2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Carlisle 2020 - - - Who's in? (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136828)

Bill Hamilton 06-02-2019 08:26 PM

Carlisle 2020 - - - Who's in?

Looks like the All-Ford Carlisle in 2020 will be 4 to 7 June. I'm already registered. :cool: Next year will be Carlisle's 25th Anniversary for the All-Ford Show.

Big Ron 06-03-2019 11:48 AM

Re: Carlisle 2020 - - - Who's in?

You gotta' get up early in the morning to get ahead of Bill. :orange:

HAEG 06-03-2019 11:52 AM

We're in again. My youngest will be able to drive a car for the first time next year, he is on a permit in NJ which doesn't allow for driving outside of NJ. He'll be able to drive the Mach 1 the same vehicle I picked him up at daycare with before he could walk when he was almost 1.. Who said the Mustang wasn't a Family car??

HAEG 06-03-2019 12:09 PM

***UPDATED 7-17-2020***

CLUB HAPPENINGS DURING ALL FORD NATIONALS CARLISLE, PA

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 Marzoni's for dinner - Time TBD

There is a Brewery/Brick Oven Pizza place called Marzonis. Next to the hotel.4925 Ritter Road Mechanicsburg, Pa.
http://marzonis.com/

03Mach1 - 2

Haeg – 2

Mach146 - 2

Bill Hamilton - 2

candmbennett - 2

JDraper - 3

Anyone else?(13)

Thursday, July 30, 2020 Dinner @ TJ Rockwells 6:00 PM

http://www.tjrockwells.com/locations/mechanicsburg.html

We will need a head count to reserve TJ Rockwells Thursday night, so please let me know if your going and how many people in your party.

Who's going? Thursday evening dinner @ TJ Rockwells (6/4) Usually make a reservation for 25 members.

03Mach1 - 2

Haeg - 2

Mach146 - 2

Bill Hamilton - 2

candmbennett - 2

JDraper - 3

Old School - 2

BLomison - 3

Anyone else? (18)

BBQ/Celebration July 31, 2020, Friday night picnic/BBQ Food Donation List (6:00 pm)
Held at HomeWood Suites-West 5001 Ritter Rd. Mechanicsburg, Pa starts approximately 6:00 PM

Old School - Grilled Chicken W/BBQ Sauce

Haeg - Pasta Salad, Mediterranean Salad, Hamburgers

CandMBennett - soda and cups

Brandon L - Hot Dogs and Buns (maybe 40 hot dogs?)

Mach146 - Burger buns, american cheese

salads - potato, garden/greens
drinks -soda, juice, adult beverages
condiments - salt, pepper, ketchup, mustard
paper or foam plates, bowls, cups, plastic ware, napkins
aluminum pans, aluminum foil

What else do we need?

Any food or drink anyone would like to bring please post up, I will add it to the list. There is a Walmart and other stores nearby.

July 31, 2020, Raffle Donations for Friday night BBQ

Any donations you would like to give towards a free raffle on Friday evening at our BBQ would be appreciated. Sometimes a member donates a really nice item and we do a cash raffle that goes towards funding the Mach1 Registry website.

August 1, 2020, Typically we have enough leftovers from Friday night (7/31) to eat on Saturday (8/1) at the hotel as well. So we do BBQ #2 on Saturday evening 8-1-2020.

Notes for 2020 written below!!
Thursday Group trip ?
Head to show field 9am Friday morning from hotel.
Head to show 7am Saturday morning from hotel.

HAEG 06-03-2019 12:14 PM

Would like input on and if anyone has a suggestion where else we could go.. But did we want to look at a different place to eat Wednesday night?/ Someone suggested another pizza option nearby the hotel. Just past Marzonis so its still walking distance from the hotel. Or any other suggestions? Please post now while we still have thoughts fresh from the past weekend, of Carlisle 2019. Marzonis was ok to me but not real impressive.
As for TJ Rockwells I'd like to stick with them on Thursday night. Always accommodating us and great food options. I believe we had a record number of people at TJ's I counted 31.

White Stallion 06-03-2019 12:16 PM

Malcolm and I are in for all!! Already counting down for next year. Can’t wait to see everyone again. Sorry to miss this year, but passport renewal is already on the go and pennies are being saved!!

JDraper 06-03-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1634282)
Would like input on and if anyone has a suggestion where else we could go.. But did we want to look at a different place to eat Wednesday night?/ Someone suggested another pizza option nearby the hotel. Just past Marzonis so its still walking distance from the hotel. Or any other suggestions? Please post now while we still have thoughts fresh from the past weekend, of Carlisle 2019. Marzonis was ok to me but real impressive.
As for TJ Rockwells I'd like to stick with them on Thursday night. Always accommodating us and great food options. I believe we had a record number of people at TJ's I counted 31.

Not sure if we're in for 2020 or not, but there is a pizza place around the corner from Marzoni's named Italian Delight that has much better pizza. We (Chris, Tim, Sue, Rachel and I) went there for lunch on Thursday.

Bill Hamilton 06-03-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ron (Post 1634279)
You gotta' get up early in the morning to get ahead of Bill. :orange:

Ron, believe it or not, I was actually born in Waco, Texas about in the middle of the last century. Could that explain my promptness? :orange:

Bill Hamilton 06-03-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1634281)
***UPDATED 6-3-2019***

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 Marzoni's for dinner - Time TBD

There is a Brewery/Brick Oven Pizza place called Marzonis. Next to the hotel.4925 Ritter Road Mechanicsburg, Pa.

03Mach1 - 2

Haeg – 2

Mach146 - 2

Anyone else?

Thursday, June 4, 2020 Dinner @ TJ Rockwells 6:00 PM

We will need a head count to reserve TJ Rockwells Thursday night, so please let me know if your going and how many people in your party.

Who's going? Thursday evening dinner @ TJ Rockwells (6/4) Usually make a reservation for 25 members.

03Mach1 - 2

Haeg - 2

Mach146 - 2

Anyone else?

June 5, 2020, Friday night picnic/BBQ Food Donation List (6:00 pm)
Held at Homewood Suites-West 5001 Ritter Rd. Mechanicsburg, Pa starts approximately 6:00 PM

Hamburgers - 60
white american cheese for burgers
burger buns - 60
hot dogs - ?
dog rolls - ?
salads - potato, pasta, garden
aluminum pans

What else do we need?

Any food or drink anyone would like to bring please post up, I will add it to the list. There is a Walmart and other stores nearby.

June 5, 2020, Raffle Donations for Friday night BBQ

Any donations you would like to give towards a free raffle on Friday evening at our BBQ would be appreciated. Sometimes a member donates a really nice item and we do a cash raffle that goes towards funding the Mach1 Registry website.

June 6, 2020, Typically we have enough leftovers from Friday night (6/5) to eat on Saturday (6/6) at the hotel as well. So we do BBQ #2 on Saturday evening 6-6-2020.

Thursday Group trip ?

Scott, at least two for every event for me. :thumbsup:

Bill Hamilton 06-03-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Stallion (Post 1634284)
Malcolm and I are in for all!! Already counting down for next year. Can’t wait to see everyone again. Sorry to miss this year, but passport renewal is already on the go and pennies are being saved!!

Ann and I sure missed you guys this year. If your "ears were burning" it was us asking everybody about y'all. Ann will be glad to know you'll be there for 2020. :thumbsup:

CandMBennett 06-03-2019 10:31 PM

Count Chelle and I in! We wouldn’t miss it and always have a blast! I will know a little closer to next June as far as what days we will be down. With our jobs it’s always up in the air as far as vacation day approval. 😁

White Stallion 06-04-2019 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1634291)
Ann and I sure missed you guys this year. If your "ears were burning" it was us asking everybody about y'all. Ann will be glad to know you'll be there for 2020. :thumbsup:

So excited!! I was sure sad that I missed Ann and little Shelby. I’m thankful for all the awesome pics so I could feel like I was there a little bit.

Bill Hamilton 06-04-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

***UPDATED 6-3-2019***[B]
Thursday Group trip ?

I went back and looked at a post from 15 years ago about Carlisle and someone suggested we wear "name tags" and have a sign-in roster for folks from the Registry, even if they didn't bring their cars. Maybe this year? :23:

03mach1 06-05-2019 06:20 AM

of course we'll be there... ;)

Bill - Sounds like a plan, Name, Screen name? LOL.

Here's the HOST HOTEL INFO,
Homewood Suites
5001 Ritter Road
Mechanicsburg, Pa 17055
(717) 697-4900

Link for our room block TO RESERVE ONLINE.
HiltonLink is: http://homewoodsuites.hilton.com/en/...03/index.jhtml

HAEG 06-05-2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper (Post 1634286)
Not sure if we're in for 2020 or not, but there is a pizza place around the corner from Marzoni's named Italian Delight that has much better pizza. We (Chris, Tim, Sue, Rachel and I) went there for lunch on Thursday.

Not sure? Is this due to Rachel graduating?

Also I was referencing the place you guys ate at. I'd be willing to try a different place, it is a nice that its close so those who drove any great distance can just walk over.

Also I posted the food list and whos going on the front page again hoping it's easier for people to see on the thread. I will update soon.

JDraper 06-05-2019 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1634310)
Not sure? Is this due to Rachel graduating?

No, she probably won't graduate until December due to course load and transferring from Altoona to State College.

I'm just not enjoying it like I used to. The last 2 years I haven't left there feeling happy about being there. It may just be time to step aside...

Tony Alonso 06-10-2019 12:48 PM

JDraper, you better show up there if I come back with a Mach 1 :)

Bill Hamilton 06-11-2019 08:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper (Post 1634316)
No, she probably won't graduate until December due to course load and transferring from Altoona to State College.

I'm just not enjoying it like I used to. The last 2 years I haven't left there feeling happy about being there. It may just be time to step aside...

Wow! You guys are so much a part of our Carlisle family, I don't what we'll do if you didn't come. I know several of us will greatly miss that grape salad Sue makes. It's one of the highlights of the trip for me. Maybe bringing three cars is getting to you? Just pack up one with Sue, and enjoy the social aspects of the event. That's what I do. Last time I won an award was in 2003 with a 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC I had at the time. I'm just there for the fun, family, and to look.

SonicBoomva 09-05-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

***UPDATED 8-1-2019***

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 Marzoni's for dinner - Time TBD

03Mach1 - 2

Haeg – 2

Mach146 - 2

Bill Hamilton - 2

candmbennett - 2

Anyone else?

Thursday, June 4, 2020 Dinner @ TJ Rockwells 6:00 PM

03Mach1 - 2

Haeg - 2

Mach146 - 2

Bill Hamilton - 2

candmbennett - 2

Anyone else?

June 5, 2020, Friday night picnic/BBQ Food Donation List (6:00 pm)
Held at Homewood Suites-West 5001 Ritter Rd. Mechanicsburg, Pa starts approximately 6:00 PM

Hamburgers - 60
white american cheese for burgers
burger buns - 60
hot dogs - ?
dog rolls - ?
Chicken for the grill
salads - potato, pasta, garden
aluminum pans, aluminum foil

What else do we need?

June 5, 2020, Raffle Donations for Friday night BBQ

June 6, 2020, Typically we have enough leftovers from Friday night (6/5) to eat on Saturday (6/6) at the hotel as well. So we do BBQ #2 on Saturday evening 6-6-2020.

Thursday Group trip ?

We are planning on getting there on Thursday again so count us in for everything from Thursday on!!! Thanks!!!

Mach1azure 09-06-2019 11:35 AM

My wife and I will be again. What is still needed?

HAEG 09-06-2019 02:44 PM

I'll update this list when i get a chance. If your interested in getting items just post up what you plan to bring if you want to wait till closer to see what is needed that's cool too.
Personally I've been busy lately with some other stuff going on.. Doing Hot Rod Drag Week with my son Scott Jr. Sept. 8th to the 13th... It's northeast this year.
9/8 - Tech Inspection Day @ Virginia Motorsports Park
9/9 - Virginia Motorsports Park
9/10 - Cecil County, MD
9/11 - Atco, NJ
9/12 - Maryland International Raceway
and back to VMP 9/13

All in a 1967 Chevelle i drove to high school and has been on blocks for the last 16 years... Now she's going low 12's with a junkyard 5.3 LS and a cheap turbo setup.. Can't wait

HAEG 09-27-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1azure (Post 1634904)
My wife and I will be again. What is still needed?

I wrote you in for Thursday evening dinner will you be around on Wednesday evening??
As for items for the BBQ you can pick an item or just wait till closer to June as the list gets filled in..

falcongtho3 09-27-2019 08:01 PM

Interesting feature announcement today, 50 years of the 'grabber'...should be colorful!

:borg:

HAEG 09-30-2019 07:32 AM

I saw that.. Debating if I want to enter my Shelby or not.. Nice being on display but not driving your car at the car show.... Its a part I look forward to "the cruising with others"...

Red Mach'03 10-05-2019 12:50 PM

I will be there with my boy's we have a blast every year