2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   US-MidWest Region (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Official MISSOURI Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53394)

STLMachSpeed03 08-06-2006 10:44 AM

The Official MISSOURI Thread

Just thought I would start this up. I've seen a TON of Mach's around the St.Louis area and I thought we could all meet here and get to know one another. Possibly organize a meet/cruise, and go to car shows.

E-MACH 08-09-2006 10:16 PM

Re: The Official MISSOURI Thread

I'm over in South County. It would be great to meet at a watering hole. KLOU promotes generic cruise nights at burger joints every so often. It would be fun to show up with some Mach 1's. Any place with cold beer and hot food works.

3150Mach1 08-09-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLMachSpeed03
Just thought I would start this up. I've seen a TON of Mach's around the St.Louis area and I thought we could all meet here and get to know one another. Possibly organize a meet/cruise, and go to car shows.

Very cool. Keep on them. These types of GTGs are great. :THUMBSUP:

NoChew_Blue03 08-16-2006 01:01 AM

new Hooters opening in Florissant?

I will check into getting a cruise if and when it gets put in.

Citizens against Hooters lost the fight :smack:

STLMachSpeed03 08-16-2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoChew_Blue03
new Hooters opening in Florissant?

I will check into getting a cruise if and when it gets put in.

Citizens against Hooters lost the fight :smack:

I dont think I'll ever understand that situation. Maybe because I'm young(22). It's not like they walk around wearing pasties and dance on poles.

In all honesty, I really do go there for the wings :claus:

STLMachSpeed03 08-16-2006 02:10 AM

But anyway, I'm talking to some of the Mach owners over at stlmustangs.com and trying to get them over here. I was origionally going to start this thread over there but decided that I didnt want some of the other members thread crapping.

NoChew_Blue03 08-20-2006 10:02 PM

OK well I just detailed the Mach so I am ready!

mach1 obsessed 08-25-2006 10:54 AM

I'm in Fenton count me in. :gears:

screaminmach1 08-25-2006 06:30 PM

Belleville, Il reporting. sounds great. I sometimes cruise SoCo. Lindbergh between Hooters and Ronnies. Usually around there on Fri nights around 10ish. Look for the screamin yellow with ground effects, Cobra "R' wing, and loud raspy exhaust.See avatar. :yes:

Mach1BullittMan 09-06-2006 12:32 AM

This sounds more like The Official St Louis Missouri Thread. No one else has chimed in here except me and I live in the north western part of the state of Missouri about 80 miles south of the Iowa border and about 50 miles north of Kansas City right next to the Missouri river. Is there any one else that owns a Mach 1 on this side of the state of Missouri ?

NoChew_Blue03 09-06-2006 11:06 AM

I don't even live in the state but yes I am pretty close to St. Louis. Well they haven't started building the Hooters in Florissant yet.

JDLM 09-06-2006 11:16 AM

I am in the KS/MO side :smokin:

STLMachSpeed03 09-11-2006 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screaminmach1
Belleville, Il reporting. sounds great. I sometimes cruise SoCo. Lindbergh between Hooters and Ronnies. Usually around there on Fri nights around 10ish. Look for the screamin yellow with ground effects, Cobra "R' wing, and loud raspy exhaust.See avatar. :yes:

That's weird, I'm up there all the time and I've never seen that car. Looks nice man.

Mach1BullittMan 09-13-2006 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDLM
I am in the KS/MO side :smokin:

Yea your are down there in OP with Toto-land Mach who also is in OP and substanger in Grandview MO. OK that makes 4 of us is there on the MO/KS side of the state anyone else ? I know there got to be more.

DevilChrono 09-17-2006 06:01 PM

I'm in the O'fallon, MO area. just stopping by and saying hey to fellow MO Mach owners. :)

indianajohn 09-17-2006 07:40 PM

I might be moving out that way real soon. I have a job offer with Kansas City Power and Light not sure if im going to take it or not yet.

STLMachSpeed03 09-18-2006 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilChrono
I'm in the O'fallon, MO area. just stopping by and saying hey to fellow MO Mach owners. :)

Right on. Welcome Aboard.

Mach1BullittMan 11-18-2006 02:29 AM

Looks like this tread is dead :28:

NoChew_Blue03 11-19-2006 12:04 PM

We need to revive it then. My Mach has been put up for Winter and I am saddened.

How about those Rams? :hail1:

Mach1BullittMan 11-20-2006 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoChew_Blue03 (Post 688187)
We need to revive it then. My Mach has been put up for Winter and I am saddened.

How about those Rams? :hail1:

Why did you put up your mach so early? I'm still driving mine like always but only on the dry days and when I have the time or the want to do so.

How about that Top fuel final round? WOW!
Sorry I'm not much of a football fan.

DevilChrono 11-20-2006 02:22 PM

i'm still driving mine and will be until the snow hits, then i'll probably drive one of my parents cars.

NoChew_Blue03 11-20-2006 11:59 PM

I am more of a baseball fan than football. Poor Rams have lost 5 in a row.

I just went ahead and put the Mach into the garage and on jack stands with the cover. It might have been a little early, but I sure do love getting it out in Spring, its like a I have a new car!

I think my 1993 F-150 daily driver's tranny might be going though, so I may have to get the Mach back out if it is too much to fix. I have been wanting to get a 4x4 truck for awhile though.

Mach1BullittMan 11-26-2006 07:47 AM

How about those Chiefs they won again.

MEHHEM 11-26-2006 08:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't know much about football, but I'm from Fenton Mo. and I have a Mach.

NoChew_Blue03 11-26-2006 08:40 PM

The weather here has just been beautiful. What was it pushing 70 today?!?

We'll pay for it though.

Did you put your own Supercharger on, MEHHEM?

I would like to see that beast at Gateway if you ever take it.