2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Engine & Drivetrain (Including trans & rear axles) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Under Drive Pulleys..and the problems they cause. (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74655)

WhiteautoMach 07-28-2010 11:50 PM

Re: Under Drive Pulleys..and the problems they cause.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder (Post 1305234)
:12:

Probably lying. That thing runs 15s right?

2k4mach 07-29-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder (Post 1304988)
What do push rod engines have to do with this discussion????????///

he must be related to screech, he knows everything :confused::12:

bradmach 07-29-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305180)
I told how my Mach went 22K miles with the aftermarket dampner with no problems. How is that nothing to do with this thread? I added the other cars too. At that point I didn't know they were not relevant. No need to pussyfoot. Just don't be a class A pric* aka yourself. I don't have time to read this long thread for hours. What was I wrong about besides how the 5.0 and 4.6 SOHC cars were not relevant? There I admit I'm wrong about that. Now let's see if you are man enough to admit you are a mean pric*. I'm not going to take your sh*& and abuse. I'll either give it back to you or ignore you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305188)
Jeeeez! is mean, asking if I read a dang thing is mean, smack is mean, use of large black and red lettering is mean like I'm too blind or stupid to read in normal text. Telling me what to post is belittling like you are God or something. Telling lies about me not posting factual info. What did I post that was not a fact? Capitalizing FACTUAL is mean. Where you not raised right? Maybe you need to go back to Mommy or Grammer school and learn some manners!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305189)
I'm not crying, just stating things. Trust me, I will lose no sleep over you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305210)
What wrong tech did I post? Calling them out on it is fine, just be nicer about it and you won't get into sh%^storms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305214)
So what mods do you have on your car? I'm sure it takes a lot to get that heavy Marauder sled into low 11s!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305268)
Probably lying. That thing runs 15s right?

you sir are a tool.

heres some tampons for your bleeding pussy
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-co...ns-484x500.jpg

WhiteautoMach 07-29-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradmach (Post 1305330)
you sir are a tool.

heres some tampons for your bleeding pussy
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-co...ns-484x500.jpg

:butt::mrt::crazy:

WhiteautoMach 07-29-2010 08:50 PM

Since you won't tell us the mods on your Murderer, I'll have to guess. Stock curb weight is listed as 4165#, I'll assume you are 110# since you obviously have little man or little *&^% complex. It would take about 558 hp to trap that in that heavy of car. So you probably have bolt-ons and a 150 shot or bolt-ons and quite a bit of boost and of course slicks, gears, stall, etc. Or maybe it is all stock and runs 15s or you don't even have a car! Anybody ever seen pics of his ride and his mods?

yellowmach69 07-29-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteautomach (Post 1305544)
since you won't tell us the mods on your murderer, i'll have to guess. Stock curb weight is listed as 4165#, i'll assume you are 110# since you obviously have little man or little *&^% complex. It would take about 558 hp to trap that in that heavy of car. So you probably have bolt-ons and a 150 shot or bolt-ons and quite a bit of boost and of course slicks, gears, stall, etc. Or maybe it is all stock and runs 15s or you don't even have a car! Anybody ever seen pics of his ride and his mods?

:23::23::23:

renegade 07-29-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305544)
Since you won't tell us the mods on your Murderer, I'll have to guess. Stock curb weight is listed as 4165#, I'll assume you are 110# since you obviously have little man or little *&^% complex. It would take about 558 hp to trap that in that heavy of car. So you probably have bolt-ons and a 150 shot or bolt-ons and quite a bit of boost and of course slicks, gears, stall, etc. Or maybe it is all stock and runs 15s or you don't even have a car! Anybody ever seen pics of his ride and his mods?

LMFAO!!!!!!!! You obviously havent been on here very long bud, Bill has a nice MACH 1 while no it isnt the fastest in the world it run very well. But he isnt know for that, he is known for working at a very reputable shop and being a crew member for a badass drag racing team with the hottest driver :THUMBSUP: so just chill and have :smokin: and stop sounding like an idiot

Scott McClure 07-29-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305544)

Your making an a$$ of yourself. Just let it go.

R-code17815 07-29-2010 09:57 PM

4 years with Steeda UDP's and still going strong
:butt:

yellowmach69 07-29-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R-code17815 (Post 1305580)
4 years with Steeda UDP's and still going strong
:butt:

I might try these , anyone got these they dont want to try?

WhiteautoMach 07-29-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by renegade (Post 1305556)
and stop sounding like an idiot [/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't care what you people think. Bill didn't post about his mods or what he drove, his fault. He wouldn't answer either. So I had to guess.

WhiteautoMach 07-29-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McClure (Post 1305563)
Your making an a$$ of yourself. Just let it go.

You've mistaken me for somebody that gives a flying &*^% what you think.

WhiteautoMach 07-29-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder (Post 1305568)
She's pretty funny actually.:23::23:

You are so funny ZZ top! One foot in the grave, you are so old!

WhiteautoMach 07-29-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder (Post 1305573)

How do we know those are your cars? Must have been the small wang complex then. It's amazing what women will do for money. Even kiss you!

2k4mach 07-29-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305594)
How do we know those are your cars? Must have been the small wang complex then. It's amazing what women will do for money. Even kiss you!

hahahahaha all your doing now is making yourself look like a retard.

rich1 07-29-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2k4mach (Post 1305599)
hahahahaha all your doing now is making yourself look like a retard.

I agree and looks like a tard .:concerned off too:23:

WhiteautoMach 07-29-2010 11:38 PM

And you guys are looking like idiots following Bill.

rich1 07-30-2010 12:00 AM

Im not following anyone :smack:,not even Bill since i have been using Steeda UD since day 1. But the fact does remain that Bill does have a Mach and we all know that on this site . The fact that you said he did not ,just shows how dumb you were after he gave you proof. :23:

renegade 07-30-2010 01:46 AM

can anyone give this little girl a vacation so she can get her panties out of a bunch?

acreature 07-30-2010 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305632)
And you guys are looking like idiots following Bill.

Bill's a bit harsh sometimes, and it takes a little while to get his humor and sarcasm, but he dead-on nuts smart about this shite.

You, on the other hand, are simply a douche.

JaybTorchedMach 07-30-2010 03:55 AM

My favorite is Bill sporting a PSR logo on his shirt just as the s197. They have definitely never been within sight of each other... :crazy::23:

Scott McClure 07-30-2010 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteautoMach (Post 1305591)
You've mistaken me for somebody that gives a flying &*^% what you think.

Why your at it would you like to question how fast my car is?