2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Looking for IUP center stack trim & seat covers (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136744)

falcongtho3 03-05-2019 08:05 PM

Looking for IUP center stack trim & seat covers

I figured this would be as good a place as any to ask if anyone has a good IUP (silver) center stack for sale, and while I'm at it 'm also wanting a good driver side front seat cover.
And since one of the member shere was kind enough to gift me with a correct silver (03) antenna, I've decided that if anyone needs a ford black (04) antenna, just drop me a PM.

:borg:

bris09 03-08-2019 09:53 AM

Re: Looking for IUP center stack trim & seat covers

You know, I'm still confused about the antenna thing. Mine is an 04 and it has a silver antenna which has been there since I bought it on 9/1/04 with 562 miles.

311-420 03-08-2019 01:51 PM

My original is black. Seems like a crap shoot with the antennae. I would like to know if any of the cars have mixed up door lock cylinders. From what I've seen the 03s are always black and the 04s are silver. Anyone ever see anything different?

Pennington 03-08-2019 05:46 PM

Do you need a trim ring? I have a couple NOS ones.

I believe an ‘04 used the silver antenna. That’s what mine had.

falcongtho3 03-08-2019 10:38 PM

I know these cars are getting on in years, but when new the '03s had a black door lock and a silver antenna, while the '04s were opposite, woth a silver lock cylinder and a black antenna. Ford does still offer the black antenna, but not the silver '03 one.

JoshMac 03-09-2019 10:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have the center stack from a Premium '03 V6 that is silver if you are still looking for one.

falcongtho3 03-09-2019 11:17 PM

I am. As long as it has no cracks or chips I would be seriously interested.

If you PM me with what you'd want for it I would appreciate it.

JoshMac 03-10-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1633636)
I am. As long as it has no cracks or chips I would be seriously interested.

If you PM me with what you'd want for it I would appreciate it.

Shoot me a PM with an email address I can send pictures to. It does not have any cracks or chips but has some small wear areas I would like to show you.

Thanks

JM

32VALVR 03-12-2019 07:35 PM

I have a complete Mach interior but its not just covers, its seats front/rear complete dash/center stack auto dash/guage cluster and even a steering wheel.
Unfortunately its pick up only.

falcongtho3 03-12-2019 09:11 PM

Would love to have it, but that's a bit of a trek for me.

falcongtho3 03-23-2019 02:28 PM

My thanks to Josh for getting my an important piece that looks great.
The other pieces Ive found were either not IUP silver or insanely priced pieces that were not presentable at all. I did get two OEM pieces that were charcoal grey. They are actually a heavier piece, and molded in a different color than our IUP pieces. I did paint one the recommended color and it just doesn't match at all. And being right on top of the shifter surround, it was never going to ply with me. I'm going to try and get a better paint match later, but for I would just like to give a :worship::COOL::CHEERS::hail1: to Josh.