2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA. (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136005)

HAEG 11-28-2017 07:38 AM

Re: 2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchwermoRacing (Post 1628961)
I'm there every year. XD I just never stop by.

You'll have to stop by and introduce yourself in 2018. We have a club tent, generally someone there all the time. You can check out some M1R gear that's usually for sale....

SchwermoRacing 11-28-2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1628964)
You'll have to stop by and introduce yourself in 2018. We have a club tent, generally someone there all the time. You can check out some M1R gear that's usually for sale....

Maybe I'll find someone to take my Mach1 embroidered floor mats off me finally.

HAEG 11-30-2017 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchwermoRacing (Post 1628968)
Maybe I'll find someone to take my Mach1 embroidered floor mats off me finally.

Very possible. I bought a set last year from an old Mach1 buddy. Mine were very warn out, the new/used ones are now just for car shows.
Bring them over to the Club tent, someone will buy them.

In 2017 we won the cool club hangout award, although we didn't need the award to know we are a cool group of car enthusiasts.
BTW 181 days till I head to the M1R Host hotel for the Carlisle All Ford Nats 2018

SchwermoRacing 11-30-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1628975)
Very possible. I bought a set last year from an old Mach1 buddy. Mine were very warn out, the new/used ones are now just for car shows.
Bring them over to the Club tent, someone will buy them.

In 2017 we won the cool club hangout award, although we didn't need the award to know we are a cool group of car enthusiasts.
BTW 181 days till I head to the M1R Host hotel for the Carlisle All Ford Nats 2018

Huh, I wonder what they go for. I think mine are still never used in the plastic bags they shipped in.

HAEG 11-30-2017 10:34 AM

Trying to remember, I believe they were $100 brand new years ago. The ones I got were like new. I believe I paid $100. from someone I know. They don't make them anymore so can kinda name a price but will need someone who wants them bad enough if your price is too high. Approximately 50 Machs are at Carlisle each year, its the best place to possibly advertise and find a buyer....

SchwermoRacing 11-30-2017 02:02 PM

Thanks.

I'll probably do a post of them and some AFS wheels I have that I still need to get rid of. I should probably actually clean my garage and see what all it is i need to junk or sell.

HAEG 12-01-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchwermoRacing (Post 1628983)
Thanks.

I'll probably do a post of them and some AFS wheels I have that I still need to get rid of. I should probably actually clean my garage and see what all it is i need to junk or sell.

Post about it here, anyone interested could pick it up from you at the show.
What type of AFS wheels do you have? Size and style

SchwermoRacing 12-01-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1628987)
Post about it here, anyone interested could pick it up from you at the show.
What type of AFS wheels do you have? Size and style

2x 17x10.5 oem finish, but they suffer the clearcoat cracking issue, so probably would need to get re-painted.

old school 12-01-2017 11:07 PM

JDraper 12-01-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old school (Post 1628996)

Same here...3 cars registered yesterday.:CHEERS:

HAEG 12-21-2017 08:11 AM

Its early but no too early.
Does anyone have any suggestions for dining on Thursday evening in 2018??
should we continue to go to TJ Rockwells, or should we eat at the place next to the hotel, Mazzonis?? Both have cold beer and good food.

What's everyone's thoughts?
TJ Rockwells
or
Mazzoni's Brick Oven pizza

I usually call after the first of the year to book the dinner.

Bill Hamilton 12-21-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1629141)
Its early but no too early.
Does anyone have any suggestions for dining on Thursday evening in 2018??
should we continue to go to TJ Rockwells, or should we eat at the place next to the hotel, Mazzonis?? Both have cold beer and good food.

What's everyone's thoughts?
TJ Rockwells
or
Mazzoni's Brick Oven pizza

I usually call after the first of the year to book the dinner.

I think the big question would be is space. TJ's has always set us up with a table for 20+. Could Mazzonis do the same thing? I could go either way. It's the fellowship that counts. :3b:

HAEG 12-21-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1629144)
I think the big question would be is space. TJ's has always set us up with a table for 20+. Could Mazzonis do the same thing? I could go either way. It's the fellowship that counts. :3b:

I can call and ask about reservations for Mazzoni's. They had plenty of room inside.

JDraper 12-21-2017 12:35 PM

We would be up for either. Or, how about a new place? Black and Bleu is a restaurant in the area that says that they can handle large parties and is one of the best reviewed restaurants in the area. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...nsylvania.html

Since we're only an hour or so from there, we may have to take a trip down to check it out.

HAEG 12-22-2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper (Post 1629146)
We would be up for either. Or, how about a new place? Black and Bleu is a restaurant in the area that says that they can handle large parties and is one of the best reviewed restaurants in the area. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...nsylvania.html

Since we're only an hour or so from there, we may have to take a trip down to check it out.

I'm up for pretty much anything.
I maybe wrong but I thought last year a few people questioned why we are traveling anywhere to eat with a decent place next to the hotel... Also Thursday is a travel day for most people showing up, they may not want to travel further for food...
But again what ever the majority wants to do is fine with me. Once we can settle on a place to eat we can call and make a reservation. I think we end up with approximately 25 people for Thursday dinner.

03mach1 01-01-2018 05:31 PM

Host Hotel Info:

ROOM BLOCK LINK to Homewood suites

http://homewoodsuites.hilton.com/en/...l?WT.mc_id=POG

or call and use group Code: MOR (Mach One Registry)
5001 Ritter Road
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17055
USA
Tel: +1-717-697-4900
Fax: +1-717-697-9101

old school 01-06-2018 08:59 AM

Booked a room and ready to go! Going to Meet Tim tomorrow with the Mach’s for lunch at Hooters to watch some Playoff Football.:gears:

HAEG 01-08-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old school (Post 1629331)
Booked a room and ready to go! Going to Meet Tim tomorrow with the Mach’s for lunch at Hooters to watch some Playoff Football.:gears:

What's your thoughts on Thursday night dinner??
Go back to TJ Rockwells or go somewhere else?

Mach1 EH 01-08-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1629257)
Host Hotel Info:

ROOM BLOCK LINK to Homewood suites

http://homewoodsuites.hilton.com/en/...l?WT.mc_id=POG

or call and use group Code: MOR (Mach One Registry)
5001 Ritter Road
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17055
USA
Tel: +1-717-697-4900
Fax: +1-717-697-9101

thank you

old school 01-08-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1629351)
What's your thoughts on Thursday night dinner??
Go back to TJ Rockwells or go somewhere else?

Rockwell’s has always been good food and treated us well...

bris09 01-08-2018 08:41 PM

I think TJ Rockwells works. As others have said, the service and food has always been good. It is also the only time we really drive as a group. The trips to the Fairgrounds always results in 2 or 3 groups instead of one.

For those that don't really feel like driving, there are usually empty seats in most of the cars. I have no problem with people riding along.

Personally I miss the old days of finding a secluded place after dinner and having a little fun supporting the tire industry.

311-420 01-08-2018 09:54 PM

^Not to derail too hard, but any details on the 93? Relatively new, no? I remember you getting the red car a while back but not a fox too. Congrats on its 25th bday, either way. It's officially classic!

bris09 01-08-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1629363)
^Not to derail too hard, but any details on the 93? Relatively new, no? I remember you getting the red car a while back but not a fox too. Congrats on its 25th bday, either way. It's officially classic!

I picked it up shortly after Carlisle last year from a friend. Bought it with the thought that my nephew would want it and for the price I couldn't pass it up.

98k originals miles, only has slight surface rust underneath. Black on Black 5spd interior is in really good shape. Seats need new foam but covers are nice. Built 8/93, have seen higher vins so it is not the last but it was built in the last 2 weeks of the Fox period. Paid $2500 with all new cooling system and brake pads/rotors and drums.

Nephew ended up not wanting it (too old) but found out it was my brother's dream car in high school. That was news to me cuz he always had T/As and Camaros. So now I am restoring it and am going to give it to him when it is done. I have done a lot so far but don't want to write a huge post on it in this thread.

Scott (MRT) is working on an exhaust system for it. Told him it has to be loud, deep, and nasty as all Foxbodies should be.

HAEG 01-09-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1629360)
I think TJ Rockwells works. As others have said, the service and food has always been good. It is also the only time we really drive as a group. The trips to the Fairgrounds always results in 2 or 3 groups instead of one.

For those that don't really feel like driving, there are usually empty seats in most of the cars. I have no problem with people riding along.

Personally I miss the old days of finding a secluded place after dinner and having a little fun supporting the tire industry.

I miss those days as well, but the areas we did that in are a bit more active these days. The area the hotel is in has really grown...

If there isn't too much more discussion about a different place for Thursday night I'll book T.J. Rockwells again.
Just want this to be about everyone and not just me.

HAEG 01-09-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1629364)
I picked it up shortly after Carlisle last year from a friend. Bought it with the thought that my nephew would want it and for the price I couldn't pass it up.

98k originals miles, only has slight surface rust underneath. Black on Black 5spd interior is in really good shape. Seats need new foam but covers are nice. Built 8/93, have seen higher vins so it is not the last but it was built in the last 2 weeks of the Fox period. Paid $2500 with all new cooling system and brake pads/rotors and drums.

Nephew ended up not wanting it (too old) but found out it was my brother's dream car in high school. That was news to me cuz he always had T/As and Camaros. So now I am restoring it and am going to give it to him when it is done. I have done a lot so far but don't want to write a huge post on it in this thread.

Scott (MRT) is working on an exhaust system for it. Told him it has to be loud, deep, and nasty as all Foxbodies should be.

An MRT option would be nice. Currently have a BBK X-pipe and I believe flowmasters on the 87 LX. Recently replaced the x-pipe because the area the hanger was welded to rusted and broke off.