2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA. (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136005)

Bill Hamilton 05-28-2018 12:34 PM

Re: 2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1631259)
While over at Hershey AFTER AACA museum on Thurs, Might stop over the Trogues Brewery for some food and drink if anyone in interested. :)

Sounds like a winner Dave. Count me and Norman in. :CHEERS:

Tony Alonso 05-28-2018 05:32 PM

Would anyone have a good recommendation for a Saturday evening dinner locale that could accommodate my Bullitt owner friends? Thanks for any help with that!

Perhaps I should suggest Trogues Brewery?

JDraper 05-28-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso (Post 1631269)
Would anyone have a good recommendation for a Saturday evening dinner locale that could accommodate my Bullitt owner friends? Thanks for any help with that!

Our hotel BBQ???? :horse:

Tony Alonso 05-28-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper (Post 1631270)
Our hotel BBQ???? :horse:

I didn't know if you would want the Bullitt owners crashing. I do like that idea, of course!

ab_mach1 05-28-2018 10:47 PM

2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1631185)
Teaser for raffle

Those are great looking!

Also, great looking pups!

IG: @ab_mach1

bris09 05-29-2018 10:35 AM

I'm in the museum but will be skipping Troegs. If anyone going to the museum that is also skipping Troegs is interested in a change of pace or walk down memory lane there is a 50's themed restaurant a few miles from the museum called The Soda Jerk. It's easy to get to and easy to get back to the hotel.

JDraper 05-29-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1631283)
I'm in the museum but will be skipping Troegs. If anyone going to the museum that is also skipping Troegs is interested in a change of pace or walk down memory lane there is a 50's themed restaurant a few miles from the museum called The Soda Jerk. It's easy to get to and easy to get back to the hotel.

Works for us too.

bris09 05-29-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso (Post 1631276)
I didn't know if you would want the Bullitt owners crashing. I do like that idea, of course!

The more the merrier, typically they is more than enough food, and if it isn't, there is a grocery within a few miles.

If, they are going to come, we can hold off on raffling the Bullitt print til Saturday.

03mach1 05-29-2018 05:40 PM

Sounds good! Always a lot of leftovers on Sat. If not, we can always get more stuff. if they want to come over too! Why not, we did Bullet/Mach 1 stuff in the Past. :)

SonicBoomva 05-29-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso (Post 1631269)

Troegs parking lot is usually packed so I wouldn't meet there. The BBQ at the hotel would be much better!!

Tony Alonso 05-29-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1631288)
Sounds good! Always a lot of leftovers on Sat. If not, we can always get more stuff. if they want to come over too! Why not, we did Bullet/Mach 1 stuff in the Past. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1631285)
The more the merrier, typically they is more than enough food, and if it isn't, there is a grocery within a few miles.

If, they are going to come, we can hold off on raffling the Bullitt print til Saturday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicBoomva (Post 1631289)
Troegs parking lot is usually packed so I wouldn't meet there. The BBQ at the hotel would be much better!!

You guys are very generous. I talked with Scott Hoag briefly this evening, and he thought it would be a cool idea too. As you mention Dave, we did that back in the day when there was just one edition of the Bullitt :)

I will get a count. Also, please let me know how much $$ I can contribute to offset the expenses. And Brian, I think there would be some interested Bullitt owners in the Danny Whitfield print.

Thank you!

Tony Alonso 05-30-2018 12:17 AM

RSVPing for the Thursday night dinner. Thanks, folks!!

old school 05-30-2018 08:24 PM

Getting packed and ready to cruise up tomorrow morning. Should be at the Hotel around noon :borg:

JDraper 06-03-2018 01:06 PM

Made it home safely. GREAT to see all of you again!!! Had a blast as usual.

Surprisingly we won 3rd place in both Stock Mach and in 1966 Modified Mustang!:CHEERS:

A HUGE thank you to all that made it possible and a special thanks to Dawn Franks for all the hard work and artistry she puts into the event. It wouldn't be nearly as awesome as it is without her help! :worship:

falcongtho3 06-03-2018 02:27 PM

Just got home, and I can't say enought about the amazing group of Mach 1 people who make this trip more than just a car show.
You are all incredible and I thank you all for making what could have been a miserable show a truly great time.

:borg:

II CQQL 06-03-2018 05:16 PM

Hey. Made it home. Was a great time as usual. Nice the weather held out. Planning on coming again next year. Thanks to everyone that organized the BBQ and the Mach 1 tent. Nick and Joy.

03mach1 06-03-2018 06:42 PM

Great Seeing Everyone as always, goes way too fast! :) Made it home around 1:30pm, only a little rain the last 40 mins of the trip.

Thanks to Dawn who always decorates the tent so well and helps out with T-Shirt Sales! along with anyone else that helped out when I wasn't there. :)

Huge thank you to the other organizers of TJ Rockwells, The BBQ Cooks (I helped a bit when they were eating and more people showed up) all the other food people brought, the entertaining discussions that happened. Thanks to all that brought Doors Prizes. Also Huge Thank you to Brian for the Framed Prints we raffled off, Tony for the Review Book of Scott Hoag for the raffle. All donations will help keep Mach 1 Registry running.!!!

I will post the NEW Ford Club Connection Stuff we get re-registered with them!

Always a great time! Suggestions or anything, just let me know. We will definately have NEW Shirts for next year!!

CajunMach1 06-03-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1631359)
Just got home, and I can't say enought about the amazing group of Mach 1 people who make this trip more than just a car show.
You are all incredible and I thank you all for making what could have been a miserable show a truly great time.

falcongtho3
Have to ask, how long was the drive? thinking about going next year?

Tony Alonso 06-03-2018 10:51 PM

I look forward to the 50th anniversary of the Mach 1 next year, and hope that Carlisle Events does what they did for the 50th anniversary of "Bullitt" this year. Thanks everyone!

White Stallion 06-03-2018 11:07 PM

Malcom and I got home around 4:00, some rain but a nice drive still. Loved seeing all of our friends as always and meeting some new ones as well. Can't wait until next year. You are all the most amazing, kind, fun, helpful, dedicated, and cool group of people we have ever met and are the reason why we keep coming back. We couldn't ask for a better group of friends. See everyone next year!!

falcongtho3 06-04-2018 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunMach1 (Post 1631368)
falcongtho3
Have to ask, how long was the drive? thinking about going next year?

You need to go!
I don't drive, as it is a 2 day drive, but I fly in and try to rent something interesting. But I'll let the rest talk about that if they so chose.

falcongtho3 06-11-2018 08:04 PM

For those that were there, you know my trip had its 'moments'.
Thanks to all of you, it was still a great time, and for those who've never gone, you won't regret going. The people from this site are amazing in ways you can't begin to believe. The show itself is amazing.
I'll post up a few shots, including my 'rental car', as well as a link to flickr account so you can see shots from the show as well as our side trip to the AACA museum...
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1724/...6749f532_z.jpgcarlisle2018 rental 1
Yes, this is what it appears to be and is my rental for the week.
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1735/...8ea40ec0_z.jpgcarlisle2018-aaca shorty3
Known as the Mustang 'shorty', it is amazing to see in person, and has an incredible story as well.
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1744/...9f010d26_z.jpgcarlisle2018-mach1-2
Mach 1s at the show.
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1742/...7bdab821_z.jpgcarlisle2018-four friends
Four great friends. It's not just about the cars.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/falcon...57667945066897
Link to my album from the show.

HAEG 06-12-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1631363)
Great Seeing Everyone as always, goes way too fast! :) Made it home around 1:30pm, only a little rain the last 40 mins of the trip.

Thanks to Dawn who always decorates the tent so well and helps out with T-Shirt Sales! along with anyone else that helped out when I wasn't there. :)

Huge thank you to the other organizers of TJ Rockwells, The BBQ Cooks (I helped a bit when they were eating and more people showed up) all the other food people brought, the entertaining discussions that happened. Thanks to all that brought Doors Prizes. Also Huge Thank you to Brian for the Framed Prints we raffled off, Tony for the Review Book of Scott Hoag for the raffle. All donations will help keep Mach 1 Registry running.!!!

I will post the NEW Ford Club Connection Stuff we get re-registered with them!

Always a great time! Suggestions or anything, just let me know. We will definately have NEW Shirts for next year!!

Yes absolutely Dave, thank you to everyone involved. Thank you for your donations of food & raffle prizes which always makes our BBQ a fun event.
Nice raffle items from Brian with the professionally framed prints of the 01 Bullitt & the 03 Mach 1. The proof book was a very cool one of a kind items. Man I was hoping to win it...

Thanks to Dave & Tammy Wagner for providing this forum in which we can converse all year long and plan a weekend get away with an extended car loving family... The Mach 1 Registry.
I enjoy this site so much more then Facebook, but FB is definitely seeing more action these days. We need those people to know they are missing out on some of the club events and discussions by not being on the registry more often.

MACH ON

Big Ron 06-12-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1631513)
I'll post up a few shots, including my 'rental car', as well as a link to flickr account so you can see shots from the show as well as our side trip to the AACA museum...

Thanks for taking the time to take pictures and most of all for taking the time to post the pictures for all of us mere mortals to see. Great job!

Big Ron :thumbsup:

CajunMach1 06-12-2018 06:33 PM

Would love to buy a Mach 1 Registry banner for our shop if someone wants to make some $ for this site, those antenna flags are cool too, who makes them?