2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NASCAR thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55315)

311-420 08-19-2010 02:26 AM

Re: NASCAR thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1311323)
Tonight truck race at Bristol there's going alot hitting tonight.

There certainly WAS alot of hitting tonite! Lol. Set a record for most cautions!

Speaking of records, let's talk about the winner of tonights race Mr. KB! Most consecutive wins at Bristol, being 3 now. Also first person to start behind 12th position and win (he started in 35th :)) There was even another record he broke tonight but I can't remember now. Too many to remember he sets so many. Go Rowdy!!!!!!! :gears:

_bones 08-19-2010 05:34 AM

even before practice starts im taking kurt\b@bristol. he cant take 2 beatings in a row. lol. im f left for pics

311-420 08-19-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _bones (Post 1311489)
even before practice starts im taking kurt\b@bristol. he cant take 2 beatings in a row. lol. im f left for pics

I'm taking his little bro. The rowdy one! :borg:

G 08-20-2010 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1311479)
There certainly WAS alot of hitting tonite! Lol. Set a record for most cautions!

Speaking of records, let's talk about the winner of tonights race Mr. KB! Most consecutive wins at Bristol, being 3 now. Also first person to start behind 12th position and win (he started in 35th :)) There was even another record he broke tonight but I can't remember now. Too many to remember he sets so many. Go Rowdy!!!!!!! :gears:

Well in Cup it's DW with 7 consecutive wins. SEVEN

The truck race yesterday was pretty good. I really enjoyed the race prior to that, Ryan Newman won. Modifieds at Bristol must be an awesome ride. Some of the best cars in the country were going laps down from the pace the leaders kept up.

Newman in the 7

http://hometracks.nascar.com/files/2...r_lead_700.jpg

311-420 08-20-2010 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1311797)
Well in Cup it's DW with 7 consecutive wins. SEVEN

that's amazing. I really respect dw and his little bro. Even if dw got caught with a bottle in his car back in the mid 80's :23:

Kyle's still a young gun. He's already set so many records. it's truly unreal for someone who just turned 25. Even ex-drivers who commentate will testify to how much talent the kid has, dw being one of them.

Tomorrow evening is nationwide. Time to go back racing!

Con's Mach1 08-20-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1311670)
I'm taking his little bro. The rowdy one! :borg:

Kyle can make things interesting, that's for sure. I think I would FAINT if a Roush car won though. Especially Edwards.

311-420 08-20-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Con's Mach1 (Post 1311872)
Kyle can make things interesting, that's for sure. I think I would FAINT if a Roush car won though. Especially Edwards.

ford teams have taken a step in the right direction with the FR9 engine, but they still arent on the same level as chebby or toiletta. sadly.

02mach1 08-20-2010 08:18 PM

Hope Carl wins tonight in NW

G 08-20-2010 10:33 PM

KB sucks. What a low class way to drive. He sure helped Carl in the standings but not as much as he helped himself. Those guys are gonna do the same thing for Brad that Rusty Wallace did for DW years ago. DW was jaws until Rusty wrecked him, then Rusty became the Azzclown for awhile. :D

Nice job by Sadler on some OLD tires. Jr did some nice driving tonight also, it would be great to see him have a few good runs.

Thunderbolt 08-20-2010 10:58 PM

It looked to me like Bush once again cut it too close when he passed someone and got turned into the wall. Both of them are aggressive drivers so it's a moot point. Bush keeps it interesting and makes me laugh.

311-420 08-21-2010 01:23 AM

Couple things:

1: Kyle was going to pass keselowski. It was inevitable even if keselowski didn't sign his own death wish. Lap times DONT LIE. one lap prior to that ordeal, Kyle was running an entire second faster lap times. Keselowski, if he really believed he had something for Kyle, should have lifted for a microsecond and taken the next 30+ laps to prove he could win. But he didn't have the car to win. He knew he didn't have a better car so he did the last thing he could to win which was put Kyle in he wall. Well Kyle put express delivery on that payback.

2: Keselowski did a good interview. Took it like a man and I respect the heck out of that. Props to Keselowski.

3: 10 wins in 20 NW starts this season. Incredible. 1 more for another all-time record!

falcongtho3 08-21-2010 07:45 AM

Unfortunately...he's still Kyle Busch. IF he could get past that, he might be someone respected and apreciated by more real fans. I'm sure Kurt is glad he's there racing, since it makes most people forget how much he wasn't liked when he was running for Jack.

:borg:

G 08-21-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1312029)
Couple things:

1: Kyle was going to pass keselowski. It was inevitable even if keselowski didn't sign his own death wish. Lap times DONT LIE. one lap prior to that ordeal, Kyle was running an entire second faster lap times. Keselowski, if he really believed he had something for Kyle, should have lifted for a microsecond and taken the next 30+ laps to prove he could win. But he didn't have the car to win. He knew he didn't have a better car so he did the last thing he could to win which was put Kyle in he wall. Well Kyle put express delivery on that payback.

2: Keselowski did a good interview. Took it like a man and I respect the heck out of that. Props to Keselowski.

3: 10 wins in 20 NW starts this season. Incredible. 1 more for another all-time record!

Based on the video I saw Kyle had to get out of the gas to stop moving up to the wall and would have probably been hit by whoever was behind him. He retaliated for something he had an hand in causing. If he was a second faster /lap he was stupid to chance wrecking such a slow car. He's very talented but stupid.

John Milnor said it best, "yeah he's fast ... but he's stupid." AG WWYI62

311-420 08-21-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1312113)
Based on the video I saw Kyle had to get out of the gas to stop moving up to the wall and would have probably been hit by whoever was behind him. He retaliated for something he had an hand in causing. If he was a second faster /lap he was stupid to chance wrecking such a slow car. He's very talented but stupid.

John Milnor said it best, "yeah he's fast ... but he's stupid." AG WWYI62

the video you saw probably didnt show the 15 laps before that where kyle raced him EXTREMELY clean. If kyle wanted to just dirty dog keselowski and be done with it, he could have waaaaay before he did. but he raced hard and clean, alot cleaner than the other guys in the field were last night, let me tell ya!

i dont really think kyle gives a tiny rat's azz what most of the spectators think. he goes out to win a ton of races for himself and his team/owner, and he accomplishes that goal better than anyone else in NASCAR. period.

he's not the total package, yet, but he's got many years to work on it. he just turned 25. sometimes i think people forget that because of how successful he's been. he's already light years more mature than last year. think about 5 years from now if he keeps this pace....

02mach1 08-21-2010 05:55 PM

Brad is going do it to Brush tonight,:smokin:

Big Ron 08-21-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1312163)

Brad's on probation! I think Carl Edwards will pull thru for the win.

G 08-21-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1312163)

Somebody else might get him. He has used up all the good will he was ever given and sure hasn't earned any.

Maybe Kyle and JJ could wreck each other tonight. :23:

G 08-21-2010 09:57 PM

Haha, JamieMac has a good car again. :smokin:

Blackpony04 08-21-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1312222)
Haha, JamieMac has a good car again. :smokin:

Too bad KB is still out in front. About a hundred laps ago I heard the announcers say he had a 2 second lead and I couldn't help but shake my head in disgust considering they're at freakin' BRISTOL!!!!! :anger:

falcongtho3 08-21-2010 10:30 PM

Pretty sad. He's still Kyle and it will always stand in his way of being a great driver, as he'll never be a great person.
JJs luck seems to continue to hold, I just wish Marks night was better. And Carl is down due to a put blunder. Too bad.

birdman941 08-21-2010 11:27 PM

boring

G 08-21-2010 11:42 PM

Well I sure don't like the guy but he is writing his name in NASCAR history. Congrats for being the first to win 3 major series races in the same weekend. It's probably a good thing he didn't have a car for the Modified series race that Ryan Newman won. :23:

Con's Mach1 08-22-2010 08:34 AM

Well, it happened just as I said on this thread,....Kyle made the racing interesting last night, and Edwards and Roush couldn't pull it off AGAIN. Sometimes, 'I HATE BEING RIGHT'!!:anger:

Con's Mach1 08-22-2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1312230)
Pretty sad. He's still Kyle and it will always stand in his way of being a great driver, as he'll never be a great person.
JJs luck seems to continue to hold, I just wish Marks night was better. And Carl is down due to a put blunder. Too bad.

WOW! Great quote! ^^^^^^^^^^^^Your right, I forgot about the pit stop that messed Carl up. I guess the Jack Man thought the tire changer was done after 2 LUG NUTS WERE TIGHT. GEEZZ! :smack:

falcongtho3 08-22-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Con's Mach1 (Post 1312286)
WOW! Great quote! ^^^^^^^^^^^^Your right, I forgot about the pit stop that messed Carl up. I guess the Jack Man thought the tire changer was done after 2 LUG NUTS WERE TIGHT. GEEZZ! :smack:

Due to my typing 'skills', what should have been 'pit blunder' came out as 'put blunder'...and Kyle is still Kyle...