View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 09:41 PM   #1
Mach'nHaste
Hasta la Vista Gay Z

Talking New Oxford White 5-speed

Well I drove my new Mach 1 home last night. What a car!! Hats off to FoMoCo!

The car came from a dealer aprox. 120 miles from where I live, so my dealer sent someone to go get it. This made me somewhat nervous until the car rolled up, and the man that was behind the wheel looked to be in his 60's. He said the car was pritty nice except for the hole in the roof that let the rain drip in, then laughed and waved bye.

On the way home a late 80's Trans Am pulled into my blind spot and sat there for a few seconds and reved. Then shot about four car lengths ahead of me and flashed the brake lights.

Poor fools

if they only knew! I'll have to say it took alot of restraint not to educate them, but I had some family members in the car and it would not be a responsibe thing to do on public roads :LAUGH: .

Drove the car some today, I think I got about 200 miles on it. I've been keeping the RPM's low, kinda takin it easy. I can't wait to really bust it loose!

My last ride was a 2000 Dakota R/T with a K-Bell supercharger, and several other mods. It ran great, but I never liked an auto tranny, and no matter what they say a truck can never provide the same driving experience as a muscle car (in my opinion).

I think this car's a keeper!
Mach'nHaste is offline   Reply With Quote