View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:01 PM   #2090
np_mach1

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
Yes 44 yard rushing is a bunch for a qb.......... NOT named Michael Vick. That's a slow day for him. That, the sacks and the interception just show that Chicago's defense did a good job of getting pressure on him WITHOUT losing contain and staying in their lanes. Something most teams have not been able to do against him. If you watched the game, the bulk of his passing yards came after the game was pretty well decided, Philly was way behind and Chicago stopped blitzing him. All in all, I will take it.

As for my fan boy glasses, I've been hesitant to put them on, not believing that Chicago was a good team and knowing that most of their wins came against last place teams, but at this point in the season I see some hope that they may at least win their division, so I'll be sportin' those glasses for the rest of the season.
Sport'em if you like knock offs

I don't give credit for that tip pick to the D staying in their lanes blah blah blah. The D Tackle beat a double team off the snap and tipped it at the line. If you want to CROWN THEIR ASSES THEN CROWN EM! haha.

Vick 2.0 won't have as many 100yard rushing games as he has in the past. Yes, Mike did get some garbage yards and (it may be grasping) but if Philly recovered that onside kick... could have been bad.

The thing that kills me about the Bears is they have TONS of talent, but just seem to lose games they should win. I think they have made some good adjustments, and now they are playing a more balanced football game. I am not sold on them being the best team in the NFC, but they surely are in the top group this year.
np_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote