2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Carlisle All Ford nationals - Mach 1 Registry Meet June 6-8, 2008 (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65944)

DarkShadow 03-11-2008 05:02 PM

Re: Carlisle All Ford nationals - Mach 1 Registry Meet June 6-8, 2008

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 963683)
According to Rick at Carlisle, We can park other vehicles with our Club Tent, unless you want them judged, then they should be parked with your assigned class on Sat.

Thur/Friday shouldn't matter much and Sunday they mixed everything up anyway for the awards.

Excellent :smokin:

HAEG 03-12-2008 09:54 AM

One big happy disfunctional family, ah can't wait. :)

SHAKEN 03-12-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wldponi03 (Post 963741)
Thats Great News since my Mach will be gone by then and I'll have my 2008 GT/CS. I want to be with you guys no matter what, darn knees if they were good I would be able to keep the Mach and drive a Stick forever.:anger:

Hope you get well soon !!!!!! Sorry to hear about you knees, That surgery will make you feel alot better after you recover. I had a scope on my right knee after alot of rehab (OUCH) it was pain free, but like you my Dr. said give it 20 years and you will see me again. Going on 10 years know and a couple of slips on the ice (OUCH) and I just might have to see the Doc again.
My ACL was fubar and now my MCL has been bugging me for about 4 weeks now I am hoping it is between a class 1 or 2 strain 6 to 8 weeks. Dont know if I can make this event but I will always remember 04 Dream Cruise and that very comfortable chair and umbrella set up you have saved me from a brutal sunburn. Enjoy your new ride !

Wldponi03 03-12-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAKEN (Post 964194)
Hope you get well soon !!!!!! Sorry to hear about you knees, That surgery will make you feel alot better after you recover. I had a scope on my right knee after alot of rehab (OUCH) it was pain free, but like you my Dr. said give it 20 years and you will see me again. Going on 10 years know and a couple of slips on the ice (OUCH) and I just might have to see the Doc again.
My ACL was fubar and now my MCL has been bugging me for about 4 weeks now I am hoping it is between a class 1 or 2 strain 6 to 8 weeks. Dont know if I can make this event but I will always remember 04 Dream Cruise and that very comfortable chair and umbrella set up you have saved me from a brutal sunburn. Enjoy your new ride !

Dr. said this should last awhile if I take it easy and don't do any impact to the Knees at all. I had a torn Miniscus and alot of arthritis damage. Also my ACL is a mess he did all he could right now. Alot of Bone on Bone areas. Now the darn Therapy begins next week, I know its going to hurt like heck but got to do it.
Hope to see you this year at Woodward I have a big umbrella to keep the sun off of us now. Talk to you soon.

SHAKEN 03-12-2008 01:19 PM

Yeah I had that too torn miniscus but no bone to bone that has to be painful. When they started to charge us to be there that kinda turned me off to parking but I still go. My aunt lives just of of 13 mile and we park there to visit and rest my left leg from crusin. My wife works for Superior Ambulance and they let here drive thier 1967 Cadillac Ambulance which is in pretty good shape we where there last year. This was her first time at the cruise and she got alo of attention. People wanting pics and to flash the lights and such. She will probably get it again this year.

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...1&d=1193506982

Wldponi03 03-12-2008 01:45 PM

Well if you go this year let me know and maybe we can all meet up some place it would be nice to see you and your wife.

Mikestang 03-12-2008 06:12 PM

My dad just had his right knee replaced
recovery is slow and it takes 6 months but
the good news is that its one of the most succsessful operations done today and most every one that has it done will have 100% recovery

SHAKEN 03-13-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wldponi03 (Post 964241)
Well if you go this year let me know and maybe we can all meet up some place it would be nice to see you and your wife.

Where do you hang out at ? Mustang Alley?

boney 03-20-2008 08:14 PM

Some of you know my granddaughter, since she attended the shows here at Carlilse. She has been in the Harrisburg Hospital since last wed. with the flu, pneumonia, a collasped lung and complications. we would appreciate you guys keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. She has already been through 2 operations and is a scared little girl Her name is Morgan Hoegen and she is 4 years old.

Thanks
Dave

Linumup 03-20-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boney (Post 968557)
Some of you know my granddaughter, since she attended the shows here at Carlilse. She has been in the Harrisburg Hospital since last wed. with the flu, pneumonia, a collasped lung and complications. we would appreciate you guys keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. She has already been through 2 operations and is a scared little girl Her name is Morgan Hoegen and she is 4 years old.

Thanks
Dave

Absolutely so sorry to hear that .
Wish her the very best and speedy recovery .

JDraper 03-20-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Thanks
Dave

I'm sorry to hear that Dave...we'll definitely keep her in our prayers! May God watch over her and bring her quickly back to health!

Wldponi03 03-20-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAKEN (Post 964595)
Where do you hang out at ? Mustang Alley?

Yes and I Cruise all month long too pretty much we will have to get together this year for sure!!! It will be good to see you again.

SHAKEN 03-21-2008 01:40 AM

Sure thing Dave one of many get well prayers on there way for your family. That is alot to put on a young one she is a trooper.

03mach69mach 03-21-2008 06:56 AM

Quote:

Thanks
Dave

Boney,

Terribly sorry to hear this. My wife and family will include her and your family in our prayers. Keep us posted on how the little trooper is doing.

Bill Hamilton 03-21-2008 07:05 AM

Dave, Ann and I are truly sorry to hear this especially since we have a granddaughter who turns 4-years old today.. We'll keep her in our hopes and prayers.

HAEG 03-21-2008 05:04 PM

Get well soon little one. :wings:

Mikestang 03-24-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Thanks
Dave

Sorry I am so late on this but how is she doing I pray everything is ok ..............

boney 03-24-2008 07:59 PM

Thanks! For all your prayers and thoughts. She is home now and is going tomorrow to get her white blood cell count checked. It has been running high and the doctors are not sure why.

Thanks Again

Dave

old school 03-24-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boney (Post 970474)
Thanks! For all your prayers and thoughts. She is home now and is going tomorrow to get her white blood cell count checked. It has been running high and the doctors are not sure why.

Thanks Again

Dave

I glad to hear she is back home !! I"ll keep her in my thoughts !! Chris

Nekasrof 03-24-2008 09:26 PM

Just stumbled on this discussion. Sorry to hear about your grand daughter, boney. Tell little Morgan that she's in our thoughts and prayers.

Mach1 EH 03-30-2008 08:22 AM

I bumped into Paul yesterday,(on the left) http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1037/...430d89.jpg?v=0
& he brought up Carlise. Been a busy year and and Carlisle slipped my mind.

Anyone know now if there are any M1R priced rooms still available, need two (Paul & I)

I will call them tomorrow and find out if no one replies here.

Wldponi03 03-30-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1 EH (Post 973115)
I bumped into Paul yesterday,(on the left) http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1037/...430d89.jpg?v=0
& he brought up Carlise. Been a busy year and and Carlisle slipped my mind.

Anyone know now if there are any M1R priced rooms still available, need two (Paul & I)

I will call them tomorrow and find out if no one replies here.

Ray, you and Paul better be there, I have a new Stang if you haven't heard. Granny's knees can't handle a Stick anymore:anger: But got me a 2008 GT/CS Convertible Dark Candy Apple Red. Hope to see you all soon.

Mach1 EH 03-30-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wldponi03 (Post 973211)
Ray, you and Paul better be there, I have a new Stang if you haven't heard. Granny's knees can't handle a Stick anymore:anger: But got me a 2008 GT/CS Convertible Dark Candy Apple Red. Hope to see you all soon.

Thanks Judy.
I read through this thread about the new stang in your life.
Congrats. I am dying to hear about it and the differences in torque, acceleration etc etc. Transmission aside.

It be great to see you again but it all depends if I can get a good rate for the hotel.

Judy, 450 mile drive with another Mach that has some dude with a sh*t eatin' grin on his face is a LONG HAUL! :23:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1327/...5ca3ca.jpg?v=0

Hell who am I kidding, I sit in my Mach and feel the EXACT SAME.
Makes me VERY happy.

Mach1 EH 03-31-2008 12:26 PM

K, I am booked at the with the M1R rate at the hotel.
Arriving Thursday, tentatively leaving either Monday or Sunday.

WOO-FREAKING-HOO!!!!!

:smokin:
Just need to book at the Carlisle site now.

EDIT 1: Registered for the show field and put the Mach 1 Registry in under the Club.

02mach1 03-31-2008 01:45 PM

Alright Ray!