2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   For Sale: Professionally tinted mustang headlights (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=61677)

the stallion 03-02-2007 02:35 PM

For Sale: Professionally tinted mustang headlights

I have a set of mustang headlights in my 03 mach 1 for sale. They were originally purchased as clear corner headlights, then shipped out of state for professional tinting/clearcoating. The headlights are jet black, just like covers are, but light up when turned on. Visibility is limited with these. They are in great shape with some minor blemishes. I have a good bit of money into these headlights, and am asking 200 + shipping. PM me with your email for pics. I am also willing to trade these headlights outright for clear corner or stock mustang headlights, but you must ship me your headlights first.

-Thanks
-Dan

the stallion 03-03-2007 10:29 AM

Re: For Sale: Professionally tinted mustang headlights

Bump!:hoppy:

Stang6T8 03-03-2007 11:45 AM

pics??

64valves 03-03-2007 11:45 AM

were you running stock bulbs.im interested but wonder if you used like some silverstar ultras if they would offset the reduction in visibility.if we were to do the deal would you ship them if i sent you a confirmed tracking # or do you need them first because you drive it daily.

mmustangsrus 03-03-2007 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 64valves (Post 755529)
were you running stock bulbs.im interested but wonder if you used like some silverstar ultras if they would offset the reduction in visibility.if we were to do the deal would you ship them if i sent you a confirmed tracking # or do you need them first because you drive it daily.

yea i was wondering the same thing i would like to see pics of them on the car & with the lights on

the stallion 03-03-2007 02:03 PM

I upgraded my headlight bulb, but visibility is still dim. I have foglights, and it is possible to drive at night, but its not optimal lighting. I'll try and resize some pics tonight, and post them up on here for you guys to see. Anybody that wants to trade, I need the headlights here first because car is DD.

-Thanks
-Dan

the stallion 03-03-2007 08:41 PM

Ok guys, I've having issues with resizing the pics and hosting them. If you can pm me your emails, I'll email you guys full size pics.

-Thanks
-Dan

the stallion 03-04-2007 11:52 AM

bump
:santa: