2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ask A Police Officer (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45012)

IMachU 02-15-2006 08:43 PM

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Yeah, but you just don't go reporting gunshot victims to Secret Service - they don't do the investigations. The Fan Belt Inspectors (FBI) are the main investigative branch on federal land. But where they were, that would be a local jurisdiction.

kopacko 02-16-2006 09:06 AM

Yea I know, just pointing out the fact that they are federal officers. It is not their normal job, but when it involves someone they are protecting, even the FBI takes a back seat.

kevsrcode 02-16-2006 09:15 PM

I haven't read anything certain, but my understanding was that the required law enforcment report was made by the Secret Service to the local Sheriff immediately, as required by law. The uproar is about the VP not briefing the media for a couple of days. And the NY Times getting scooped by a south Texas newspaper. Again, that's my understanding of it from here, I could be wrong...

IMachU 02-16-2006 09:40 PM

That is a matter of political protocol, not police reporting. therefore, it may be unethical, but not illegal and not a police issue. I'm sorry I didn't understand your question at first.

kevsrcode 02-16-2006 09:57 PM

Yeah, according to Fox News Channel, Cheney waited a day before reporting it to the Texas newspaper, instead of the NY Times, because he wanted to tell it to people who "understood hunting." So I think the delay was not in reporting it to the authorities but in reporting it to the press.

New Mach 02-16-2006 10:06 PM

Can you say drinky poo. Apparently there was a wee bit of alcohol on board at the time of the shooting, I believe the delay had more to do with Blood Alcohol Levels than anything else.

JMO,

Michael

kevsrcode 02-17-2006 10:26 AM

Do you have anything to substantiate your opinion? I'm just curious because this is the first time I've heard an allegation regarding alcohol at the time of the incident. I'd be interested in reading something if you had it...

rickthestick 02-17-2006 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevsrcode
Do you have anything to substantiate your opinion? I'm just curious because this is the first time I've heard an allegation regarding alcohol at the time of the incident. I'd be interested in reading something if you had it...

http://www.politicalcortex.com/story.../15/22173/5496
Maybe the storyline is slanted, but it has a part about the hostess talking about them drinking.
I'll see if I can find a "right" story on it. LOL

IMachU 02-17-2006 03:30 PM

Actually, this is not a political thread.

FordMan 02-17-2006 03:57 PM

^^^^^
What he just said

Quixotis 02-17-2006 10:28 PM

Is there an elephant in the room or what? No one what’s to touch this one w/a 10-foot poll :LAUGH:

I do apologize for posting the question here – you guys are right, it’s inappropriate for this thread. I guess I’m just a slippery customer. :devil:

Quixotis 03-09-2006 01:24 AM

So, do cops really love donuts and if so, what flavors?

... I'm just asking cuz it might not be a bad idea to keep a few in the glove compartment :eyebrows:

IMachU 03-09-2006 01:32 AM

Warm, fresh Krispy Kreme only.

Nice way to get the thread going again...thx!

streakn 03-09-2006 01:52 AM

Being a graveyard worker. There's not much else to eat. I get tired of fast food all the time. I even eat the 7-11 hot dogs. LOL

kopacko 03-09-2006 08:58 AM

No donuts here. I prefer Dove chocolate :)

MvCrash 03-09-2006 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quixotis
So, do cops really love donuts and if so, what flavors?

... I'm just asking cuz it might not be a bad idea to keep a few in the glove compartment :eyebrows:

Its a great idea, find a way to keep them fresh!!!

I like the chocolate ones with little colored things on them.

Here is some simple math:
1 Donut = 10 "Oh Shxts"

:THUMBSUP:

MvCrash 03-09-2006 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streakn
Being a graveyard worker. There's not much else to eat. I get tired of fast food all the time. I even eat the 7-11 hot dogs. LOL

Which tombstone you hang out by? :11:

streakn 03-09-2006 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MvCrash
Which tombstone you hang out by? :11:

This one, LOL ...seated 2nd from the right. The far left girl is a dispatcher, she photoshopped herself in the pic.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...m4withlogo.jpg

TEX 03-09-2006 03:22 PM

Any Canadian Cops Here To Answer Some Questions?

Quixotis 03-09-2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

You Sir are a man who likes to live dangerously... like me :devil:

...although I usually opt for the nacho's :33:

streakn 03-09-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quixotis
You Sir are a man who likes to live dangerously... like me :devil:

...although I usually opt for the nacho's :33:

Oh thank heaven for 7-11. It's either I eat that, or some crazy Vietnamese food that I can't even pronounce, or get shot while eating it by some Asian gangster.

streakn 03-09-2006 04:45 PM

Kopacko,Fordman, Quix...shot you some legos.

MvCrash 03-09-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

This one, LOL ...seated 2nd from the right. The far left girl is a dispatcher, she photoshopped herself in the pic.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...m4withlogo.jpg

Second from the right? Is that not the Middle?.....ROFL!!!

streakn 03-09-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MvCrash
Second from the right? Is that not the Middle?.....ROFL!!!

I never claimed to be the brightest lightbulb... :idea: LOL

Quixotis 03-09-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Kopacko,Fordman, Quix...shot you some legos.

Back at'cha bro :fro: