2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

stang8092 02-06-2012 02:52 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Maybe in a state that doesnt actually contain their stadium?

serviceman1 02-06-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blown03Mach1 (Post 1458102)
Oh you got me..... I am too embarrassed to answer. PLEASE

Typical north easterner trying to change the subject when their teams fail.

As for my point regarding their opponent winning/losing record. You obviously fail understand that if you cannot beat any team with a winning record, you have no business trying to win a championship.

Still have not acknowledge they have failed since getting caught cheating or that they cannot beat a winning opponents.

My last post on this subject as it has already wasted too much of my valuable time.

Is it true that the Giants have beat The Patsy's 5 out of the last 6 meetings? In my book that means Simone is another's bizitch.

Valuable time hahaha what is it that you do besides trying to pick on people.:teeth: Look man I am just trying to have some fun what else is there if there is no humor in life.

serviceman1 02-06-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stang8092 (Post 1458118)
The silence over New England is absolutely golden. It was such a pleasure coming to work today that I got up early to get here.

I remember a time when Shady Brady & Bellicheat would win after they cheated. Haha

Wow you should move to new york they like your kind over there

gbranton 02-06-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1458001)
you guys are a bunch of jealous bastards the patriots have done what most NFL teams dream of and what most nfl fans want to watch you all need to take a reality pill

It's good to see you on here today, facing the music like a man as opposed to disappearing from the forum as others have, LOL. At least when your team lost your gonads didn't dry up and blow away, there's nothing worse that someone who isn't even man enough to face a KEYBOARD after getting proven wrong.

un gm 02-06-2012 09:58 PM

Sux. No more football. Way to go giants. NOW cmon Daytona. My trashtalk/prediction: Cowboys win SUPERBOWL 47 & JR wins daytona and his first championship. :flamedevi

Thunderbolt 02-06-2012 10:03 PM

It'll be interesting to see how Demarco Murray does in a full season. I think that guy is gonna be a good one. I think the Playoff picture may have looked different if he would'nt have got hurt.

ShakeMe 02-06-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by un gm (Post 1458243)
Sux. No more football. Way to go giants. NOW cmon Daytona. My trashtalk/prediction: Cowboys win SUPERBOWL 47 & JR wins daytona and his first championship. :flamedevi

Buy a lottery ticket while you're dreaming:31:

ShakeMe 02-06-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1458245)
It'll be interesting to see how Demarco Murray does in a full season. I think that guy is gonna be a good one. I think the Playoff picture may have looked different if he would'nt have got hurt.

If Roethlisberger(I looked it up:3:), Troy, and a few others were not hurt last year the Steelers would have #7. The Steelers are better at 70% than most(NE:31:) teams at 95-100%.

serviceman1 02-07-2012 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1458178)
It's good to see you on here today, facing the music like a man as opposed to disappearing from the forum as others have, LOL. At least when your team lost your gonads didn't dry up and blow away, there's nothing worse that someone who isn't even man enough to face a KEYBOARD after getting proven wrong.

not sure how to take that one but since this is a forum I will accept it. looking forward to next year when all you haters will be wishing the patriots will stop winning again, and when they get beat you all will grow a set and bust my balls

kiler be 02-07-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by un gm (Post 1458243)
NOW cmon Daytona. My trashtalk/prediction: Cowboys win SUPERBOWL 47 & JR wins daytona and his first championship. :flamedevi

:smokin::SMASH::23:

ASH302 02-07-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1458085)
Epic fail? you are still commenting on it probably cause that is all you have how did your team end up

Basically how yours did, NOT WINNING THE SUPERBOWEL

ASh

Thunderbolt 02-07-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1458320)
looking forward to next year when all you haters will be wishing the patriots will stop winning again, and when they get beat you all will grow a set and bust my balls

How can they not win next year when they play 9 teams with a sub .500 winning record and only 3 teams with a winning record? Yeah, they'll be in the Playoffs again............AND LOSE! Try starting with the Patsies that have a nutless schedule.

gbranton 02-07-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1458320)
not sure how to take that one but since this is a forum I will accept it. looking forward to next year when all you haters will be wishing the patriots will stop winning again, and when they get beat you all will grow a set and bust my balls

Not directed at you. Though I am a Bears fan, I actually don't mind the Patriots and would rather have seen them win than the Giants. My point was good on you for not running and hiding when your team lost like others have.

serviceman1 02-08-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1458407)
How can they not win next year when they play 9 teams with a sub .500 winning record and only 3 teams with a winning record? Yeah, they'll be in the Playoffs again............AND LOSE! Try starting with the Patsies that have a nutless schedule.

Bla bla bla will see every team is an NFL caliber team so every team has a chance you know like the broncos:teeth:

serviceman1 02-08-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1458453)
Not directed at you. Though I am a Bears fan, I actually don't mind the Patriots and would rather have seen them win than the Giants. My point was good on you for not running and hiding when your team lost like others have.

Somebody I can respect a Bears fan good luck to you next year

serviceman1 02-08-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmach302 (Post 1458342)
Basically how yours did, NOT WINNING THE SUPERBOWEL

ASh

Still blabering I think you take this way to serious remeber it is just a game.
Patriots will have another 19 next year

Thunderbolt 02-08-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1458676)
Bla bla bla will see every team is an NFL caliber team so every team has a chance you know like the broncos:teeth:

In my own opinion, all that happened was Pitt lost 1 week sooner than I had thought. I had no confidence they were going to beat whoever they played next in the Divisional game. The Denver game was shocking, but in the end it was pretty sweet to see the Pats lose. It was the last piece of the puzzle since I did'nt want the 'Aints, Frisco or the Fudgepackers to win the Superbowl.

stang8092 02-08-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1458676)

Fair enough, but unless he gets another 3-4 wins against them...Shady Brady is Denver's *****. :D

serviceman1 02-08-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stang8092 (Post 1458753)
Fair enough, but unless he gets another 3-4 wins against them...Shady Brady is Denver's *****. :D

If they keep tibo then it would be nice to play them twice a year so we can be even in 2 years

gbranton 02-08-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1458677)
Somebody I can respect a Bears fan good luck to you next year

Thanks but if they don't do something about their offensive line, get a pass rush, get at least one reciever (NOT Roy effen Williams), improve their secondary and convert a few third downs they are gonna be have problems again next year.

Big Ron 03-21-2012 05:47 PM

Who dat? Got hammered today.

Big Ron :cool:

un gm 03-21-2012 06:32 PM

I feel for saints fans. Breese Could be coach/qb. So much for a home field superbowl. They got as good a chance as Jerry did in 2011 now:notsure:

Thunderbolt 03-21-2012 07:25 PM

The 'Aints are'nt Saints, huh? Seems stupid to offer such pocket change money when they're making millions already. I don't really see the big deal. Players did the same thing 25 years ago. They wrote the marked players number on their hand towel they kept on their hip.

gbranton 03-21-2012 09:17 PM

This just in: The Broncos trade Tim Tebow to the Jets in exchange for two draft picks and an undisclosed number of pictures of John Fox's wife's feet.

kiler be 03-21-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1470734)
This just in: The Broncos trade Tim Tebow to the Jets in exchange for two draft picks and an undisclosed number of pictures of John Fox's wife's feet.

:23: Pictures may be a deal breaker. :bigeyes: :23: Plus the Jet picking up the Bronco's , 5 Mil signing bonus to Tebow..... So hold on, the Jag's still have a chance.