View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 02:47 AM   #481
AzureOutlaw

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
I'd would agree with most of that. Personally, I think Jason Campbell needs to get more comfortable with his bench, not his guys. I am just not sold on him, he looks confused most of the time. You keep hearing that a quarterback needs all this time to develop, but I think Matt Ryan has burst this bubble in Atlanta. I think an average or below average quarterback needs all that time to get to the point where he can manage the game, but a great one can pick it up pretty quickly if he puts in the work. Jason Campbell is not a geat one.
Matt Ryan is a freak of nature however there was another QB who got pushed into a system and it took him a little while but he got it down ,i think his name was Tom Brady.... Theres another one who didnt get much playin time but after some break in time hes doin better Matt Cassel I believe its personal develpment good coachs and a decent set of recievers. I can say that i havent seen a QB develop a pocket presence as quick as Matt Ryan in a long time to me he is a absolute joy to watch play even agaisnt the Bucs this past weekend he had horrible numbers and still when u watch him he looks nothing like a first year player. Id gladly take him on the texans.

GO BEARS!!!!
AzureOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote