2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA. (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136482)

old school 05-26-2019 08:47 AM

Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1azure (Post 1634223)
What time are you leaving? In in Chester county over in Nottingham/Oxford area. Can follow you up.

Usually meet Tim at the rest area just past Car Sense in Lionville just past Exton at 10:00. Pm me and we can swap cell numbers.

falcongtho3 05-26-2019 11:50 AM

I feel your pain, Brian. I've been without backup since the corporate takeover of our company at the beginning of the year. I've been promised assistance since then but no one has stepped up to make this a reality, and there's some belief that this job can be done by any monkey with the ability to lock and unlock a door.
Not to my standards, it can't be.
The unfortunate recent passing of my father has brought this reality to light for them and shown those who pander that this is a real job, with real knowledge and real experience being a must. Sadly it's still kept me from being on a plane this coming week to see you good people..

:borg:

Bill Hamilton 05-26-2019 11:55 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1634217)
I believe in the rumor mill.. lol

I was hoping to bring the '70 Mach but I'm having some ignition switch issues and she's staying in the garage. :notsure:

I'll have to suffer through the ride up again in the '14 Shelby GT-500. This will be that car's 6th trip to Carlisle and I figure it will have about 9,000 miles just going back and to for my Carlisle adventure with my Mach 1 Registry Family. It's also my 20th All-Ford Carlise Nationals overall. That's about 30,000 miles over the years just attending Carlile.
:gears:

How about a local weather report from some of you local guys up there for next week? I know, as always it will be hot, cold, rainy, and a chance of hail again :23:

Attached are a couple of pictures from our gatherings from years back. :smokin:

JDraper 05-26-2019 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1634227)

How about a local weather report from some of you local guys up there for next week? I know, as always it will be hot, cold, rainy, and a chance of hail again :23:

Here's the current forecast....

old school 05-26-2019 09:06 PM

[QUOTE=Bill Hamilton;1634227
:gears:

Attached are a couple of pictures from our gatherings from years back. :smokin:[/QUOTE]

Weather forecast is looking good so far....don’t want to jinx it by saying any more than that :CHEERS:

SonicBoomva 05-27-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1634201)
I picked up an officially licensed camo ford hat the other day for the raffle looking for other stuff too.

Called TJ's and bumped our number up to 28 for Thursday evening dinner. Any other additions or subtractions for that night please let me know, they usually call me next week to confirm since its a large group and I give a final number then.. 28 is about what we have every year.

FYI: As for BBQ items if we have a few last minute needs we can figure them out when we get to the speak with everyone. Other than that if you did not have a chance to donate anything we may put out a cash donation container as the hamburger meat is our pricey item. I believe its close to $100. One member always takes this cost on I'd like to possibly give back a few bucks to off set this cost. Same member has made some really nice donations for the raffle he never holds back on making the event a good one, would just like to offset the cost a bit..

We are bringing some things but would be happy to donate cash to anything that is needed. We picked up a few small items at Shelby American in Vegas to donate to the raffle for all those Shelby owners. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!! Scott and Renee

Bill Hamilton 05-27-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicBoomva (Post 1634231)
We are bringing some things but would be happy to donate cash to anything that is needed. We picked up a few small items at Shelby American in Vegas to donate to the raffle for all those Shelby owners. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!! Scott and Renee

:23: Thanks, Scott. Sure hope I win one. :COOL:

sinbuster007 05-30-2019 01:45 PM

friday supposed to be nice but hot.
some rain in forecast for friday night.
sat supposed to be rain in the evening still warm.
sunday thunderstorms.

normal ford carlisle weekend weather.

i plan to stop by and see all you Mach 1 owners this year, and dream of owning one day.

stay dry!

HAEG 05-30-2019 02:36 PM

Meet out front of hotel for dinner tonight by 5:30 our reservation is for 6:00 pm.

Bill Hamilton 06-02-2019 08:19 PM

Well, 2019 is in the bag and it was a blast if you missed it. Hopefully, this link will work on some of the pic's:

https://www.facebook.com/bundle.bill...0790702&type=3

falcongtho3 06-02-2019 09:30 PM

Heard it was a good one from a number of little birdies, but not being a Facebooker I can't view any of the photos.

HAEG 06-03-2019 12:15 PM

Would like input on and if anyone has a suggestion where else we could go.. But did we want to look at a different place to eat Wednesday night?/ Someone suggested another pizza option nearby the hotel. Just past Marzonis so its still walking distance from the hotel. Or any other suggestions? Please post now while we still have thoughts fresh from the past weekend, of Carlisle 2019. Marzonis was ok to me but not real impressive.

As for TJ Rockwells I'd like to stick with them on Thursday night. Always accommodating us and great food options. I believe we had a record number of people at TJ's I counted 31.

Bill Hamilton 06-03-2019 04:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1634283)
Would like input on and if anyone has a suggestion where else we could go.. But did we want to look at a different place to eat Wednesday night?/ Someone suggested another pizza option nearby the hotel. Just past Marzonis so its still walking distance from the hotel. Or any other suggestions? Please post now while we still have thoughts fresh from the past weekend, of Carlisle 2019. Marzonis was ok to me but real impressive.
As for TJ Rockwells I'd like to stick with them on Thursday night. Always accommodating us and great food options. I believe we had a record number of people at TJ's I counted 31.

I'm just a hotbed of neutrality on the subject, although I did enjoy Marzonis as it is within walking distance from the hotel. You say so and we will go. You have not steered us wrong as of yet. :thumbsup:

Speaking of Marzonis, my wife and I walked over Sunday evening for dinner and used the sidewalk like Dawn on our way back. As we passed the ditch my wife screeched, there was a hedgehog or groundhog sitting there looking at us (LOL). He looked healthy. He must get a lot of to-go boxes. :23:

03mach1 06-05-2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1634271)
Heard it was a good one from a number of little birdies, but not being a Facebooker I can't view any of the photos.

here's my pics
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5401514&type=3

If the posts are Public, I think you can still view pics on Facebook without an account. you just need the link.

We missed you John!! thanks for the King Cake!! Bill and Tam got the babies! ;)

falcongtho3 06-06-2019 08:46 PM

Missed y'all as well. Wish someone had eaten the king cake, really hate that it went uneaten.
And the new shirt is spot on perfection.

old school 06-07-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1634328)
Missed y'all as well. Wish someone had eaten the king cake, really hate that it went uneaten.
And the new shirt is spot on perfection.

Cake was really good! Went perfectly with beer !

falcongtho3 06-07-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old school (Post 1634332)
Cake was really good! Went perfectly with beer !

As New Orleaneans have proven year after year for a very long time!!!
Glad you liked it!

Tony Alonso 06-10-2019 12:46 PM

Sorry you couldn't make it, John. After seeing all the excellent cars out for the 50th anniversary, I got nostalgic for my old '03. I am trying to track it down. I also was informed by one of my Bullitt buddies about this car - https://www.warwickautopark.com/inve...ustang-mach-i/

Now I am looking hard.

It was great to see all there!!

falcongtho3 06-11-2019 12:27 AM

See if Art Hyde will sell you Kermit, it'd be a good companion piece to the Bullitt Reloaded.

Tony Alonso 06-11-2019 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1634345)
See if Art Hyde will sell you Kermit, it'd be a good companion piece to the Bullitt Reloaded.

Kermit is a hoot for sure! One of my Bullitt buddies saw this on his way home the other day - https://www.warwickautopark.com/inve...ustang-mach-i/. If it wasn't at that asking price, I'd maybe be an '03 Mach 1 owner again!

falcongtho3 06-12-2019 06:43 AM

That is a bit pricey, but we'll find you one!

Big Ron 06-12-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1634309)

Thanks for posting the pics. I enjoyed looking at them.

Big Ron :CHEERS:

HAEG 06-20-2019 08:40 AM

Didn't take the time out to thank everyone for making our BBQ a success. For several years now we have all come together either offering to make, purchase or donate cash towards our food. Those who donate to our free raffle are also commended, this all comes together and makes for a really nice evening, actually 2 evenings that we can chill back at the hotel and enjoy each others company. I look forward to the show, I look forward to our get together's and the entire weekend of events. We all work hard at keeping this going.
I look forward to next year and hope to see everyone again. We seem to get a few new faces each year as well witch is pretty cool that some younger folks don't mind hanging with us old people.. Are we becoming the 7 litre Galaxy club with Mustangs.. lol
Looking forward to Old Schools Maryland Crab run in August.

Bill Hamilton 06-20-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1634415)
Didn't take the time out to thank everyone for making our BBQ a success. For several years now we have all come together either offering to make, purchase or donate cash towards our food. Those who donate to our free raffle are also commended, this all comes together and makes for a really nice evening, actually 2 evenings that we can chill back at the hotel and enjoy each others company. I look forward to the show, I look forward to our get together's and the entire weekend of events. We all work hard at keeping this going.
I look forward to next year and hope to see everyone again. We seem to get a few new faces each year as well witch is pretty cool that some younger folks don't mind hanging with us old people.. Are we becoming the 7 litre Galaxy club with Mustangs.. lol
Looking forward to Old Schools Maryland Crab run in August.

Doesn't seem like it was that many years ago we were looking at the 7 Liter guys and saying, "That's us one day". Well, Brothers and Sisters, that day has arrived (LOL).

Our Mach 1 Registry Friday/Saturday night BBQ is one of the major highlights of the Carlisle Adventure. Scott, you and Dawn are a huge reason for that success. HUGE GIGANTIC Thanks from all of us.