2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Accessories - Non Performance type add-ons (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I found a source for Mach 1 ID Tags! (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117349)

24kmach 12-31-2011 10:09 PM

Re: I found a source for Mach 1 ID Tags!

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmach302 (Post 1448759)
looks good
i had the steeda brush alum one,
was nice

Hey Russ did you get the small ID plate for inside

ASh

You bet.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...Nametag001.jpg

ASH302 01-01-2012 12:47 AM

Sounds good Russ,
looks good

i really like the carbon fiber radiator cover
http://s7d4.scene7.com/s7viewers//dh...ges/spacer.gif
http://www.americanmuscle.com/carbon...over-9904.html

or get a brush alum and have it painted black
if i had a bunch of cash my engine bay would be black & carbon fiber.
i've thought bout switchin, i have black valve covers, black coil covers

ASh

24kmach 01-01-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmach302 (Post 1448804)
Sounds good Russ,
looks good

i really like the carbon fiber radiator cover
http://s7d4.scene7.com/s7viewers//dh...ges/spacer.gif
http://www.americanmuscle.com/carbon...over-9904.html

or get a brush alum and have it painted black
if i had a bunch of cash my engine bay would be black & carbon fiber.
i've thought bout switchin, i have black valve covers, black coil covers

ASh

Did you notice American Muscle used my engine in their add. :eyebrows:

Smith 01-01-2012 03:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Took a couple photos of my new ID Tag. It was cloudy and rainy, so they're not real good, but you can get an idea what it looks like!!

MACH1RAMAIR 01-01-2012 05:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Yes I have orange everything!!!!!!!!!!! Shirt, Chair, hat everything.
Thanks again Jeff
PS Ralphie is guarding my ID tags.
Bill

JBrown 01-01-2012 06:35 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

04comporgmach1 01-03-2012 07:11 PM

Just received my ID tag today. Excellent work! thanks again:orange:

des50 01-03-2012 07:21 PM

Just received mine in the mail today and without a doubt probably the best packing I have seen in a long time , Canada Post could not even damage it . I'll have to wait until the spring when I unwrap the car . The tag looks great . Thanks Des

TRMach1 01-04-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBrown (Post 1449661)
... Still looking for Delaware to check in.

Nothing yet, Jeff. I'm still giving it until tomorrow, but doesn't look promising if the guys in Canada got theirs already. :(

rcode99 01-05-2012 02:52 PM

Jeff,

Are you still giving thought to the smaller interior tag?

TRMach1 01-05-2012 03:08 PM

Today was the deadline, and as of this afternoons mail delivery, nothing!

stang8092 01-05-2012 03:26 PM

I'm still waiting on mine, but my information was one of the last given.

walsh6 01-10-2012 02:46 PM

I want to order 2 when you set up the next production run...I also want a window sticker

JBrown 01-11-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walsh6 (Post 1451150)
I want to order 2 when you set up the next production run...I also want a window sticker

Sorry everyone. I just got shut down by Ford's legal team. No more tags or window stickers. Everyone should have received what they expected.

Kevin, yours went out yesterday.

I am going to clean the thread of earlier post.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Mach1 EH 01-11-2012 06:54 PM

dammit :eek::wow:

Smith 01-13-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBrown (Post 1451385)
Sorry everyone. I just got shut down by Ford's legal team. No more tags or window stickers. Everyone should have received what they expected.

Kevin, yours went out yesterday.

I am going to clean the thread of earlier post.

Thanks again,

Jeff

This is totally unfair for the older Ford owners. Ford will not offer windows stickers for vehicles older than '07 and now they won't let a reproduction be made?? :anger: This club has a partnership with the Ford Performance Group...could it help out with having repro window stickers being offered?? :smack:

rcode99 01-13-2012 10:42 AM

This is a problem only is a fee is charged. Correct? Or are there still issues? For the few$$ he makes you have to wonder why they are bothering him about a product they won't furnish.

rcode99 01-13-2012 11:00 AM

We need to try something to encourage Ford to reconsider...under the circumstances. Waiting to talk to Jeff. I'm sure Ford has legal points that protect patents etc. It just doesn't make sense that Ford won't provide us with replacement window stickers and then prohibit someone from making a few $$ from a product they could provide if they wanted to. Ford has to realize (if Jeff wasn't around to do this) that we would gladly have paid them (Ford) for copies of the stickers. So much for customer loyalty. The tags are another issue.

Smith 01-13-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcode99 (Post 1451796)
We need to try something to encourage Ford to reconsider...under the circumstances. Waiting to talk to Jeff. I'm sure Ford has legal points that protect patents etc. It just doesn't make sense that Ford won't provide us with replacement window stickers and then prohibit someone from making a few $$ from a product they could provide if they wanted to. Ford has to realize (if Jeff wasn't around to do this) that we would gladly have paid them (Ford) for copies of the stickers. So much for customer loyalty. The tags are another issue.

:agree::agree::agree::agree:

Smith 01-13-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOOKnGO (Post 1451777)
Fair? some people just will never get it. I was the only one here on the Registry to tell it like it was, months ago. I'm actually surprised Dave let this BS go on here on this site. Ford could get tough with him.

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...window+sticker Reread post 39

LOOKnGO has a valid statement that I admit we all have missed. I never thought of the window sticker as a legal document and I don't think the rest of us did either. I did not purchase one to deceive or even indicate in anyway that it was real. I, like most, just think that a window sticker is one of the coolest items you can have on your vehicle when displayed at a car show. I wouldn't mind even if it had "copy" or "sample" written across the entire face of it.

JBrown 01-13-2012 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by rcode99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith (Post 1451834)
:agree::agree::agree::agree:

Please don’t intervene. This was never meant to be a revenue generating proposition. I was contacted by a forum member years ago (another forum) who asked if I could recreate something that he was not able to find anywhere else. That is how it got started. I understand all of the views expressed here and I agree with most of them. I don’t feel like I have been singled out or that I am being taken advantage of. FMC is well within their rights to protect their property.

rcode99 01-13-2012 06:14 PM

I think we have to agree with you, Jeff. Just some frustration being shown after what you tried to do to help folks. Folks should agree that Ford has good reason to protect their interests, and rightfully so. We don't need to alienate Ford if we want to arrive at a situation that benefits everyone, including Ford. I will do whatever you need to work this through. Thanks much.

Bob
rcode99

Smith 01-13-2012 06:30 PM

Thanks Jeff for all you have done, but it's your call. I hate to see it come to an end.

JBrown 01-13-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith (Post 1451905)
Thanks Jeff for all you have done, but it's your call. I hate to see it come to an end.

I would like to think that there are a few owners with a decent "fake/recreation" document hanging on their wall or in there passenger side window that they can enjoy for themselves and not use to deceive others. It was never meant to be used for anything other than that.