View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 12:55 AM   #1736
Firebreed05
Certified Goat Herder

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixfire View Post
The vikings win against the cowgirls wasnt all Favre no. The defense just ripped Dallas apart. The vikings got some good D. I dont know who is gonna win between the saints and the vikings. I think its gonna be a good game that could go either way. That being said, for being a 40 year old quarterback Favre is pretty impressive. Besides.....Id say he had alittle to do with their win over the cowgirls considering he threw 4 TD passes.....and looked pretty freakin good doing it. :P
Yea, I say that it wasn't Favre because if the Vike's D hadn't been a holy terror Romo might have had a chance to keep the score close/closer. I think the Saints/Vikings game is gonna come down to who puts up a better defensive showing.....because both teams' offenses have the potential to light up the scoreboard. This is assuming of course that both teams offenses are in top form for this weekend. Honestly, as much as I'm pulling for the Saints on this one.......there's simply no way to definitively call that game. It's going to be a good one to watch.