2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Carlisle All Ford nationals - Mach 1 Registry Meet June 6-8, 2008 (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65944)

Lord Umoja 06-12-2008 02:33 PM

Re: Carlisle All Ford nationals - Mach 1 Registry Meet June 6-8, 2008

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikestang (Post 1006499)
Dont worrie loverboy every one got the low down
while you got down and got funky

Gee.....thanks....:smack:

falcongtho3 06-12-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1006639)
Actually John, here are two attachments I suggested to Scott for future projects. The first continues the Shelby heritage theme and would be good for when you really want to haul a$$. You could actually do it with up to 15 at a time. The other is the "Assimliater” This one gives you the large back seat needed for that kind of action but eliminates the back door that the original models came with to keep people from accidently opening the door at inopportune times.

Enjoy :23:

Ummm...no!?!
I was really hoping someone had shots of (my baby) the Interceptor with its new turbocharger. It's obvious that I will now have to discuss with Scott the need of more seat time in the Interceptor (which, yes, I did drive to the Woodward Dream Cruise), but with its supercharger installed. Since I probably won't get to drive the Interceptor until, say, Birmingham, I will need to arrange to have that seat time on the Barber track...hee, hee, hee...
(I wonder if the Surfchaser is still faster? )
:borg:

03mach1 06-13-2008 10:11 AM

Got this from Rick Markko - Events Mgr. at Carlisle.
RickM@CarlisleEvents.com

----------------------
"The count for the two Mach 1 Classes was 53 cars. Total showfield was approximately 2300 vehicles. We’ll take that with all the economic issues facing us all.

Just let me now if you guys are concerned about judging or would you rather just hang out like the Yellow club?

The YMR was fine with the parking. They were very appreciative that you guys worked with them. Thanks for that! (thanks Jim for helping!!)"

-------------------------

Overall, I think another Successful Mach 1 Gathering....next year will be even better!!

HAEG 06-13-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1007008)
Got this from Rick Markko - Events Mgr. at Carlisle.
RickM@CarlisleEvents.com

----------------------
"The count for the two Mach 1 Classes was 53 cars. Total showfield was approximately 2300 vehicles. We’ll take that with all the economic issues facing us all.

Just let me now if you guys are concerned about judging or would you rather just hang out like the Yellow club?

The YMR was fine with the parking. They were very appreciative that you guys worked with them. Thanks for that! (thanks Jim for helping!!)"

-------------------------

Overall, I think another Successful Mach 1 Gathering....next year will be even better!!

53 Machs cool, good turn out.
The two classes? Stock & Modified I guess??
Concerned about judging or just hang out? Is that because we maybe don't walk around and judge other cars? I'm here to have fun, if enough people happen to vote for my car to get a trophy, thats a bonus. This year was way to hot to do much walking.

Thats a cool response, thanks for sharing.
Until next year!!

Bill Hamilton 06-13-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1007118)
53 Machs cool, good turn out.
The two classes? Stock & Modified I guess??
Concerned about judging or just hang out? Is that because we maybe don't walk around and judge other cars? I'm here to have fun, if enough people happen to vote for my car to get a trophy, thats a bonus. This year was way to hot to do much walking.

Thats a cool response, thanks for sharing.
Until next year!!

Ditto Brother. I just knock off the mud and bugs (and monkey crap this year) and that's all the cleaning I do. I'm there for the friendship, fellowship, and camaraderie (plus maybe a couple of beers). The voting there is by popular vote and not judged like at a MCA event. That's fine with me but it's all you guys that make it fun for me. Shoot my car is so jammed packed full of stuff I buy there, I don't think a trophy would fit. :23:

How long till Carlisle '09? I can't wait. :)

P.S. You got me spoiled man, I miss my Mach calendar :(

falcongtho3 06-13-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1007147)

No lie, Bill! I think this month is the last month of the latest calendar. I'm not sure the world can go on without a Mach calendar to signal the days!

:obrg:

BigRedCobra 06-13-2008 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linumup (Post 1004904)
Thats when all the funny shiat started happening . We , about 7 of us worked up a hunger . I defenitely wasnt driving . Thanks Mark/Sparks Mach 1 for taking my drunk azz to Giant . We went with Filet Mignon and boneless Chicken breast BTW ..
As the evening progressed so did the drunkeness . Needless to say one of guys no name mentioned , found himself flipping the bench over face first . That was just the beginning . Im guessing he flopped and fell on the ground for the next half of an hour until such time we made him get something into his stomach . Well it wasnt long after that that he passed out on the sidewalk to start the heaving process . Well around 2am we literally carried him to his car so that his totally sober younger brother could take him home .

It was a great evening . :smokin:

It was much funnier in person . :23:

bill great to meet you, car is sick

and yes my brother was the entertainment for Friday night

Mikestang 06-14-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedCobra (Post 1007186)

The body marks in the bushes the next day were priceless you could wak thru the courtyard and literally see every place He fell. I really should have stayed up for that not like i slept at all..........the whole weekend......

Next year just stay there so you can just chain him up in the corner for all to see.... we will throw my old motorcycle helmit on prevent head injery's but anything else goes we can just let him rip

And cindarella did get the slipper back

Bill Hamilton 06-14-2008 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1007181)
No lie, Bill! I think this month is the last month of the latest calendar. I'm not sure the world can go on without a Mach calendar to signal the days!

John, I always used mine to write down all my car stuff. I belong to three different local Mustang/Car Clubs so it's how I keep track of meetings, shows, and events both local and out of town.

Yeah, I'm not sure what I'll do next month when it runs out. Please make sure that somebody calls me before the 45th or Carlisle '09 so I don't miss it. :??:

Linumup 06-14-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedCobra (Post 1007186)

Well it was fun for all and no one got hurt , except for maybe some landscaping . It was great hanging out .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikestang (Post 1007332)
The body marks in the bushes the next day were priceless you could wak thru the courtyard and literally see every place He fell. I really should have stayed up for that not like i slept at all..........the whole weekend......

Next year just stay there so you can just chain him up in the corner for all to see.... we will throw my old motorcycle helmit on prevent head injery's but anything else goes we can just let him rip

LOL , i didnt know Cindy got her slipper back .
WE asked you declined ! It seemed you were a little irritated ?
Had alot going on myself but it was like a quick escape from reality if only for 24 hours . Ill take it at this point . Always next year . Maybe we will do some Md. crabs . Ill bring them live and steam them myself .

Mikestang 06-14-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linumup (Post 1007436)
Well it was fun for all and no one got hurt , except for maybe some landscaping . It was great hanging out .

LOL , i didnt know Cindy got her slipper back .
WE asked you declined ! It seemed you were a little irritated ?
Had alot going on myself but it was like a quick escape from reality if only for 24 hours . Ill take it at this point . Always next year . Maybe we will do some Md. crabs . Ill bring them live and steam them myself .

was trying to sleep and could not i just should have said the heck with it and got wasted lol

sat was my night to party we were still out at allmost 2 A.M. came in the room slammed my hand in the door
lol never felt a thing .........................

BigRedCobra 06-14-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

yea he got his golden flip flop back lol

and next year i will just book the room there then i can have fun myself

HAEG 06-15-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1007147)
How long till Carlisle '09? I can't wait. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1007181)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1007368)
John, I always used mine to write down all my car stuff. I belong to three different local Mustang/Car Clubs so it's how I keep track of meetings, shows, and events both local and out of town.

Yeah, I'm not sure what I'll do next month when it runs out. Please make sure that somebody calls me before the 45th or Carlisle '09 so I don't miss it. :??:

OK I think I get it... You guys are missing something and we have to figure out what it is before the end of the month?? :confused:

falcongtho3 06-15-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1007802)
OK I think I get it... You guys are missing something and we have to figure out what it is before the end of the month?? :confused:

That doesn't leave much time, Caped Crusader...it's already the middle of the month!
Holy missing time!
:borg:

Bill Hamilton 06-15-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1007802)

Scott, I just need my Mach Calender to get me through to Carlisle '09. :worship:

HAEG 06-15-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1007826)
Scott, I just need my Mach Calender to get me through to Carlisle '09. :worship:

Then I guess you don't mind if it's all Carlisle 2008?
Cause I just put something together from this past year.

Bill Hamilton 06-16-2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1007866)
Then I guess you don't mind if it's all Carlisle 2008?
Cause I just put something together from this past year.

Scott, I love ya Bro', you know I'm just kidding ya. I'll see you in 'Bama come April. :worship:

HAEG 06-16-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1007895)
Scott, I love ya Bro', you know I'm just kidding ya. I'll see you in 'Bama come April. :worship:

Actually I just changed it some more it's all Carlisle thru the past few years.

04azuremach 06-17-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1005571)
Heck, I figured we weren't good enough anymore. You were right beside me pulling in Saturday morning and you didn't even look over. :notsure:

I don't remember this, but if you saw me, why didn't YOU say hi?!

GRB60 06-17-2008 03:10 PM

Hey Scott,
If you've put together the calendar can you post it to the site? I'll gladly print and bind my own, or just use one month's worth at a time. If the file's too big maybe some other site?

Just a thought! Thanks

bris09 06-17-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04azuremach (Post 1008526)
I don't remember this, but if you saw me, why didn't YOU say hi?!

You had just pulled out of the registration lot. You were only beside me for about 10 seconds. Your lane was actually moving.

Wldponi03 06-17-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRB60 (Post 1008539)
Hey Scott,
If you've put together the calendar can you post it to the site? I'll gladly print and bind my own, or just use one month's worth at a time. If the file's too big maybe some other site?

Just a thought! Thanks

That would be awesome if you can do that, then I can still have Memories of all my Mach Friends, even though my Mach is Sold!!

BushKiller 06-26-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Lol, at least I did get that sandal back...

I had a good time hanging out with you all. Great group of guys :3amin: .

Nice meeting you Bill, thanks for the food too!

Mikestang 07-03-2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushKiller (Post 1012397)
Lol, at least I did get that sandal back...

I had a good time hanging out with you all. Great group of guys :3amin: .

Nice meeting you Bill, thanks for the food too!

man what a nick and I can testify that it is accurate !
One other note

I GOT MY CALENDER TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look who MISS JULY IS !!!!!!!!

Mach1 EH 07-03-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikestang (Post 1015140)
man what a nick and I can testify that it is accurate !
One other note

I GOT MY CALENDER TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look who MISS JULY IS !!!!!!!!

Calender? Where'd you get it??:confused: