2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NASCAR thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55315)

02mach1 08-22-2010 11:01 AM

Re: NASCAR thread

In 2011 I'll be a Nationalwide fan because of the Mustang. Sprint races are getting worst.

311-420 08-22-2010 12:27 PM

Trifecta!!!

To the haters: Keep hating. He loves it!

Congrats KB! :gears:

falcongtho3 08-22-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1312324)
Trifecta!!!

To the haters: Keep hating. He loves it!

Congrats KB! :gears:

A trifrcta would be pretty much impossible for a single drive since by definition is is to place first, second and third. I'm pretty sure even Kyle knows he can't do that...although he seems clueless about enough other things, he may not. What he did doesn't even go on the radar since he'll probably never win the Cup championship, and he'll wind up a footnote in the future, an answer to a trivia question no one will ask...

:borg:

Thunderbolt 08-22-2010 01:29 PM

Ok, then it's a three-peat weekend. I'm pretty impressed because even though the configuration of Bristol has changed, that is still one tough track to win just a Cup race, much less the other two classes.

311-420 08-22-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1312339)
A trifrcta would be pretty much impossible for a single drive since by definition is is to place first, second and third. I'm pretty sure even Kyle knows he can't do that...although he seems clueless about enough other things, he may not. What he did doesn't even go on the radar since he'll probably never win the Cup championship, and he'll wind up a footnote in the future, an answer to a trivia question no one will ask...

LOL. He's more than you will ever be.

That statement shows you know next to nothing about NASCAR. Your opinions reek of jealousy. Please, stop. :smack:

falcongtho3 08-22-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1312356)
LOL. He's more than you will ever be.

That statement shows you know next to nothing about NASCAR. Your opinions reek of jealousy. Please, stop. :smack:

Really? Nothing?
I'd rather be the person I am with the NASCAR driving history I have; 0 wins, 0 poles, 0 starts, than be the person he is with the record he has.
Please stop? Not gonna happen.

311-420 08-22-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1312374)
Really? Nothing?
I'd rather be the person I am with the NASCAR driving history I have; 0 wins, 0 poles, 0 starts, than be the person he is with the record he has.
Please stop? Not gonna happen.

Very good. That's the person you'll be then, nobody.

Asking you to stop was for your own sake. It makes you look butt hurt, which I've got to imagine you must be with Kyle doing so well. Your pissy comments sound just like the crowds at the races when Kyle walks all over their favorite drivers. You look ridiculous, and not what I would expect from a moderator. But then again, moderators aren't anything so I guess I'm expecting too much. By all means, continue your hating of anything that resembles talent. I hope my weekly comments about KB and all of his success continue to keep you coming back. I look forward to our future discussions.

birdman941 08-22-2010 04:32 PM

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...man941/ban.jpg

Blackpony04 08-22-2010 04:43 PM

Dang, looks like someone's channeling the Kyle Busch attitude perfectly! Disrespectful to the last! :23:

falcongtho3 08-22-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackpony04 (Post 1312426)
Dang, looks like someone's channeling the Kyle Busch attitude perfectly! Disrespectful to the last! :23:

LMAO!! I was thinking the same thing. Kinda like the Tony Stewrat fans of oh, so many years ago.
Guess a moderator can't be a member with opinions, ideas and free thought. I was a member here long before I was asked to help moderate. I don't mind helping Dave keep this place neat and clean, and family friendly...but dont' think for a minute I'm about to lay down and put up with personal shots like this.
I've said nothing about you. I can't say the same from your side.
I don't like Kyle Busch (in case you didn't pick up on that). I've followed NASCAR for many, many years and people like him come and go and few people remember those like him since he contributes nothing positive to the sport. He has won a lot of races. So have a lot of others. I'm not a JJ or JG fan and there are a lot of people on this thread that I go back and forth with about such things. Guess what? They've never made it personal, and I respect them for it, as well as their opinion of their drivers choice. I still rag on them, they still rag on me. That's why this thread is as old as it is and has as many posts as it does.

G 08-22-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1312593)
LMAO!! I was thinking the same thing. Kinda like the Tony Stewrat fans of oh, so many years ago.
Guess a moderator can't be a member with opinions, ideas and free thought. I was a member here long before I was asked to help moderate. I don't mind helping Dave keep this place neat and clean, and family friendly...but dont' think for a minute I'm about to lay down and put up with personal shots like this.
I've said nothing about you. I can't say the same from your side.
I don't like Kyle Busch (in case you didn't pick up on that). I've followed NASCAR for many, many years and people like him come and go and few people remember those like him since he contributes nothing positive to the sport. He has won a lot of races. So have a lot of others. I'm not a JJ or JG fan and there are a lot of people on this thread that I go back and forth with about such things. Guess what? They've never made it personal, and I respect them for it, as well as their opinion of their drivers choice. I still rag on them, they still rag on me. That's why this thread is as old as it is and has as many posts as it does.

:23::23: It just NASCAR for heavens sake. :crazy:

None of this is worth forum members fighting over. WTH, I think Kyle, TS, and Carl Edwards are first class doodee heads but it has nothing to do with the fans that don't see it my way?????

And .... you know you're wrong. They are ALL DOODEE heads, especially Carl because he tries to hide it. So there. :worship:

Turning the topic to class acts:

I think Brad is getting some good advice from his boss (Penske). Both Brad and Kurt would do well to listen to that man. I think Kurt has changed a bunch. It's a shame he was an AzzClown when he was the Champ, he might win another and bring honor to it next time.

falcongtho3 08-23-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1312629)
I think Brad is getting some good advice from his boss (Penske). Both Brad and Kurt would do well to listen to that man. I think Kurt has changed a bunch. It's a shame he was an AzzClown when he was the Champ, he might win another and bring honor to it next time.

I'll agree that Brad did a job clamming up after Friday night. He had a lot he wanted to say, but being on probation he knew what not to do and when not to do it.
Kurt is turning into someone I don't mind see doing well, while when he was a Roush driver I didn't mind if he found the wall...or 44th place!

Con's Mach1 08-23-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1312292)
Due to my typing 'skills', what should have been 'pit blunder' came out as 'put blunder'...and Kyle is still Kyle...

No big deal I knew what you meant. I 'PUT' sometimes too.

G 08-30-2010 12:40 AM

Best road course race in awhile. I'm glad to see Boris pull off a win. He has been close and is an awesome driver.

Edwards had the field covered for most of the race but encountered some issues. Brad held on for a good finish. :smokin:

falcongtho3 08-30-2010 07:28 AM

I know the 'Said Heads' were happy, and I was glad to see such a nice guy win a race. Ambrose had a good chance, as did Carl. It'll be good to see Marcos i a Ford next year with RPM.

_bones 08-30-2010 11:27 AM

That was a great race yesterday. I was so glad to see boris win finally, he was running great at the glen also before tony s took him out. Wish the cup cars were running more road courses, cookie cutter tracks get boring.

Con's Mach1 08-30-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1314431)
I know the 'Said Heads' were happy, and I was glad to see such a nice guy win a race. Ambrose had a good chance, as did Carl. It'll be good to see Marcos i a Ford next year with RPM.

I was AMAZED Boris pulled it off in the end! I thought that last turn that it was over for him, 'till that horespower pulled ahead of that Chevy at the line. That race RIVALED almost any of the SPRINT races. Those guys went at it like they ALL WANTED the win. A great fan track too. :smokin:

311-420 08-30-2010 06:30 PM

Boris got the win hes been after for a long time. I wouldve rather seen Papis win, but Boris deserved it.

G 08-30-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1314542)
Boris got the win hes been after for a long time. I wouldve rather seen Papis win, but Boris deserved it.

Boris is great, I would have been happy for Max too. He seems to be a good fit for NASCAR. :smokin:

311-420 08-31-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1314635)
Boris is great, I would have been happy for Max too. He seems to be a good fit for NASCAR. :smokin:

max is a genuinely good guy. hes had a ROUGH nascar career so far, but he keeps chuggin along. i like that. him and Booty deserve some good finishes to boost morale.

02mach1 09-01-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1314431)

Marcos will have STP on on the Ford next year.:33:

falcongtho3 10-04-2010 07:29 AM

Glad to see Greg win his second for the himself and Roush this year. Well timed and hopefully it will make for a good run to the Cup for himself an dhis team. Hated to see JJ get the points lead, but that won't last long. I'm guessing Bowyer isn't going to ever recover from the points hit he took for the illegal car thing.
Reuetiman (sp?) is my hero of the week for doing what 41 other drivers and about 100k fans wanted to do to big ears.

311-420 10-04-2010 11:32 AM

Props to JJ and Knaus. What can you say besides this is how you win championships. Everyone take out your pencils and paper and write this **** down!

Props to Dave Rodgers for making a good call on KBs car, couldve lost twice as many points and really taken themselves out if they had went to the garage. Also good job to Kyle for giving a good interview.

Reutimann's face in his interview said it all...embarrassment for himself and his team. MW hung his head low after that. Not how you want your brand new team to be recognized. I feel bad for MW, good guy trying to put something together and this is how his driver repays him...:smack:

G 10-04-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1323175)
Props to JJ and Knaus. What can you say besides this is how you win championships. Everyone take out your pencils and paper and write this **** down!

Props to Dave Rodgers for making a good call on KBs car, couldve lost twice as many points and really taken themselves out if they had went to the garage. Also good job to Kyle for giving a good interview.

Reutimann's face in his interview said it all...embarrassment for himself and his team. MW hung his head low after that. Not how you want your brand new team to be recognized. I feel bad for MW, good guy trying to put something together and this is how his driver repays him...:smack:

Chad and Dave Rodgers are the only two I would wish well. I don't care for any of the yota drivers. Go Biff.

Con's Mach1 10-04-2010 04:32 PM

Goooo BIFFLE! But, come on Carl Edwards.