2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NASCAR thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55315)

FEARED 11-01-2007 02:44 PM

Re: NASCAR thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ron (Post 884828)
Jr will win at Texas........you heard it here first

Big Ron :claus:

yea right, on the last lap with him leading, his hood is going to fly up and block his vision, and gordon is going to go by him on the last turn and win the race.

This JR crap is pissing me off.. i think its sabatoge! its gotta be.. 6 blown motors? an Freaking wheel falls off?>!?! WTF!:soapbox:

falcongtho3 11-01-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEARED (Post 885396)
.. i think its sabatoge! its gotta be.. 6 blown motors? an Freaking wheel falls off?>!?! WTF!:soapbox:

Could've been worse...he could've blown 6 tires and had an engine fall out!?!
:borg:

Big Ron 11-01-2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEARED (Post 885396)
and gordon is going to go by him on the last turn and win the race.

Gordon will NEVER win at Texas!

Big Ron

FEARED 11-02-2007 01:41 PM

I geuss we'll see!

gvervoren 11-02-2007 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 885552)
Could've been worse...he could've blown 6 tires and had an engine fall out!?!

That would be interesting to see.

falcongtho3 11-02-2007 10:07 PM

Juan Problem Monyoya very nearly had the poll, but got beaten out at the last minute.
If you really want to read some soap opera grade 'stuff' check out Bruton Smiths moves on NHIS, he's buying it out and probably going to move one of his NHIS races to his other track in Vegas. Rumor has it that he wants to put the season ender in Vegas and then have the banquet in Sin City...and he's got the pull to make it happen. Pass the popcorn...this one's gonna be interesting. Also, look for Bill Davis Racing to fold. Bill Davis Trucking has filed for bankrupcy protection, and Villeneuve (with his business partner) has made an offer for the team. (More popcorn, please...)

G 11-02-2007 10:20 PM

I like this poll from nascar.com

The results are no surprise for me. :23:

http://www.nascar.com/POLLSERVER/results/35520.html

FEARED 11-03-2007 01:16 PM

Yea, they need to stick with one car.. Im sure the drivers are thinking the same.

G 11-03-2007 02:16 PM

and ----------------- it needs to be a stock car again. :butt:

falcongtho3 11-03-2007 05:38 PM

Congrats to Carl Edwards on wining the last Busch series championship.
Poor Biffle can't buy a break...he should win this one, but won't...

ylopony 11-03-2007 06:42 PM

Congrats to Carl Edwards. However it's become somewhat bittersweet. I can no longer root for this guy after his pathetic unprofessional behavior this past year, especially after the Kenseth incident.

Also, everytime I hear Kyle Busch(post race interview this evening) the more and more I realize this guy is a pathetic AZZ. Good ridence from the Hendricks team.

Now onto tomorrow. Gordon and Johnson are going to snap the drought at Texas. Gordon for the win, Johnson second, and Matt Kenseth third.

falcongtho3 11-03-2007 07:33 PM

I still like Carl, but I will agree that the incident last week will be something people will remembr for a lond time.
I very much in agreement with you on Kyles post race interview. He was kind of an anti-whinny-baby whinny-baby. He finished very respectably and still slammed everything and everyone around him. I'm sure that Hedrick will be glad to show him the door in a few weeks.

G 11-03-2007 11:28 PM

I was just watching a Tony Stewart interview on nascar.com ------

he said on the Carl Edwards episode, "I've done dumber things in my career".

DUH

slowr w/o blowr 11-03-2007 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 886411)
Juan Problem Monyoya very nearly had the poll, but got beaten out at the last minute.
If you really want to read some soap opera grade 'stuff' check out Bruton Smiths moves on NHIS, he's buying it out and probably going to move one of his NHIS races to his other track in Vegas. Rumor has it that he wants to put the season ender in Vegas and then have the banquet in Sin City...and he's got the pull to make it happen.

JPM got lucky with the draw and had some shade on the track to get him faster. not skill..... maybe some, but mostly luck.

I just cant wait for another 1 1/2 mile track race. its almost like they can make more money by eliminating the short tracks.... oh wait a minute this is nascar

need a sarcasm smilie on here..

oh, and if anyone listens to tony stewart live, have you heard how he tested a COT at Eldora. he said it performed suprisingly well. maybe he can squeal loud enough to have a cup race on the dirt. If thats not possible what about some 1/3 mile home town tracks. that would be a fcknn blast.

G 11-04-2007 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowr w/o blowr (Post 886946)
JPM got lucky with the draw and had some shade on the track to get him faster. not skill..... maybe some, but mostly luck.

I just cant wait for another 1 1/2 mile track race. its almost like they can make more money by eliminating the short tracks.... oh wait a minute this is nascar

need a sarcasm smilie on here..

oh, and if anyone listens to tony stewart live, have you heard how he tested a COT at Eldora. he said it performed suprisingly well. maybe he can squeal loud enough to have a cup race on the dirt. If thats not possible what about some 1/3 mile home town tracks. that would be a fcknn blast.

They have done dirt and small tracks back in the NON modern era. They also did multi track weekends. They would race Friday through Sunday some weekends but that was another world. :worship:

G 11-04-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder (Post 887333)
Retarded azz Dirk! "Duhda dart duh duhdas!":smack:

OK ----- no PUI. :23:

posting under the influence ----------- of beans and chicken

G 11-04-2007 04:30 PM

I've been working in the shop off and on. I'm taking a break to watch the race.

This could get exciting with JR and Casey Kahne running so well. :)

2k4mach 11-04-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 887380)
OK ----- no PUI. :23:

posting under the influence ----------- of beans and chicken

mmmmmmmmmmm some shicken and frijoles

that sounds like a great dinner, im gonna send da girl out to KFC

G 11-04-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder (Post 887389)
Shaddup f00l! Did you see the retard say "Gentlemen start your engines."?

Yes I saw it ---- the "slamdunk" they called it. He's a sillyAzz. They need to stick with normal folk doing that gig. :23:

G 11-04-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2k4mach (Post 887410)
mmmmmmmmmmm some shicken and frijoles

that sounds like a great dinner, im gonna send da girl out to KFC

That would be good but our local kfc sux. I need to report them to da colonel. :23:

gvervoren 11-05-2007 08:28 PM

That was a great race right at the end with Jimmy Johnson and Matt Kenseth.

Azure Blurr 11-05-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gvervoren (Post 888281)
That was a great race right at the end with Jimmy Johnson and Matt Kenseth.

Right up to the point where buttnugget passed him. :anger:

gvervoren 11-05-2007 08:54 PM

Well, one good thing came out of it. I won $20 :teeth: