2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   US-NorthEast Region (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Nj Mach 1 Sightings (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14639)

NJ 03Mach1 06-12-2006 01:56 PM

Re: Nj Mach 1 Sightings

I do post alot on the EastCoastStang forum, ton's of NJ/NY/PA members lot's of meets and track rentals...

machfelon 06-12-2006 02:13 PM

If anyone wants to know there is an 03 TR auto for sale at Shrewsbury Motors in Shrewsbury on Shrewsbury Ave.

NJ 03Mach1 06-13-2006 02:53 AM

Felon, I'm still out of work for the next few weeks, if ya have nothing to do during the day drop me an email, we can meet up and BS for a few. I dunno anyone around here with a Mach, so I'm kind of a loaner...lol

Drop me an email Mid10Notch@aol.com

machfelon 06-16-2006 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ 03Mach1
Felon, I'm still out of work for the next few weeks, if ya have nothing to do during the day drop me an email, we can meet up and BS for a few. I dunno anyone around here with a Mach, so I'm kind of a loaner...lol

Drop me an email Mid10Notch@aol.com

Ok will do... Yeah I rarely see other machs in monmouth county. Still yet to see an azure blue one.

stampde 06-17-2006 10:40 AM

spotted a black Mach on rt38 in Mt.holly on wednesday night June 14 ...... of coarse i WAS IN MY FREAKIN' Ranger not my Mach .........

NJ 03Mach1 06-19-2006 02:17 AM

Looking to see if this was anyone from here?? This was a post on EastCoastStang.com. I saw it and wondering if it's anyone here????

Quote:

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:48 pm Weasy on ECS Post subject: Sat Drive story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing big, just wanted to tell you guys what happened Sat.

I was driving to Atlantic City on saturday with Dina and while I was driving over the Walt Whitman bridge I passed a Mach 1 with like five people packed in his car. I was doing like 55 to about 60 and was just minding my own business. Next thing I know that Mach 1 is right up on my ***. I am thinking to my self at this point that "yeah right buddy.....you might have a slightly faster car than me but with you having 5 people in the car ill smoke ya"

I get ready to drop the hammer and I notice that the passenger is checking out the license plate of my car. Next thing I notice is that the passenger looks to be writing something down. The car then backs off and chills out while I pull away from them.

I know you guys are going to hack this thread up with jokes, but what I am thinking at this point is that I think they wrote down the ECS web site. That's what I think. I bet you guys will say they wrote down my tag number to report me for speeding or something..hahahah....but I thought it was kinda cool for them to back off and to glance at the ECS license plate holder and to maybe even write down the web site. They may even join here, who knows. Just thought I would pass this useless information to you guys.

-Brian

HAEG 06-19-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Looking to see if this was anyone from here?? This was a post on EastCoastStang.com. I saw it and wondering if it's anyone here????

I went and signed up as a member of ECS but they have yet to send me my confirmation to be a member.
Signed in as Haeg... How long does it usually take, want to check out the forums.

NJ 03Mach1 06-20-2006 02:58 AM

He might have added you Haeg, I know he approved Felon today he's been posting some.

Sorry about the delay though, he keeps it that way to try and cut down on the BS.

machfelon 06-21-2006 09:07 PM

1 1/2 Zinc Yellow Machs

The first one was today on East Freehold Rd. In Freehold

The 1/2 one was also zinc yellow (at first I thought it was a mach) had the mach stripe on the side but the back said GT . Never saw the hood to see if there was a shaker or not..... :23:

HAEG 06-21-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

He might have added you Haeg, I know he approved Felon today he's been posting some.

Sorry about the delay though, he keeps it that way to try and cut down on the BS.

Got onto ECS today, actually met up with another member at a local small car show tonight he has a Bullit.

NJ 03Mach1 06-22-2006 01:43 AM

SPOTTED: Azure Blue Mach, heading on 35 south in Aberdeen/Keyport. Spotted passing the Wendy's/B&B Auto.

Anyone anyone?

---------------------------------------------

Cool beans haeg, what car show? And where abouts are you from? I know Felon is near me, just not exactly near me.

---------------------------------------

SPOTTED F/S:

Yellow 04 Mach 1 with 4600Mi. 5spd. VERY clean car.

Sansone on 66.

machfelon 06-22-2006 02:03 AM

Quote:

SPOTTED: Azure Blue Mach, heading on 35 south in Aberdeen/Keyport. Spotted passing the Wendy's/B&B Auto.

Anyone anyone?

---------------------------------------------

Cool beans haeg, what car show? And where abouts are you from? I know Felon is near me, just not exactly near me.

---------------------------------------

SPOTTED F/S:

Yellow 04 Mach 1 with 4600Mi. 5spd. VERY clean car.

Sansone on 66.

Keansburg is 5 minutes from me!

NJ03MACH1 which shop on 35 you work at again? I was driving on 35 the other day in keyport and was looking to see if I saw an azure mach in the lot!

I wanna get 4.10's put in!

right now the GF has my mach and I have her 06 V6 (1100 miles and the tire was bad ..default in it)

NJ 03Mach1 06-22-2006 03:13 AM

I "actually" work for Hazlet Towing. The shop is B&B auto right next to the Wendys. They both have the same owner, I've worked for him at one time or another since he first opened like 6 years ago. I'm like an online rep. lol

# is 566 5518

Oh yea, and I've been out of work for almost 2months now, appendix ruptured. Put a small dent in my work schedule. I go back on the 1st though :HOPPY: :HOPPY:

HAEG 06-22-2006 07:21 AM

Quote:

I "actually" work for Hazlet Towing. The shop is B&B auto right next to the Wendys. They both have the same owner, I've worked for him at one time or another since he first opened like 6 years ago. I'm like an online rep. lol

# is 566 5518

Oh yea, and I've been out of work for almost 2months now, appendix ruptured. Put a small dent in my work schedule. I go back on the 1st though :HOPPY: :HOPPY:

Dam, appendix ruptured, ouch. Glad to see your on the mend. I live in the Trenton area. It sucks trying to move out to a nicer area, house is up for sale. I work in Trenton so I don't want to move to far.

NJ 03Mach1 06-22-2006 12:09 PM

Good luck, I'm going to be moving to PA soon as I can!

machfelon 06-26-2006 04:36 PM

2004 Comp Orange Mach 1 at Monmouth Park (ClubHouse entrance by the Valet on Sunday) Car had PA plates and "MACH 1" front plate cover

HAEG 06-27-2006 03:05 PM

Sounds like a breakfast is being planned for this weekend in the Woodbridge area. Anyone available.

machfelon 06-27-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG
Sounds like a breakfast is being planned for this weekend in the Woodbridge area. Anyone available.

You guys figure out the time and the place yet? Spoke with MVCrash this morning about it! Glad u can make it too!

HAEG 06-28-2006 02:11 PM

Have not heard anything else on the breakfast?? Also is NJ 03Mach1 going?

machfelon 06-28-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG
Have not heard anything else on the breakfast?? Also is NJ 03Mach1 going?

Donno? Would be cool.... I dont have mvcrashes number or anything so maybe you can get back to him and find out the specifics!

stampde 06-28-2006 02:59 PM

saw a RED Mach ,this morning crossing rt70 in Medford, NJ At around 7:45 am .............

HAEG 06-28-2006 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machfelon
Donno? Would be cool.... I dont have mvcrashes number or anything so maybe you can get back to him and find out the specifics!

MVcrash just PM'd me said he will get in touch with you. I gave him my cell. I'll PM it to you as well. Just incase, but post up or PM me as soon as you guys decide. Let me know where and when/time.
Haeg

machfelon 06-28-2006 03:43 PM

ok sounds good! Wrote your number down and gave ya mine

HAEG 06-28-2006 07:25 PM

MV suggests going to
Perkins Restaurant
1009 St Georges Ave
WoodBridge NJ
Now we need a time, thats about an hour ride for me. What time you guys think. 8:00 - 8:30 ?? Let me know. Gonna take the NJTP to it, could meet you at exit 8 Hightstown. Cruise up together?? Let me know

machfelon 06-28-2006 08:18 PM

8:30 works for me