Thread: NASCAR thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #2510
ylopony

Re: NASCAR thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
What a great race!! The final 10 lap segment was incredible. Kyle Busch has balls of steel with that move he made. When they showed the replay from what I saw Gordon tapped Busch and then Busch got into Newman. I've got nothing against Stewart winning. Good job to him.
Here's what I saw. I saw Newman running the high line and Jeff Gordon running a low line.These lines were run all night. Kyle Busch decided to get aggressive and run a middle line. If you recall, Busch stacked them pretty good a few minutes earlier with his "balls of steel" move. Kyle created this line with his aggressiveness. As a result all three of those cars became a non factor after that point. With a little patience and some common sense I think that Busch may very well have won that race.

I don't queston his ability, his agressive nature, or that he has the makings to be a great champion. But until he learns some patience and chooses more wisely he's going to continue having nights like last night.

It's funny how different people see different things. I guess a Gordon fan will see it as Kyle's fault. A Busch fan will see it as Gordon's. Either way with a little common sense this would not have happened. Never the less it was exciting as heck.
ylopony is offline   Reply With Quote