View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #1746
np_mach1

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newskool Mach View Post
Peyton is a hall of famer and so is Tom Brady, Brady is playing golf now. I'm not saying the Jets are gonna win, they will be in the game for 4 quarters. Manning managed to Score a whopping 15 points in 40 minutes against us last time, and knowing he was coming out wanted to play well and score enough points to win without him. The Jets D was on the field the majority of the time due to the offense not sustaining a drive and they still only scored 15 points. Rex is the master and I guarantee Freeney won't be coming in unblocked like last game. Their run defense is 24th in the league and our rushing game is #1. Sanchez is maturing and the modified game plan is working. It has nothing to do with me being a Jets fan, it has to do with the fact I have watched every minute of every Jet game this year and I know how we play. I have watched the Colts several times too and they were very close to getting beat, some poor play from teams like the Dolphins kept them undefeated. All we have to do is sack Manning once (not at all easy to do) and he will get rattled. Last time we played them in the playoffs we won 41-0 and that was with Manning and Harrison. Don't count us out.
That colts D gets better the later they play and Peyton, as proven against the Phins, can score at will. The dolphins, the pats and other teams cannot stop Peyton once he has you figured out. Yes, if you hit Peyton enough he gets flustered, but what about Sanchez?

I am counting the Jets out and I don't think the game will even be close. The Jets will have to play catch up making their run game a moot point, and there is no way you can put the game on Sanchez's shoulders.

In the last game the Jets got trash yards in the 3rd & 4th quarter running and were shut down the first half with a combined (both running backs) rushing effort of under 100yds.
np_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote