2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

b3warnick 01-23-2011 09:52 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

J E T S

Just Ended Their Season

I got a feelin' .... Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!!!

02mach1 01-23-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1356329)
Going to the superbowl, baby!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!

oh yea we going Superbowl:worship::smokin:

shadowmaker 01-24-2011 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by un gm (Post 1356310)
Never seen a player exit with a hurt knee and walk around on the sideline for the rest of the game.:12: Cutler is the same crybaby he was in denver.

Sorry you were right. I thought Cutler went out in the 3rd quarter.

np_mach1 01-24-2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by un gm (Post 1356310)
Never seen a player exit with a hurt knee and walk around on the sideline for the rest of the game.:12: Cutler is the same crybaby he was in denver.

Any real man would have had to been taken off the field in a game like that.

kiler be 01-24-2011 10:14 AM

Congrats to the Packers and the Steelers.
Good to see the games played outside, Domes suck.
My pick to win the SB.

PACKERS!!!!!!!

Newskool Mach 01-24-2011 11:39 AM

Congrats to all the Steelers fans on this board...You should be proud of that team!!!

bris09 01-24-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1356427)
Congrats to all the Steelers fans on this board...You should be proud of that team!!!

I gotta give the Jets players a lot of credit for not giving up when they went down 24-0. They almost pulled it off.

np_mach1 01-24-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

:CHEERS:

Tough to go to Pittsburgh after 2 HUGE emotional wins. You should be proud of your team as well.

02mach1 01-24-2011 12:33 PM

Will got pro bowl next before Superbowl, go AFC!

02mach1 01-24-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Thanks, your Jets play hard in 2nd half, next season looks like jets will win the east div.

Newskool Mach 01-24-2011 12:42 PM

The only good thats come out of this... I have $7000 set aside for my motor swap and I was debating taking $3000 and buying a superbowl ticket. Looks like I am gonna go fast:23:

fiveliter 01-24-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1356454)
Thanks, your Jets play hard in 2nd half, next season looks like jets will win the east div.

Kinda hard to beat a tough Steeler team when you only show up for half a game. Terrible let down after a great win over the Pats last week. With all the free agents contracts up this year and all the hired guns who won't be back, I have to wonder how good the Jets will be next year. I think they were built to win this year. Terrible shame. Jet fan suffering continues in year 42.............

Rustangin 01-24-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveliter (Post 1356465)
Kinda hard to beat a tough Steeler team when you only show up for half a game. Terrible let down after a great win over the Pats last week. With all the free agents contracts up this year and all the hired guns who won't be back, I have to wonder how good the Jets will be next year. I think they were built to win this year. Terrible shame. Jet fan suffering continues in year 42.............

Yea kinda hard to believe they only lost by 5 given the fact they ruled a forward pass against them which lead to a fumble return for a TD...a bogus false start & a roughness call....I'm not a fan of any of the teams that were in the playoffs this year but man it sure seems like those Steelers get alot of calls go their way. The baltimore game especially. A couple bad calls for the other teams during the regular season is the only reason they had home field against anyone but the Pats to start with. I'm pulling for the Pack for the Super Bowl...I seriously doubt it will happen. Gonna be tough to beat a good team like the Steelers and the refs all in the same game.

Thunderbolt 01-24-2011 03:54 PM

Referee excuses. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get real. Get your eyes checked if you think that was a forward pass.

Newskool Mach 01-24-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1356501)
Referee excuses. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get real. Get your eyes checked if you think that was a forward pass.

Look a win is a win and I have been very gracious, but fact is his arm was going forward and it was bad call. The refs really sucked in that game and more than one rediculous call went the Steelers way. A team that can't punch it in 1st and goal from the 3 shouldn't win anyhow, anyway good luck in the superbowl I'll be rooting for the Steelers.

DaGerdMan 01-24-2011 04:12 PM

Disappointed the Bears lost, but even if they did make the superbowl, Cutler is injured and we would of had to put in Collins (horrible horrible horrible) or Hanie who is decent but not enough experience and the game would have been a giveaway.

Thunderbolt 01-24-2011 04:25 PM

Ooooh, so your word is law? You've got a quarterback commentator who said it was'nt, but I guess he does'nt know anything. I never at any time saw his arm go forward either. This is hilarious. I guess people keep a checklist of bad calls during the game. :crazy:

np_mach1 01-24-2011 04:51 PM

You guys are plain stupid if you think the ball was going forward. There was no motion in his arm that would indicate forward movement. The ball was still traveling, but his arm NEVER came forward until the ball was out of his hand. Do you need a new glasses perscription?

I have tried to be gracious in victory...

How about this, put the blame where it belongs. the Jets could not tackle a **** thing all night. Make up any excuse you want, that is the TRUTH!

It is hard to believe the Steelers stopped playing hard durring that game and almost gave it away. It is hard to believe James Harrison is held every ****ing play of his life since 2008. It is hard to believe you didn't see that our defenseless receiver got hit in his helmet and if it were a Steeler doing it then he would have been kicked out of the game and fined 250,000. It is hard to believe you think Steelers got calls in the Baltimore game when all the ref did was throw flags on the Steelers!

Thunderbolt 01-24-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1356532)
It is hard to believe the Steelers stopped playing hard during that game and almost gave it away.

People can call me a liar, but when it was 24-3 at the half I knew the Jets were gonna come back. I even told my friend on the phone when it got to 24-10. I've seen the Steelers play that conservative crap a million times at the end of games. I was screaming "THROW THE BALL!!" on that last drive. Jesus H., you only need two first downs! I'd rather him throw an interception than to do 3 straight worthless runs and give the ball back to them anyway. The defense was dead. The Jets would have marched down the field.

np_mach1 01-24-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1356536)
People can call me a liar, but when it was 24-3 at the half I knew the Jets were gonna come back. I even told my friend on the phone when it got to 24-10. I've seen the Steelers play that conservative crap a million times at the end of games. I was screaming "THROW THE BALL!!" on that last drive. Jesus H., you only need two first downs! I'd rather him throw an interception than to do 3 straight worthless runs and give the ball back to them anyway. The defense was dead. The Jets would have marched down the field.

Me too. I was getting sick to my stomach. All of the times I have seen Bill Cowher's teams get up by 14 and sit on the ball. All I kept saying to myself was here we go again. People wonder why Billichump trys to put up half a hundred when he can. I like that mentality. "If you don't like it... stop it." "If you want me to stop, you give up first."

Hopefully we play 4 full quarters of balls out football Feb 6th. We will need it.

un gm 01-24-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1356541)

Hopefully we play 4 full quarters of balls out football Feb 6th. We will need it.

Both games won in the 1st half yesterday. Hope we dont get that kind of game again.

shadowmaker 01-24-2011 10:57 PM

The same thing happened against the Ravens and it was a fumble. When it goes in favor of the Steelers, its questionable. Whatever. :12:

After 35 yrs as a Steeler fan, I m use to it by now and dont care. We dont need diva QBs, special rules, commissioners who show us favoritism, or the media to build us up. We win football games and Superbowls, 6 of the to be exact, 7 very shortly. :butt::smokin:

GO STEELERS!!!!:worship:

Thunderbolt 01-24-2011 11:18 PM

The Berger turnover I thought was definitely a fumble. It was just a really oddball turnover TD.

Rustangin 01-25-2011 06:24 AM

I never minded the Steelers....but here recently the arrogance of steelers fans has made me want who ever they play to win....I'd like to see some of them eat their words come superbowl sunday...the fans that have already predicted a win for the Steelers.

Thunderbolt 01-25-2011 05:00 PM

That's stupid to automatically think the Steelers are going to win. All I'm doing is watching the game and hope they win. I don't talk trash before any game, whether it's the first game of the season or the Superbowl.