2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Accessories - Non Performance type add-ons (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I found a source for Mach 1 ID Tags! (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117349)

JBrown 01-31-2012 08:06 PM

Re: I found a source for Mach 1 ID Tags!

Quote:

Originally Posted by liv2roc (Post 1456464)
is the vin number not copywrited.

No, the VIN is safe.

ASH302 02-05-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBrown (Post 1456451)
Ford owns, Mustang, Mach 1, Cobra, etc. I am not allowed to use any of those words.

i have the other I.D. tags but i did think that was sweet with the hp/tq numbers and they do look really good
i may have to pick me up a set of those plates just to have on hand and put in a holder for my man cave

So how much they cost and when will they be ready????

ASh

ASH302 02-05-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACH1RAMAIR (Post 1454819)
I consider myself lucky to have these items before they shut down, all say Mach 1
oil cap, floor mats, door sil plates, shift knob, licence plate holder, fender covers etc.
Ford needs to rethink this because it helps to keep the Mustang alive which in turn helps them. ( Just my opinion ).

Bill

after reading some of this thread of whats going on, it really is retarded how bad Ford has gotten, it should be where if you own the car you can buy stuff for it with no problem.
i'm kinda in the same boat as you, i bought this and that before alot of it got out lawed
just think its so gay how its gotten

ASh

ASH302 02-05-2012 08:50 AM

another thing was that is messed up is Ford Stop making certain items, don't think they know how much money they are losing, it shouldn't cost you a arm and leg so you can make items of what ever edition you have of mustang
just sad and shows that Ford really doesn't care about the small people, that they don't care about the people who keep there paychecks coming that buy from them,
oh well nothing going to change with this

i would like to get a hold of those new I.D. tags that are being made.

ASh

mach1child 02-05-2012 08:56 AM

I am definitely down for these badges this time! I just don't know my built date number.

ASH302 02-05-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach1child (Post 1457648)
I am definitely down for these badges this time! I just don't know my built date number.

you can prob just get it without the build number, it will still look sweet
there is a way to find out your build number if you really want to get it, doesn't cost very much

ASh

mach1child 02-05-2012 09:37 AM

how do you find the build date? On my car fax it says..10/28/2003 Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER.

ASH302 02-05-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach1child (Post 1457655)
how do you find the build date? On my car fax it says..10/28/2003 Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER.

if you have a 2004 i would bet that is your build date
my mach is a 2004 and my build date is 24Oct2003
on which number out of the mach's you need to go to i believe Ford racing or the Ford SVT part, basically its a cert for the car
i'll see if i can find picture of mine, most my stuff is in storage right now

ASh

ASH302 02-05-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

hey i'll be starting a thread on it, how you can get the cert

ASh

ASH302 02-05-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...cement.php?f=4

here it is, i thought there wasn't a thread or sticky made on it and come to find out there is, there is the link for it
get you mach cert
they are very nice

ASh

mach1child 02-05-2012 12:51 PM

Well i finally registered my mach into the forum after 2 years lol and it came up with two names including mine registered with my vin. Found out the other guy is the original owner..Dennis Dykstra out of goldbeach oregon.

ASH302 02-05-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach1child (Post 1457711)
Well i finally registered my mach into the forum after 2 years lol and it came up with two names including mine registered with my vin. Found out the other guy is the original owner..Dennis Dykstra out of goldbeach oregon.

thats kewl, i found out who my owner was, never meant em, but he was just a year older than man
man those mach certs are nice, i would for sure pick one up when you can

ASh

mach1child 02-05-2012 02:43 PM

Yea im definitely going to order a certificate after i find out how much personalized license plates are for washington state.

ASH302 02-05-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach1child (Post 1457751)
Yea im definitely going to order a certificate after i find out how much personalized license plates are for washington state.

i never have looked at it, might talk with Russ he may know or just get on there web site, i never got any personalized plates cuz of cost, but when i got injury i was able to get my purple heart plates and so when i got move back to Texas i got my personalized license plates on my purple heart plates
got
TXMACH on there
i think it only cost me $40bucks, but that was the cost cuz they were purple heart plates, with out the purple heart would have cost out the aZZ for em

ASh

JBrown 02-05-2012 08:09 PM

ASH302 02-05-2012 09:55 PM

Well i was all about putting my order in and sending payment, but i don't have my dyno sheet, because i just got medical retired a few months ago and all my stuff is in storage with the movers. so i'm kinda stuck cuz i wanted one, but i wanted to give my dyno numbers but i don't have proof on me.
so if that you are able to take a order and take my word on my dyno numbers then i'll order one, but if you have to have the sheet to show proof than i'm going to have to hold off.
let me know on the order.
thanks

ASh

mach1child 02-05-2012 10:08 PM

Yea ill have to hold off right now too, have to get some parts first before i order one of these.

ASH302 02-05-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach1child (Post 1457898)
Yea ill have to hold off right now too, have to get some parts first before i order one of these.

My problem is just i can't get the HP/TQ numbers on there unless i have my dyno sheet
my thing is if i wanted to give a lie HP/TQ number than so be it that should be my choice, i understand that the other stuff needs to be right, but if you look at it for me if you put stock numbers on there that is basically lying also. so should just put what numbers i say they really are

ASh

JBrown 02-05-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmach302 (Post 1457891)
Well i was all about putting my order in and sending payment, but i don't have my dyno sheet, because i just got medical retired a few months ago and all my stuff is in storage with the movers. so i'm kinda stuck cuz i wanted one, but i wanted to give my dyno numbers but i don't have proof on me.
so if that you are able to take a order and take my word on my dyno numbers then i'll order one, but if you have to have the sheet to show proof than i'm going to have to hold off.
let me know on the order.
thanks

ASh

Ash,

Judging by your post count I think we can go with your word on the HP & TQ #'s.

Jeff

ASH302 02-06-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBrown (Post 1457918)
Ash,

Judging by your post count I think we can go with your word on the HP & TQ #'s.

Jeff

sounds good than thanks, i know i posted up on the procharger section what my numbers were,
thanks for working with me
i'll be sending my order/payment tomorrow

ASh

mach1child 02-06-2012 08:22 AM

Yea exactly, ill probably be either getting a tune in the next 6 weeks or so or just getting a couple pulls at least..i wouldn't want to put the stock rated numbers.

ASH302 02-06-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach1child (Post 1458010)
Yea exactly, ill probably be either getting a tune in the next 6 weeks or so or just getting a couple pulls at least..i wouldn't want to put the stock rated numbers.

Who are you getting to do your dyno runs? TMS
i have a better shop you should use
called: Blood Enterprise in Auburn WA
they are for sure a better shop and have the history to back it up

ASh

ASH302 02-06-2012 10:07 AM

money sent
sent it threw my wife paypal
her email is shellscarlet@aol
so if you would just PM threw here
Thanks

ASh

mach1child 02-06-2012 11:21 AM

Well i have to call blood soon to get an estimate on gear installation, tms wanted around 400 for just for install. I've been to blood enterprises but i just always thought they were really high in price.

Smith 02-06-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBrown (Post 1456470)
No, the VIN is safe.

Good job Jeff!! These look great. I may get one as an extra myself!

Dean