View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #983
acreature
You are freaking out....

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
what was suspect? Im just curious your view on it

and that intentional grounding call was PURE garbage...i almost ran outta the stands and busted someone in the head
The Panthers still avg over 5 yds per play, over 4.5 per rush - though the rush was stuffed nicely compared to the other games. The only reason their total rush yards were down is because their play calling was a little bogus too, and they started pass pass pass. This game was a vast improvement, dont get me wrong. I would just like better and consistent defense.

The play calling I was speaking of was the ones from the staff. Those two pass plays form the 1.5 yd line was embarrassing with the way they were running.

I love watching Felix run, but man.... he gets hurt easy. Did this last year, got hurt while Barber was out.

2003 Azure A/T - JLT RAI - 90mm Pro-M MAF - Bassani mid-length headers - Bassani SS O/R-X - Magnaflow SS C/B - FRPP 4.10s - Ported Lower Intake
PHP 3/8" Intake Spacer - PI Stallion 3000 stall - Meziere EWP - SCT Xcal2 - Eibach Pro-Kit - MM CC Plates - 314/324 rwhp/tq - Meter4it Chase Sequentials - MRT Hood Strut Kit
acreature is offline   Reply With Quote