View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 05:11 PM   #169
MACHIN U

Nah, I'm careful, well as careful as can be. I don't obey many speedlimits but for the 2 years I've been driving I have never been pulled over. The one time I actually did get pulled over was when I did donuts in a mall parking lot with friends in the car (I forgot there were illegal substances in the car too.) We had to get out of the car and everything, but all I got was a verbal warning, not even a curfew ticket. That was in my first car, a 91 nissan 300zx (n/a)

Then I got a 2000 GT Mustang because the engine in the Z blew up (176,000 miles.) I drove that for 6 months with no tickets until a drunk driver ran a red light while I was turning left and sent my car spinning into the salvage yard.

After that came the Mach, because my dad felt bad for me. I had wanted a Trans Am since the 300zx and the GT was a compromise. Now it was time to step up from the GT, and the cobra wasn't an option. So in came the Mach, and there are no complaints from me, and no tickets. I put a lot of self-earned money and work into my car though, I love it.

Insurance is around $2600 a year
MACHIN U is offline   Reply With Quote