View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Lord Umoja
Established Lurker

F*%$ing Bellhousing Bolts.

I need to remove the 3650 from my car to get it repaired. I have EVERYTHING done according to the Haynes/Chilton manual but cannot find the final bolt(s) I have found 5 so far. 3 on the driver side and 2 on the passengers side accessed from below. I think I'm missing a few at the top but how the hell do I get to them?? The trans was suppposed to be at the shop 10 minutes ago, but as long as I get it to them by sunday they can fit me in. This is the last thing I need to do so PLEASE give me some help/advice to get to the upper bolts.

Though searching the forums I found something about removing the exhaust headers (Not just the Xpipe), a motor mount and all sorts of emmsions equipment. Is this necissary?? Best I can see is on top I cant get to anything due to what looks like A/C or heater fittings on the firewall above the pass side cam cover.

'04 Screaming Yellow Mach 1 "Jennifer"
Bassanni Catted X-Pipe, Catback, Hood Blackout, 315/35 BFG DR2s, AFS 17x10.5 Replicas, Professional Custom DiabloSport Tune, Stewart Warner UltraShift light, and XM Hardwire.
12.93 @ 107.24

'93 Nissan 240SX Convertible "Rei-Sen"
Restored from Critically Damaged Frame, Lexus Pearl White Paint, Original Factory Tonneau
Lord Umoja is offline   Reply With Quote