2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

Rustangin 01-25-2011 05:23 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1356808)
That's stupid to automatically think the Steelers are going to win. All I'm doing is watching the game and hope they win. I don't talk trash before any game, whether it's the first game of the season or the Superbowl.

Here is exactly what I was talking about....I like the way Thunderbolt thinks and approaches each game but apparently some of you guys don't get it. Nothing against the Steelers but I hope Green Bay shuts some of you guys "NOT ALL" up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowmaker (Post 1356647)
After 35 yrs as a Steeler fan, I m use to it by now and dont care. We dont need diva QBs, special rules, commissioners who show us favoritism, or the media to build us up. We win football games and Superbowls, 6 of the to be exact, 7 very shortly. :butt::smokin:

gvervoren 01-25-2011 06:22 PM

I say Packers are going to win.

efd_guido 01-26-2011 12:37 AM

can't get to the last page.....

Went to the game and it was great but not near as cold as the playoff game against NE a few years back. (coldest kick-off in Steelers history IIRC.)

Steelers have a tremendous defense for sure. Although Harrison & Polumalu are the marquee players, Farrior has been a major part of their linebacker corp for 9 years. I think he is in the top 3 (if not #1) in tackles for all time with over 1000. He must do something right for Le Beau and Tomlin to keep him as defensive captain.

If things work out, I'll be in Dallas in 2 weeks.

Here we go, Steeler fans !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIDeI...eature=related

ASH302 01-26-2011 12:45 AM

well i'm ready for the superbowel i guess i'm going for the Packers. its all good who ever wins, i really wanted the bears to go and win

ASh

shadowmaker 01-26-2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustangin (Post 1356819)
Here is exactly what I was talking about....I like the way Thunderbolt thinks and approaches each game but apparently some of you guys don't get it. Nothing against the Steelers but I hope Green Bay shuts some of you guys "NOT ALL" up.

All that crying and belly aching youre doing, youre either a Cowboy fan or worse a Cheatriot fan. ....:butt:

The Steelers have never gotten any respect. Even now, they are in the Superbowl and no respect. Started the season with a 1 game experienced QB and a back up QB. It was stated we d be lucky to make the playoffs. They are in the Superbowl. Still no respect.

All of my comments were the truth, not smack talking. Brady gets hit below the waist, theres a fine. Or Manning, or Romo.... Big Ben gets punched, his nose broken, and 3 hits around his knees in a 4 game span, and theres ONE fine.

As far as thinking they are going to win, DANG right I do. 4-12 or 14-2, every week I think they are going to win. They are my team, I m a Steeler fan, 365 days a yr.

I help coach a 10 yr old basketball team. 8 of the 11 have NEVER played. EVERY game I go in thinking they are going to win....they are 0-4 . BUT they are still MY team.

A guy at work is a cowboy fan. I tell him all the time 'how bout dem cowboys'. He always responds, 'they are still #1'. I respect him more than the bandwagoners.

I m a Steeler fan, I will not apologize for that and I will not tone down my loyatly and love for them. GO STEELERS!!!!

Thunderbolt 01-26-2011 07:59 PM

Not sure if it's changed, but a co-worker told me that Green Bay is actually favored by 2 points. I was guessing the Steelers would be favored by 3. I was surprised.

shadowmaker 01-26-2011 08:22 PM

+2.5 pts to be exact.

jh 2004 mach 01-26-2011 09:03 PM

green bay is going to win :butt:

efd_guido 01-27-2011 12:43 AM

spoken like a true cheesehead LOL

02mach1 01-27-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1357161)
Not sure if it's changed, but a co-worker told me that Green Bay is actually favored by 2 points. I was guessing the Steelers would be favored by 3. I was surprised.

Steelers win by 3 pionts.

np_mach1 01-28-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowmaker (Post 1357146)
All that crying and belly aching youre doing, youre either a Cowboy fan or worse a Cheatriot fan. ....:butt:

The Steelers have never gotten any respect. Even now, they are in the Superbowl and no respect. Started the season with a 1 game experienced QB and a back up QB. It was stated we d be lucky to make the playoffs. They are in the Superbowl. Still no respect.

All of my comments were the truth, not smack talking. Brady gets hit below the waist, theres a fine. Or Manning, or Romo.... Big Ben gets punched, his nose broken, and 3 hits around his knees in a 4 game span, and theres ONE fine.

As far as thinking they are going to win, DANG right I do. 4-12 or 14-2, every week I think they are going to win. They are my team, I m a Steeler fan, 365 days a yr.

I help coach a 10 yr old basketball team. 8 of the 11 have NEVER played. EVERY game I go in thinking they are going to win....they are 0-4 . BUT they are still MY team.

A guy at work is a cowboy fan. I tell him all the time 'how bout dem cowboys'. He always responds, 'they are still #1'. I respect him more than the bandwagoners.

I m a Steeler fan, I will not apologize for that and I will not tone down my loyatly and love for them. GO STEELERS!!!!

GET EM'

:claus:

np_mach1 01-28-2011 12:14 PM

Like my Grandpa used to say before every Steeler game we watched together "Here we go Steelers, here we go!!"

Just over 1 week away fellahs!!

I bought a couple boxes of Ritz crackers to go with the cheese I'll be eating :)

kiler be 01-28-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1357781)
Like my Grandpa used to say before every Steeler game we watched together "Here we go Steelers, here we go!!"

Just over 1 week away fellahs!!

I bought a couple boxes of Ritz crackers to go with the cheese I'll be eating :)

Don't forget to get some beers for those tears.
Go Packers.

Rustangin 01-28-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowmaker (Post 1357146)

Keep guessing on the favorite team thing....you'll get it eventually:butt:

np_mach1 01-29-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiler be (Post 1357838)
Don't forget to get some beers for those tears.
Go Packers.

:23:

no :eyes: here.

We already got our 6 and going for #7 :claus:

np_mach1 01-29-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustangin (Post 1357848)
Keep guessing on the favorite team thing....you'll get it eventually:butt:

If you're from Viginia I would venture to say Redskins... outside shot for the Ravens. Either way that would explain a whole lot :23: j/p

65fastback2+2 01-29-2011 09:31 AM

steelers suck

go nfc!

Thunderbolt 01-29-2011 02:11 PM

^^ If the Steelers win the Superbowl I hope Harrison takes a dump on the 50 yard line of Jerry World. "We have a cleanup on the 50 yard line".

Rustangin 01-29-2011 07:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:) :33:

24kmach 01-29-2011 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1358125)
steelers suck

go nfc!

Go Steelers :butt:

65fastback2+2 01-29-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1358167)
^^ If the Steelers win the Superbowl I hope Harrison takes a dump on the 50 yard line of Jerry World. "We have a cleanup on the 50 yard line".

one dump in the stadium wont compare to the dump of a team he plays for

65fastback2+2 01-29-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24kmach (Post 1358267)
Go Steelers :butt:

youre a liar

Thunderbolt 01-29-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1358296)
one dump in the stadium wont compare to the dump of a team he plays for

Please, go back to whatever Dallas cowpie you crawled out from under. Some fan you are. You don't post the entire season because your team sucks azz:eyes:. Still plenty to talk about.

65fastback2+2 01-29-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1358305)
Please, go back to whatever Dallas cowpie you crawled out from under. Some fan you are. You don't post the entire season because your team sucks azz:eyes:. Still plenty to talk about.

i dont post all season because Ive been on the lightning forums mostly....but now that Im mach shopping again, im on here a lil :D

24kmach 01-29-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1358307)
i dont post all season because Ive been on the lightning forums mostly....but now that Im mach shopping again, im on here a lil :D

Please don't buy a Mach.:anger: Keep your Toyletta.:smack: Go Steelers:COOL: