View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #267
bradmach

Re: Under Drive Pulleys..and the problems they cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach View Post
I told how my Mach went 22K miles with the aftermarket dampner with no problems. How is that nothing to do with this thread? I added the other cars too. At that point I didn't know they were not relevant. No need to pussyfoot. Just don't be a class A pric* aka yourself. I don't have time to read this long thread for hours. What was I wrong about besides how the 5.0 and 4.6 SOHC cars were not relevant? There I admit I'm wrong about that. Now let's see if you are man enough to admit you are a mean pric*. I'm not going to take your sh*& and abuse. I'll either give it back to you or ignore you.
Quote:
Jeeeez! is mean, asking if I read a dang thing is mean, smack is mean, use of large black and red lettering is mean like I'm too blind or stupid to read in normal text. Telling me what to post is belittling like you are God or something. Telling lies about me not posting factual info. What did I post that was not a fact? Capitalizing FACTUAL is mean. Where you not raised right? Maybe you need to go back to Mommy or Grammer school and learn some manners!
Quote:
I'm not crying, just stating things. Trust me, I will lose no sleep over you.
Quote:
What wrong tech did I post? Calling them out on it is fine, just be nicer about it and you won't get into sh%^storms.
Quote:
So what mods do you have on your car? I'm sure it takes a lot to get that heavy Marauder sled into low 11s!
Quote:
Probably lying. That thing runs 15s right?
you sir are a tool.

heres some tampons for your bleeding pussy
bradmach is offline   Reply With Quote