2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

02mach1 09-29-2008 11:14 AM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Steelers will win tonight,:smokin:

RandyStinchcomb 09-29-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1053252)

really, how-so:confused:
Ben's all banged-up, no willie parker an offensive line that can't block vs a Defense thats ranked # 1 in every catagory this year :worship:
the only 2 positive's Pissburg has going for it is; home field advantage and it's secondary, but if you know something I dont, I'd love to hear it:3amin:

02mach1 09-29-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyStinchcomb (Post 1053262)
really, how-so:confused:
Ben's all banged-up, no willie parker an offensive line that can't block vs a Defense thats ranked # 1 in every catagory this year :worship:
the only 2 positive's Pissburg has going for it is; home field advantage and it's secondary, but if you know something I dont, I'd love to hear it:3amin:

Ravens got no QB that's one thing who they beat sofar the Browns, Bengals come on, the Steelers going run them right out town tonight.:butt:

Linumup 09-29-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1053347)
Ravens got no QB that's one thing who they beat sofar the Browns, Bengals come on, the Steelers going run them right out town tonight.:butt:

All talk as usual ! :smack:

RandyStinchcomb 09-29-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1053347)

so what, that don't meen squat:butt: the Ravens didn't have a QB back in 2001 either when they Won Super Bowl XXXV :3amin:

mach1 03 09-29-2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1053252)

not a chance!

Linumup 09-29-2008 09:14 PM

Hey Ben thats the wrong team your throwing too ! :smack:

Hes only the biggest largest guy on the line with no other person around .

Ben is getting his azz handed to him by that No. 1 defense .

What about that rookie QB , hes smokin Big Ben . Cant wait until you guys come to our house .

First half belongs to the Rookie QB and the Ravens . Steelers SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mach1 03 09-30-2008 12:48 AM

We lost, but I have to say it was a good game!

02mach1 09-30-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linumup (Post 1053623)
Hey Ben thats the wrong team your throwing too ! :smack:

Hes only the biggest largest guy on the line with no other person around .

Ben is getting his azz handed to him by that No. 1 defense .

What about that rookie QB , hes smokin Big Ben . Cant wait until you guys come to our house .

First half belongs to the Rookie QB and the Ravens . Steelers SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who WON at end STEELERS!:smack:

mach1 03 09-30-2008 07:08 AM

in OT and only by 3.

RandyStinchcomb 09-30-2008 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach1 03 (Post 1053749)
in OT and only by 3.

....and the OT would Never Have happened if the zebra's had Not Blown that touchdown call in the 1st 1/4 where Mason had both feet in bounds:anger:

yes, Harbaug should have challenged the call but the locals delayed getting the replay up in time, something they've been accused of in the past:eek:

true/real score; Ravens 24 steelers 20:wow: end of game:butt:

ylopony 09-30-2008 09:40 AM

This was tough game for me to watch. I hate both franchises. It comes down to who's I hate more. That is easy for me. It would be the Ravens. While I hate the Steelers I have a ton of respect for the Rooney family and how that organization is run. That is a model franchise as to how a team should be run.(ouch that hurts to say)

As for the Ravens, I could not stand Art Modell here in Cleveland and I couldn't stand him more when he screwed the city of Cleveland, lied to it's fans, hopped on a plane and made his secret handshake on the airport turmack with the politicians of Baltimore and disgracefully ruined his name forever in football.

I don't blame the city of Baltimore for this. They were screwed without cause as well with the Colts when they moved to Indy. As time goes on most wounds heal. However, I'm sure if you ask most Baltimore fans they hate the Colts to this day. Ask most Clevelander's how they feel aboout the Ravens and the wound is still way to fresh.

So with that, no offense Ravens fans ,but my desire is to see nothing but misery for that franchise. Even though Modell is no longer a part of that team I will hate the Ravens more than any other team in the league and that includes more than the Steelers and the Patriots.

PrISM 09-30-2008 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach1 03 (Post 1053749)
in OT and only by 3.

The Steelers got a +1 in the only column that matters. Rationalize it all you want.

Thunderbolt 09-30-2008 02:40 PM

:23: :23: :23:

02mach1 09-30-2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ylopony (Post 1053791)
This was tough game for me to watch. I hate both franchises. It comes down to who's I hate more. That is easy for me. It would be the Ravens. While I hate the Steelers I have a ton of respect for the Rooney family and how that organization is run. That is a model franchise as to how a team should be run.(ouch that hurts to say)

As for the Ravens, I could not stand Art Modell here in Cleveland and I couldn't stand him more when he screwed the city of Cleveland, lied to it's fans, hopped on a plane and made his secret handshake on the airport turmack with the politicians of Baltimore and disgracefully ruined his name forever in football.

I don't blame the city of Baltimore for this. They were screwed without cause as well with the Colts when they moved to Indy. As time goes on most wounds heal. However, I'm sure if you ask most Baltimore fans they hate the Colts to this day. Ask most Clevelander's how they feel aboout the Ravens and the wound is still way to fresh.

So with that, no offense Ravens fans ,but my desire is to see nothing but misery for that franchise. Even though Modell is no longer a part of that team I will hate the Ravens more than any other team in the league and that includes more than the Steelers and the Patriots.

Around where I live, lot Browns fans call Ravens the real Browns , so last night I told two Browns fans they were right, we played the real Browns, we see Ravens has the Browns not the Ravens.

02mach1 09-30-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrISM (Post 1053796)
The Steelers got a +1 in the only column that matters. Rationalize it all you want.

Win is a win!:claus:

Linumup 09-30-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1053897)
Around where I live, lot Browns fans call Ravens the real Browns , so last night I told two Browns fans they were right, we played the real Browns, we see Ravens has the Browns not the Ravens.

So i guess you call the Indy Colts the Balto . Colts . :smack:

What about the Raiders ? They have had so many names its hard to keep track of !

At least the Browns got there name back , i have so much Colt memo stuff from my Dad . What am i supposed to do give it to Indy fans ? I think not . Most of it is from HOFamers .

02mach1 09-30-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linumup (Post 1053901)
So i guess you call the Indy Colts the Balto . Colts . :smack:

What about the Raiders ? They have had so many names its hard to keep track of !

At least the Browns got there name back , i have so much Colt memo stuff from my Dad . What am i supposed to do give it to Indy fans ? I think not . Most of it is from HOFamers .

Indy fans call the movers moving colts.:23:

Linumup 09-30-2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1053910)
Indy fans call the movers moving colts.:23:

At least we have a team !

Whats WV have ?

Now thats funny !

BTW Mayflower has never been the same , neither has R. Irsay ! Hes dead .

Thunderbolt 10-05-2008 11:42 PM

A big win for the Steelers tonight. Burger is beat to hell. Moore and Russell did a nice job with taking up the running game slack.

gbranton 10-06-2008 02:07 AM

DA BEARS!

I am happy to see them playing better. They have held a lead in the third quarter of every game this year. The defense is playing better and they have wins against Detroit(I know), Indy and Philly. I am hoping for the da playoffs.

02mach1 10-06-2008 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1056329)
A big win for the Steelers tonight. Burger is beat to hell. Moore and Russell did a nice job with taking up the running game slack.

Now we got week off to rest:smokin:

kiler be 10-06-2008 06:34 PM

Look at the REDSKINS. The rest of the div. games are at home!!! The next three week are teams they should beat and that worries me. Hope they keep plaing hard like the last 4 weeks.

toad 10-07-2008 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiler be (Post 1056652)
Look at the REDSKINS. The rest of the div. games are at home!!! The next three week are teams they should beat and that worries me. Hope they keep plaing hard like the last 4 weeks.

you are right... they will be hard to beat in JFK.. wait a minute... they don't play there anymore. I work with a gal that is a redskins fan.. we have fun with it. I have been a cowboys fan since 1970 :23:

04VAMach1 10-07-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toad (Post 1056907)
you are right... they will be hard to beat in JFK.. wait a minute... they don't play there anymore. I work with a gal that is a redskins fan.. we have fun with it. I have been a cowboys fan since 1970 :23:

But who won the last Skins - Boys game in Texas Stadium?

Redskins should be 8-1 the next time they face the Cowboys...but I've been a Skins fan long enough to know how that usually goes