2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mach 1 Registry & Ford Performance Group partnership!! (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85825)

03mach1 10-09-2008 08:01 AM

Mach 1 Registry & Ford Performance Group partnership!!

1 Attachment(s)
Well, after a LONG wait and discussions and everything else, we are NOW an OFFICIALLY Recognized Affiliate Club with Ford Performance Group.
http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/home/

You spoke, and we listened! Ford club leaders told us they want a true connection with Ford, plus help in promoting their club, members and events as well as ways for their membership to save money. We want to help enhance the club members Ford ownership experience, develop a communication channel with our loyal followers and showcase the Ford performance vehicle lifestyle. With the new Ford Performance Group, its www.FordPerformance.com website, and Ford Performance Info Center, its a WIN-WIN for ALL!

Your club has been identified as being an important enthusiast organization to Ford, and we'd like you to become a part of this exciting new initiative spearheaded by Ford Racing. So pass the word along to ALL of your members about the opportunity for this beneficial link to Ford !!!

What does that mean? Some of you have been getting emails already about things happening with Ford Performance.

1. "Mach 1 Certificates of Authenticity" will be available to REGISTERED Mach 1 Owners In the Owners List. Your NAME MUST be on the owners list, (Which Ford Has a copy of) and we will send updates once a month, so if you are NEW, it might take a little while get listed and updated with FORD. PLEASE BE PATIENT. The Certs are $38.50 for members, $42 for non-members. (Perk for being a member). 1-800-FORD-788

Make sure you on the Owners List First!!! http://www.mach1registry.com/owners
Check the databse listing.

http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/...rtificates.pdf

2. Club Promotion
o Each participating club is profiled on wwwFordPerformance.com
o includes posting logo and link to club web site, with membership information and contact list
o Club feature stories or major club events showcased on www FordPerformancacom home page

3. Club Event Publicity, Coverage and Support
o Full club access to Ford Performance Group events and calendar
o Pre-event promotion and post- event coverage showcased on vvww.ForclPerformance.com
o Chance to gain other event support, including possible Ford participation, on case-by-case basis
A Real Connection to Ford via the Ford Performance Group
o Opportunity to team with Ford in product launches, media and consumer events
o Request Ford help on product questions, vehicle information and member inquiries
o Have club vehicles considered for Official Ford "Certificate of Authenticity" program

4. Inclusion in Ford emails and/or other Communications and Publications
o Club promotional and event information included in FPG emails to other Ford enthusiasts
o Club, event and momber exposure to other Ford and Ford Racing publications and communications
o Open access to having club and member vehicle info and photos featured in FPG vehicle archives

5. Access to Ford Performance Info Center 800-FORD-788 (1.800-367-3788)
o Information clearinghouse on all Ford performance-related questions and concerns
o Free technical assistance on performance questions via the Ford Racing Tech Line
o Club membership information and referrals

6. Discounts on Selected Purchases through FPG Call Center
o Ford Certificates of Authenticity (with discount to verified club members)
o Sale of selected performance-related Memorabilia, Apparel and Accessories

Attached is what you will get for Certs, Breakdown of colors, trans, IUP, etc..

Any questions, please ask. Thanks all for your patience in this matter, but it was worth the wait!!

kiler be 10-09-2008 08:17 AM

Re: Mach 1 Registry & Ford Performance Group partnership!!

Thanks Dave. I'll be calling at 9.00.

03mach69mach 10-09-2008 08:34 AM

Wow, not that I needed another reason to hang out here as it is the best forum on the net!! Congratulations for the association with Ford.

KiDD 10-09-2008 08:44 AM

That would be cool to hang on the Wall :claus:

SpeedofSoundN2O 10-09-2008 10:38 AM

THANK YOU very much Dave for all you have done for us Mach owners and still all you continue to do. :worship:

macher03 10-09-2008 11:33 AM

Absolute fantastic news, Dave! Thanks to you, Frank, and the many other "staff" members of the M1R for making this possible! :worship:

BTW, just ordered my Cert - be here in two weeks!

gbranton 10-09-2008 11:38 AM

That's pretty cool, it really says alot about the job you have done with site and the owner's club. Thank you.

MattN03 10-09-2008 12:15 PM

Thanks for making this happen Dave. I'm going to ask Santa to bring me one of these this year :claus:

mach1of03 10-09-2008 12:17 PM

Thanks Dave, for all you do.

24kmach 10-09-2008 12:31 PM

Thanks Dave. :COOL: Arrived Oct. 4,2008. My charge card bill arrived two days ago.$38.50.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ach/CoA001.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ldmach/CoA.jpg

Bill Hamilton 10-09-2008 12:50 PM

Wow, I think I got a special discount. He said they would charge my card as a member of the Mach I Registry only $38.25 (LOL).

Mine was production number 3371 of 9652 total 2003 Mach 1.
One of 1611 black 2003 Mach 1's (I knew that). :)
...and production date was 2 April 2003 (I knew that too) which makes it a Wedesday built car not a Monday or Friday with parts missing (LOL).

Great deal, Thanks Dave!!!:THUMBSUP:

CompOrange 10-09-2008 12:53 PM

I thought we didn't know the build numbers of our cars. So we will find this all out with the certificate it appears?

03mach1 10-09-2008 01:05 PM

We didn't know until now!!!

Yes!!! We never had all the VIN's and build dates, but FORD finally got all the data, sorted it with ONLY Mach's and now we actually KNOW who's was first, second, etc....off the assembly line including Pre-Production, Magazine, test mules, etc...

They do NOT build in VIN # order, so we didn't know whose was actually First, second, etc...(Mine is very low VIN, but built 2 weeks after they started, go figure!).

CompOrange 10-09-2008 01:10 PM

Wonder who was the first one. I'm going to have to get my certificate.

GRB60 10-09-2008 01:39 PM

I'm going to have to wait a month. They don't show me on the list. I shoulda filled out the info in full when I joined the Reg!

BTW, I'm on the one linked in Dave's post, but Ford doesn't have that new of a list.

rrhudy1 10-09-2008 02:38 PM

I just ordered mine. They said should be about two and a half weeks out. This is wonderful to have the build # sequence.

03mach1 10-09-2008 03:18 PM

I just sent an update of about 120 new members (in the past month or so) last night, so it might take a bit to get updated in their system.

mach one NY 10-09-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedofSoundN2O (Post 1057935)
THANK YOU very much Dave for all you have done for us Mach owners and still all you continue to do. :worship:

Now the BULLITT owners have NOTHING over the MACH 1 !

Unrealford 10-09-2008 04:43 PM

Dave, are you saying , along with Certif , we will get the data sheet for the 2004s as example in your Attached PDF file ?

24kmach 10-09-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unrealford (Post 1058079)
Dave, are you saying , along with Certif , we will get the data sheet for the 2004s as example in your Attached PDF file ?

I did. :)

Mikestang 10-09-2008 05:04 PM

Can we get the database with vins and build dates

03mach1 10-09-2008 05:18 PM

Yes, everything I posted you wil get with your cert.

I wish we could get the database, I have asked many times.....

The Bullitt guys are still waiting on theirs, something with Warner Bros Licensing??? Not sure...

03SHKR 10-09-2008 06:19 PM

I ordered mine today. I can't wait to get it.

It wasn't too long ago I was telling a Cobra buddy how I wished the Mach's came with certificates.

Thanks, Dave. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Here's one for you....

http://stuffeducatedlatinoslike.file...08/03/beer.jpg

32VALVR 10-09-2008 06:33 PM

Too cool. Thanks for all your efforts Dave. I've a feeling this is going to open alot of doors.:smokin:

Tony Alonso 10-09-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach one NY (Post 1058070)
Now the BULLITT owners have NOTHING over the MACH 1 !

They are on tap for the certificates at some point. The group did get to participate in the pre-launch of the S197 Bullitt, so the association is hugely beneficial there as well.

Take a look at some of the articles there for more information.