2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Accessories - Non Performance type add-ons (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Quarter panel Louvers - Available now! (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=120472)

mach1joey 04-24-2012 09:29 PM

Re: Quarter panel Louvers

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03BumbleBee (Post 1473716)
I like your sail panel emblems, Old School 1969 look.

Thanks much.

USACUBS 04-25-2012 04:34 PM

I too am interested. I'll be waiting for the final information on how to order them.

tzcustoms 05-01-2012 02:04 PM

To all....

I was the one working with WARPONY on the louvers for his car. Unfortunately you folks are bombarding me with requests through ebay and it's darn near impossible to differentiate who is in the registry and wants the discount and who isn't. Also I have tried to get a hold of WARPONY through his e-mail but he hasn't responded to my request for further details.

I have adjusted the design and hope that solved the problem....hope being the key word here. I promise that if the item needs to be adjusted I will do everything humanly possible to ensure an exact fit.

I am woking out a deal with the admin of the board so keep an eye out for it.

Thanks
Steve Brejnak
TZ Industries LLC

cruzmach1 05-03-2012 03:06 AM

I would like to see these installed on a mach 1. Anyone have pics? Besides the ones from above

03mach1 05-03-2012 06:30 AM

Yes, We are working with they for special ordering/pricing for Members. Will get the ordering up very shortly. Thanks all!

03mach1 05-04-2012 05:01 PM

Quarter Window Louvers are here! We have been working with a supplier for the 1/4 Window Louvers and finally got they to design them and are available with a Mach 1 Registry Group Price. You can order here with the special pricing. THis is for Mach 1 Owners only. and must be order thru the link below.

$89.95 + S/H.

http://www.mach1performance.org/exterior.htm

Smith 05-07-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1483123)
Quarter Window Louvers are here! We have been working with a supplier for the 1/4 Window Louvers and finally got they to design them and are available with a Mach 1 Registry Group Price. You can order here with the special pricing. THis is for Mach 1 Owners only. and must be order thru the link below.

$89.95 + S/H.

http://www.mach1performance.org/exterior.htm

Could we see a picture of the smooth paintable set?? Thanks!

fordnut02 05-07-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j21moss (Post 1472270)
Ah.. no..not before me ole buddy!!! LOL

ok we will take numbers , no pushing , no shoving !

USACUBS 05-09-2012 12:02 AM

Re: Quarter panel Louvers - Available now!

Just found out my smooth ones were sent today, but I'm going out of town tomorrow until next Tuesday! Sorry, but I really wanted to get them on and photo'ed before I left. If nobody else does it before then. I will when I get back...

hurststang 05-09-2012 01:11 AM

Please PM me with more info. I'm ready to order today.

Smith 05-09-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USACUBS (Post 1484104)
Just found out my smooth ones were sent today, but I'm going out of town tomorrow until next Tuesday! Sorry, but I really wanted to get them on and photo'ed before I left. If nobody else does it before then. I will when I get back...

Can't wait to see the photos. Im thinking about doing the painted set on my black Mach

donjuaniii 05-11-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith (Post 1484214)
Can't wait to see the photos. Im thinking about doing the painted set on my black Mach

Waiting for some pics too...:yes:

USACUBS 05-12-2012 05:10 AM

I'll be home from my trip Tuesday evening. I am hoping they will be waiting for me when I get home and I will get them on right away and take some pics...Unless somebody else gets some sooner.

03mach1 05-14-2012 06:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They are not completed fitted or mounted up, but gives you an idea of what they look like. Tucks in nicely towards the back under the weather stripping and some double stick tape along the leading edge.

Smith 05-15-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1485253)
They are not completed fitted or mounted up, but gives you an idea of what they look like. Tucks in nicely towards the back under the weather stripping and some double stick tape along the leading edge.

I would love to see a photo of the whole side of the car with these on. Also, hope someone will post a painted set.

USACUBS 05-17-2012 02:42 AM

I've prepped mine and are painting them now. I am hoping to have them on sometime tomorrow. They are being painted black, however...

USACUBS 05-17-2012 05:05 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Ok...here is what mine look like. I ordered the smooth set, then cleaned them, primed them and painted them with a gloss black. Probably should have just had a body shop guy do it, but I wanted to try and this is what I came out with. Again, I did the black on my azure blue because I have the Visus aluminum rear window louvers and wanted them to match. I LOVE the look, and even my wife said what she likes most is that they don't stick out from the side. I also took a couple pictures from the inside so you can see how much visibility you still have from the drivers seat. Let me know if you need any other angled pictures and I will take them and post.

Hope you like them...

el latino 06-07-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USACUBS (Post 1485964)
Ok...here is what mine look like. I ordered the smooth set, then cleaned them, primed them and painted them with a gloss black. Probably should have just had a body shop guy do it, but I wanted to try and this is what I came out with. Again, I did the black on my azure blue because I have the Visus aluminum rear window louvers and wanted them to match. I LOVE the look, and even my wife said what she likes most is that they don't stick out from the side. I also took a couple pictures from the inside so you can see how much visibility you still have from the drivers seat. Let me know if you need any other angled pictures and I will take them and post.

Hope you like them...

That looks hot!

j21moss 06-18-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1485253)

Dave, looks like you have the textured ones.. is there much difference against the rear louvers?? Been thinking about it for "Hollywood" just not sure which way to go..

jjm525 06-20-2012 12:24 PM

I religiously search the "body" and classifieds to find rear quarter louvers for months and you guys hide them in here??? :anger:

I found them on ebay and thought myself so clever I would scoop everyone and start a thread of my own. :smokin:

Just ordered the textured style. My concern with the ones pictured on ebay were the line along the lower edge not following the body and how the texture looked. The vendor pointed me here. :worship:

I'll post up pics of my DSG when I get them on!

[DSG]Mach03 06-22-2012 03:47 PM

Definitely a customer-friendly company. My paypal had an outdated shipping address and it didn't update the order with my new one, so I luckily was able to change my address before they shipped. They actually answer their phones!

ASH302 06-23-2012 12:30 PM

ok these are the best looking ones i've seen and they are on my list to buy for sure down the road, they look good and thanks to the member that posted a picture from what they look like from the inside, i use the little window and they make it where you can still see out, for sure on the list to get

ASh

ASH302 06-23-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USACUBS (Post 1485964)

Hope you like them...

thank you for posting those pictures, just what i was wanting to see, i like

ASh

jjm525 06-25-2012 07:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine came today. I ground the upper edge by the front trim down flat to more easily slide into the sail panel and lubed it with plastic polish. My first attempt to install had the rubber trim getting pushed up behind the panel. Fit is good, looks good. I'll be keeping an eye on my double stick tape for sure. It's the 3M but it already want to lift on one corner for some reason.

Overall I'm happy with them.

ASH302 07-06-2012 11:38 PM

those look amazing, can't wait to get my hands on some

ASh