Thread: Eaton Swap.....
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #440
04Mach1Blurr
Machinator

Re: Eaton Swap.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by machgsxr View Post
Get ready for some razor like cuts. It was not fun breaking that stock plastic crap out of the bottom of the tank.

It is just that easy. You will see when you pull the pumps and hat out what needs to be removed.
What are the tools necessary for the whole process. I know fuel line tools, but not sure what size, the straps, thanks. I may wait t do it after the eaton swap, but before i get tuned. the guy im doing a swap with is trying to charge me $150 to do the fuel hat/pumps swap and removing of the basket. do i just rip it out of there after i carefully ease off the top of the basket?
2004 D.S.G. Mach 1 Mustang I.U.P.(01/22/2004)-04 Cobra Longblock- Posi Ported M122 GT500 Blower - BF 2.93 Upper - 4lb Lower -MGW STS-Bassani cattless X pipe- Borla Stinger Catback-Steeda Bump Steer kit-MM CCs- MM Coilovers 350lb spring- LFP Heat-exchanger- 1inch Shaker Spacer-03 Cobra IRS with FTBR's Full Bushings kit-BF Diff Brace-3:55 gears -T56 Tranzilla- cut 04 coupe rear springs-Viper Remote Start/Alarm system-Ipod Auxilary-SLP LL-Tune coming soon
04Mach1Blurr is offline   Reply With Quote