2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Anyone Going or have ever been to SEMA in Vegas?? (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=132426)

mach18604 10-29-2014 08:09 PM

Anyone Going or have ever been to SEMA in Vegas??

I am going to sema this year for the first time..

Has anyone ever been? or going??

From the looks it it place is insaine !

falcongtho3 10-29-2014 09:37 PM

Re: Anyone Going or have ever been to SEMA in Vegas??

It is insane.
There are a LOT of people.
There is a LOT to see.
Wear very comfortable shoes.
When you think you've seen it all, there is more.
It takes up four or five buildings.
Have fun!

:borg:

FastSVO 10-30-2014 12:09 AM

I have been to Sema for the past 5 years or so. I will be there again this year. Last year I di make it to the Apex show for the first time. Don't forget to sign up for the Friday night event.

DSG2003Mach1 10-30-2014 09:00 AM

I really wanna go back, I went ..god, around 13 years ok. The wheel and tire vendors took up one whole giant room on its own. I remember they shut down the dancing girls in the Lexani booth because they were drawing too much of a crowd lol

muzman 10-30-2014 11:15 AM

I want to go:hoppy:

mach18604 11-01-2014 04:51 PM

Yeah I cant wait!!

We are signed up for the fri night event.. even tho I have no clue what it is.

mach18604 11-05-2014 09:59 PM

There are so many mustangs here!!! Wish I had a camera other then my phone

Mario 10-14-2017 03:30 PM

Figured I bring this thread back up. I will be flying out in 15 days. So is anyone else attending this year?

Since I've spent a mini fortune on new camera/video gear, what do you want to see besides Booth Babes :3: I plan on covering Chip Foose's unveiling of his "Mach Foose" Mustang at the BASF booth on Tuesday 10/31 then later that night hopefully upload and related timeline video of the build that I've been working on.

Are there any vendors you want to see new product releases from? Let me know on or via PM's

falcongtho3 10-14-2017 05:56 PM

Always interesting to see what Ford has to show off on their stage, especially if Scott has anything there this year.

Mario 10-15-2017 03:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1628630)
Always interesting to see what Ford has to show off on their stage, especially if Scott has anything there this year.

Yep, I do plan to cover what Ford has on display this year. Hoping I can meet someone whom can give me the display change up the schedule so that I do not miss anything while I'm there. Seems that the Ford booth always rewards me 15 years ago it was getting to meet Chip Foose. Then four years ago I got to talk to Troy Ladd of Hollywood Hot Rods about his latest build at the time. A 2014 Mustang with a hand-formed removable Hardtop and his plans to mass produce it.