Thread: NASCAR thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 07:08 AM   #1955
ylopony

Re: NASCAR thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pic18 View Post
I'd say it's definitely him. He took over the 5 car from Terry Labonte and consistently ran top 10 and led laps before crashing. Then he took over the 18 and picked up how he was in the 5 car, except now he's not crashing. Love him or hate him, the kid is a natural driving talent.
There is no doubt that the idiot is a very good driver. In fact, he could very well be a dominate driver for many years. However, in the 5 car he was good but not dominate. Also don't forget he was on a very good team as well.

Even with a good car he still has to bring it home and he has done that 5 times this year. I'll give him that credit. But what I am referring to is the way that car pulls away from everyone else the way it does. That car week in and week out pulls out 6-8 car lengths on a caution restart. I think credit to the team needs some credit as well. I think they are a big part of his success this year.

Yes, I dislike Kyle Busch. But when he is not making right hand turns on an oval track or playing county fair demolition derby with the rest of the field he has become one of the best.
ylopony is offline   Reply With Quote