2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53186)

Murder Snake 06-16-2018 11:58 AM

Re: ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold

hope it helps.

Murder Snake 07-01-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKat13 (Post 1631407)
Got the part in and it looks great. I will post some pics as I install it

Thinking about adding a line lock when I install it.

have you installed yet? would love to see the pictures. thanks.:gotpics:

TKat13 07-02-2018 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murder Snake (Post 1631790)
have you installed yet? would love to see the pictures. thanks.:gotpics:

sorry, not yet. I got busy doing other's cars during the weekends.
1. Lifted an FJ Cruiser for a buddy's wife, it was a surprise.
2. Installed 4 new shocks on my pop's RV, 4 more to go. WTH...
3. New downpipe, tune and Magnaflow competition exhaust for the kiddo; that is this coming weekend...

not sure when 'dad' gets to wrench on his ride. lol

Maybe installing one on my buddies 03 cobra very soon, I'll try to get pics ASAP. His car is a work of art so the pics will be much better. :) yes, I have two of the ABS deletes now. :)

Phil 07-02-2018 02:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The first installed photo of my new 99-04 Mustang lightweight design, received from a customer out of Washington with a 2003 Modified Mach 1.

Murder Snake 07-02-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKat13 (Post 1631796)
3. New downpipe, tune and Magnaflow competition exhaust for the kiddo; that is this coming weekend...

Maybe installing one on my buddies 03 cobra very soon, I'll try to get pics ASAP. His car is a work of art so the pics will be much better. :) yes, I have two of the ABS deletes now. :)

Wow!!! you've been busy!!!!!!!!!!!! will look forward to how yours comes out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1631805)
The first installed photo of my new 99-04 Mustang lightweight design, received from a customer out of Washington with a 2003 Modified Mach 1.

looks really good and lots of room around it.

Phil 07-02-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murder Snake (Post 1631810)
Wow!!! you've been busy!!!!!!!!!!!! will look forward to how yours comes out.

looks really good and lots of room around it.

Thanks! The customer was very pleased with the looks and quality of the manifold. He said he installed it with no problems.

I single point thread mill all 99-04 Mustang ABS deletes. The quality of tighter fitting threads reduce cross threading/striping threads. Using a small amount of ant-seize on the lead threads of brake fitting really helps. I have an installation procedure & tips page on my website. It's on the home page where the menu bars are.

Phil 07-02-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

looking forward to the photo's Darrell....!!

Murder Snake 07-16-2018 11:42 PM

:gotpics:

Murder Snake 08-13-2018 02:51 PM

are you planning on doing a lightweight delete for the earlier cars? thanks.

Phil 08-13-2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murder Snake (Post 1632257)
are you planning on doing a lightweight delete for the earlier cars? thanks.

I do have ideas for the 94-97 Mustang or a tricked out lightweight ABS delete.

Phil 08-22-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Hi Darrel,

I'm hoping to see some pics soon of the PRB Machining "New Design" 99-04 Mustang ABS delete manifold. After all, you were the first person to purchase one. :PICS:

TKat13 08-24-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1632349)
Hi Darrel,

I'm hoping to see some pics soon of the PRB Machining "New Design" 99-04 Mustang ABS delete manifold. After all, you were the first person to purchase one. :PICS:

Haha, I got carried away with another motor pull. However, once the motor gets yanked out (stupid work keeps getting in the way) I plan to install it then during the clean up phase. Will get some shots for sure.

In between that time, I dropped a BMW for a buddies son; installed coil-overs and such. What a beating... had to go get special tools too. Wait, I like tools...

Watch out, I'm just a nerd turning wrenches on the weekend. :)

Phil 08-25-2018 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKat13 (Post 1632377)
Haha, I got carried away with another motor pull. However, once the motor gets yanked out (stupid work keeps getting in the way) I plan to install it then during the clean up phase. Will get some shots for sure.

In between that time, I dropped a BMW for a buddies son; installed coil-overs and such. What a beating... had to go get special tools too. Wait, I like tools...

Watch out, I'm just a nerd turning wrenches on the weekend. :)

Work comes first, we all know that! You own your own business?

TKat13 10-15-2018 08:31 PM

Finally got mine installed, Motor is out, but once everything is back in I will add more pics for you.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Ix...=w953-h1270-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Rs...=w953-h1270-no

Murder Snake 10-15-2018 11:26 PM

nice!!! thanks for posting up the nice photos!!! I hope to get mine with the roll control real soon.

Phil 10-17-2018 11:15 PM

Awesome pics! Thanks Darrell..! How did the install go?

TKat13 10-20-2018 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1632832)
Awesome pics! Thanks Darrell..! How did the install go?

Install was not that bad; just use patience. The last connection was the only difficult one as the other lines were fighting against me. I suspect I was just nervous about cross threading. I recommend getting a small wire brush and cleaning off the threads of line couplers, they are old. It helped.

I did have the luxury of doing this with the motor out, so I sat inside the engine bay to do it, it was a planned event and why it took so long to get you pics. I may create a bracket just to keep everything from moving around.

Great product Phil! Much nicer looking than the copy cats out there.

Phil 10-20-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKat13 (Post 1632841)
Install was not that bad; just use patience. The last connection was the only difficult one as the other lines were fighting against me. I suspect I was just nervous about cross threading. I recommend getting a small wire brush and cleaning off the threads of line couplers, they are old. It helped.

I did have the luxury of doing this with the motor out, so I sat inside the engine bay to do it, it was a planned event and why it took so long to get you pics. I may create a bracket just to keep everything from moving around.

Great product Phil! Much nicer looking than the copy cats out there.

Thanks for the feedback Darrell. Yes, in my installation instructions I recommend exactly what you did. Clean the brake fittings with a penetrating fluid and use a gun cleaning style brush. Even a stiff old toothbrush would work.

Murder Snake 11-28-2018 12:48 PM

good to know for when I order mine!!!

Murder Snake 05-13-2019 12:18 PM

situation came up and I had to sell my car. so, unfortunately, won't be ordering.
I have a friend who needs one for a crown vic if you have that.