View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #32
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Re: You might be an import racer if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04azuremach View Post
You think yellow = fast
You think because you've added rims, underglow neons, racing stripes, a killer sound system, neon lite up pedals, black out headlights, aftermarket windshield wipers, a bunch of decals and top it off with a K&N air filter and claim it's much faster than a stock model. (I'm guilty of this, go to my cardomain page and scroll down to the link of my old car )
You put a tach in an automatic.
You put it in neutral at an uphill light to make people think you have a stick shift
You think that since your Honda has more HP/Liter you will have the upper hand over a car with more HP/lbs
At the straight track you brag about how good your car is on the AutoX and at the AutoX tracks you brag about how it's a 1/4 mile beast
You think FWD gives more traction because the engine puts all the weight on the front tires
You run nitrous on your car and run 15's
You put a turbo on your car and run 14's
The 5 speed version of your car is 2 seconds faster than the automatic in the 1/4
You lose the 1/4 by a full second and are still only 4 feet behind
You run 15's and wear a helmet at the track
You claim your K&N air filter gave you 25 HP
Your car rides on airbags and you claim it runs 10's
You've ever lost a race to a minivan and tried to justify the loss by saying the minivan had a V6
I could do so many more, but I'm bored for now... more later I promise
I bet thats what this one guy said when I raced him in the Toyota Sienna. He had an Acura Integra with a fartcan. He lost pretty bad too. I thought it was hilarious.