2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Ordering, Pricing, Production & VIN Info (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Window sticker (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137017)

gradytoo 05-07-2020 04:56 PM

Window sticker

I am new to the form. Where can I get the widow sticker for my 2004 Mach 1? I need it for a poster I use at car shows. Fine with buying one. The registry sticker I know I can get here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Grady

falcongtho3 05-07-2020 09:13 PM

Re: Window sticker

Ford offers a number of window stickers for various year Mustangs. Unfortunately our years are not any of those yet.

:borg:

bluoval 05-07-2020 10:06 PM

If you know the specific original dealership who sold your particular Mach 1 they can get one for you. For a fee of course.

HAEG 05-11-2020 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gradytoo (Post 1636143)
I am new to the form. Where can I get the widow sticker for my 2004 Mach 1? I need it for a poster I use at car shows. Fine with buying one. The registry sticker I know I can get here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Grady

I can run your VIN number to give you a list of options but it's not a window sticker. I thought someone was reproducing them maybe search the forums.
Let me know on your VIN

gradytoo 05-11-2020 01:26 PM

HAEG
Thank you for the reply. I have a page that I got with the car with all of the info that is on the Ford window sticker but in a different format. I have no problem paying for a copy of the original if I could just find one. Again thank you. Grady !

HAEG 05-11-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gradytoo (Post 1636153)
HAEG
Thank you for the reply. I have a page that I got with the car with all of the info that is on the Ford window sticker but in a different format. I have no problem paying for a copy of the original if I could just find one. Again thank you. Grady !

BTW Carlisle Ford show is coming up the end of July. A bunch of Mach 1s usually in attendance if you can make the show. Its a good time.

gradytoo 05-11-2020 07:37 PM

HAEG
I just had a thought. Could you possibly take a good photo of your window sticker and e-mail it to me. Is your car a 2003 or 2004? My wife works in sales for H&H graphics. They could probably make me one out of your picture and my info. Grady

HAEG 05-12-2020 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gradytoo (Post 1636158)
HAEG
I just had a thought. Could you possibly take a good photo of your window sticker and e-mail it to me. Is your car a 2003 or 2004? My wife works in sales for H&H graphics. They could probably make me one out of your picture and my info. Grady

My car is a 2003. I had another window sticker made by Ford a few years after buying the car which had the 2004 watermark on it celebrating Fords 100 years or something like that. So I should have both year formats it would come down to options being different but your wife could probably manipulate it. I thought someone on here was making them but I can't recall who.. Email me to remind me to find them and send a pic.
franksandsons@gmail.com

falcongtho3 06-05-2020 08:28 PM

In the latest issue of Mustang Times it is reported that Kevin Marti is working on filling the missing years of Mustang stickers in the next few months, keep an eye out for more news.

:borg: