2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Flea Market - Non Auto Related (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   autoart Mach and Mach painting copy (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137128)

ASH302 11-15-2020 10:39 PM

autoart Mach and Mach painting copy

3 Attachment(s)
Well i was kind of going to feel out what I can get for these two item, I've got something in mind that I'm wanting to buy and figure if I can sell these then I can get something else for this mach, since I don't have my 04 SY any more.

Autoart mach, the only problem is the driver side mirror is missing, I don't notice it because of the way I have it on display.

I do not know what copy of painting this is of the mach, but it is really nice and I've enjoyed it through the years.

Throw me some offers.

ASh

HAEG 11-23-2020 08:49 AM

Re: autoart Mach and Mach painting copy

I see the Auto Art cars going for $300+ on eBay like new in box. I own 2 one in a box and the other out on display. Mine is missing the wiper blades and the rear spoiler that fell off when my one son got up on a chair took it down and played with it maybe 15 years ago or so after that I bought a second one. He's now 18 and trying to take the real Mach 1 out to play... I keep telling him I remember the last time and I don't want it back missing parts again.. lol

ASH302 11-23-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1637326)
I see the Auto Art cars going for $300+ on eBay like new in box. I own 2 one in a box and the other out on display. Mine is missing the wiper blades and the rear spoiler that fell off when my one son got up on a chair took it down and played with it maybe 15 years ago or so after that I bought a second one. He's now 18 and trying to take the real Mach 1 out to play... I keep telling him I remember the last time and I don't want it back missing parts again.. lol

Yea, lol
I bought another SY back when you could find them easy for one for my son to play with, now it wouldn't happen.
I figure without the box and even missing that mirror, it still pull a good amount. As I said, I don't even notice it because of the way I have it on displayed.

ASh

jbrad88 11-23-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1637326)

If it makes you feel any better, my one and only TR one that I had fell to a similar fate at the hands of my son. Took it completely apart...could not find most of the parts. I might have the wiper blades somewhere in my toolbox, LOL. If I ever see them or the spoiler again I will let you know...

HAEG 11-25-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrad88 (Post 1637336)
If it makes you feel any better, my one and only TR one that I had fell to a similar fate at the hands of my son. Took it completely apart...could not find most of the parts. I might have the wiper blades somewhere in my toolbox, LOL. If I ever see them or the spoiler again I will let you know...

Get the parts together and sell it.. lol
**** near pulling prices of a real car...

sshakrr 01-29-2023 09:38 PM

Resurrecting older thread on these. Sold my Mach last summer. Still have two of the auto art DSG’s. One is unopened and the other is opened but very good condition. Have a Mach 1 poster signed by Scott Hoag and Brian Jones from the 2004 meet up in Detroit. If anyone is interested, shoot me a line. Thanks again for a great site from the beginning. Ron