2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   US-MidWest Region (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   MCA's Race to Indy's Mustang Nationals!!!! (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=93032)

j21moss 01-22-2009 10:32 PM

MCA's Race to Indy's Mustang Nationals and Mach 1 Registry Nationals

Well It's been Official for a little awhile so here's the info:

The Mustang Club of Indianapolis
is proud to present
The 30th Annual Mustang and All Ford Car Show
June 5--7 2009 at
O'Reilly Raceway Park
in Indianapolis, Indiana

This is a MCA Event as Judged Classes, Drag racing, Autocrossing, Oval Hot Laps will take place. This will be a HUGE Event!!! and Fun for Everybody!!

This show will also host the 2009 Mach 1 Registry Nationals:

For More Info: Please see attached Entry Form Below or go to www.indymustangclub.com

Mach's that are coming:
* Entries Received

1. j21moss Zinc Yellow *
2. 02mach1 Azure Blue*
3. Machgirl04 Oxford White *
4. BigMach04 Oxford White
5. Mchnroc Black
6. Hammer Dark Shadow Gray *
7. Frank Bayles Torch Red *
8. 1 Mach from Southside Mustang Club Torch Red
9. Mwcate Torch Red
10. Jayme Kelly Zinc Yellow *
11. Ed Bondy 73 Red *
12. Buzz Rogers Competition Orange *
13. Locomotion Zinc Yellow *
14. Filmnews Oxford White *
15. Mach14604 Competition Orange*

2008 Best of Show

02mach1 01-23-2009 06:48 PM

Re: MCA's Race to Indy's Mustang Nationals!!!!

I'll be there & I going have All Mach1 GTG on that saturday nite.at Hooters.

wiz_of_wuz 01-23-2009 07:09 PM

Can probably make this.....Got family in Indianapolis:smokin:

j21moss 01-23-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1100924)
I'll be there & I going have All Mach1 GTG on that saturday nite.at Hooters.

SAWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

j21moss 02-08-2009 07:03 PM

well has of today 112 pre-entries has been received, had a show meeting today alot of great things will take place so stay tuned!!

j21moss 02-08-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder (Post 1108627)
What kind of drag racing will they have? classes...awards?

not sure has of yet on classes or awards.. ORP is handling that part.. but I will check this out for you

MachGirl04 02-08-2009 11:05 PM

Hi J! I should be there! I was looking into it the other day before you posted up. I think it's a must go to show this year.:D

j21moss 02-09-2009 06:50 PM

well lookie here!!!! and where have you been?? I even called and left you 2 messages!!!! what gives girlfriend?????

See it will be alot bigger show this year.. we may need your help on putting this on.. call me.. later!!!

MachGirl04 02-09-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j21moss (Post 1109146)
well lookie here!!!! and where have you been?? I even called and left you 2 messages!!!! what gives girlfriend?????

See it will be alot bigger show this year.. we may need your help on putting this on.. call me.. later!!!

I'll send you an email later tonight. Not sure when you called but I haven't noticed any msgs. I'll email ya & then we can get in touch, make sure we have the correct info and all of that.

If there's anything that I can do, I'd be happy to!:D I hope to see you at more shows than this one this year. It's about time, huh? Winter sucks. This thread gives me hope.:23:

j21moss 02-09-2009 08:42 PM

okie dokie!!!

Bullitt4204 02-09-2009 09:04 PM

I'll be there since this will also be the Bullitt Nationals for 2009 during that weekend!

j21moss 02-09-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullitt4204 (Post 1109213)
I'll be there since this will also be the Bullitt Nationals for 2009 during that weekend!

Yes that is correct!!!! quite a few are coming!!!

Tony Alonso 02-09-2009 10:40 PM

I am planning to attend this. It looks like fun!!

02mach1 02-09-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso (Post 1109263)
I am planning to attend this. It looks like fun!!

That weekend we will have our Mach1 Midwest Nationals:THUMBSUP:

j21moss 02-09-2009 10:53 PM

It will be fun for all of you to come!! For how long I have been on this forum.. I'll finally get to meet everyone!! Especially Tony!!:worship: LOL

PS.. LTZ told me that!!! LMAO!!

LTZ MACH 02-11-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j21moss (Post 1109284)
It will be fun for all of you to come!! For how long I have been on this forum.. I'll finally get to meet everyone!! Especially Tony!!:worship: LOL

PS.. LTZ told me that!!! LMAO!!

What did I tell you? LOL!!!

This sucks!!! I am once again going to miss a great event. We will be flying back from our honeymoon that weekend. I know, I know! This is the MCA National event but my honeymoon with my gorgeous new bride in Hawaii tops all. :)

Have a great time everyone!!! Should be absolutely awesome!!!

LT

j21moss 02-11-2009 08:16 PM

LTZ!!!!

I'll go for ya!!!! LOL

no really!!!! congrats to both of ya!!! Yeah I know she sure is a pretty thing!!!

Tony Alonso 02-11-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTZ MACH (Post 1110195)

This sucks!!! I am once again going to miss a great event. We will be flying back from our honeymoon that weekend. I know, I know! This is the MCA National event but my honeymoon with my gorgeous new bride in Hawaii tops all. :)

LT

Congrats, dude - I didn't know you were gettin' hitched! Make sure to bring back the videos of the honeymoon, ok? :) :)

02mach1 02-12-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTZ MACH (Post 1110195)

LT

Congrats LT You pick bad weekend get married you going all the fun:23:

Tony Alonso 02-12-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1110386)
Congrats LT You pick bad weekend get married you going all the fun:23:

Uh, let's watch the videos he brings back and see who is having more fun :) :)

CMEmach1 02-13-2009 01:06 PM

That's gona be a busy weekend. The Carlisle All Ford Nationals are the same weekend. Guess that means we will not have Frank for our Hooters night!

02mach1 02-14-2009 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMEmach1 (Post 1111068)
That's gona be a busy weekend. The Carlisle All Ford Nationals are the same weekend. Guess that means we will not have Frank for our Hooters night!

Sorry I have judge for MCA for 1979-08 Mustangs but get me aroundairplane ticket I'll be there that night.:claus: :3amin:

j21moss 02-20-2009 10:47 PM

ok.. more updates!!!! as of today we have 134 pre-entries.. I have been told that in order for your car to be judge by MCA you have to be pre-registered by May 11th. There will be no limit on how many cars will be judged but you have to be pre-registered and received by May 11th in order to be Judged. After that date you can still enter the show but only for Show-n-Shine and it's a lower price. I have seen what the trophies will look like and I think everybody will be surprised and please on getting something different. Drag Racing will be held only on Friday Morning and Autocrossing will be on Friday Afternoon. Entry is free with your entry but as of right now, there will be no awards for this event.. just for bragging rights!!! we will have some entries that just want to say they had their car on one of the famous and oldest Drag Strip in the nation and just want to cruise down the strip to enjoy the moment. The Oval Hot laps will be on Sunday Morning and the speed will be regulated but believe me you will be going fast enough!!! Ask Scott Hoag!! He had his Blue Mach MRT out there last year and he was turing some pretty quick laps.. not bad for a roadcourse car. Speeds will be from 70-85 MPH. We are expecting a large turnout for the Hot Laps..so far 49 cars has signed up. So far for Drag Racing there are entered 9 Cars and for Autocrossing we have 8 cars that has signed up.

Frank if you are sure that you want to have the Mach 1's for a Midwest National's , you need to get a hold of Bill Burch or Bob Coulston on this. I do know for sure the Bullitt's are signed up to have their's and they have a place for them, so see what kind of sign up we can get for this.

Also if any of you want to go on Friday nite for the Hog Roast the limit of people will be cut off at 350 and has of right now we have 149 signed up.

We are still looking for Sponsor's for this event as expenses are adding up pretty quick and also have alot of openings for Vendors. Believe it or not we have plenty of space available as we have just about the whole place to put this event on. If any interest on this please e-mail Bob at bcoul@sbcglobal.net Last night we had a meeting on 3 possiblities on who will be the Guest Speaker on Saturday Night.

Well that is all I have for now but I'm sure more updates will be posted soon.

Peace Out!!!!! "The Dr."