2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

shadowmaker 01-17-2011 04:40 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

I dont like the attention or the being seeded #2. We dont need the press to build us up and we dont want it. You dont play in the burgh bc you get a big pay day or you demand alot of money. You play there bc you love the game, you love the fans and its a HONOR to be a Steeler.

Win or lose the road to Dallas goes thru Pittsburgh.

And for my fellow Steeler fans, enjoy the show. :worship::worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH0iT...layer_embedded

GO STEELERS!!!!

Thunderbolt 01-17-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1354337)
haha It is amazing how well Steeler fans travel. It is even more amazing they can buy so many tickets off of other team's fans.

I went and saw the Steelers-Suckhawks play at Qwest Field back in '03. Their were more Steeler fans than Suckhawk fans before the game started. Tons of Steeler fans in Seattle.

serviceman1 01-17-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1354348)
LOL thats 2 more playoff wins than your team had in the last 2 years. Look dude I understand your pain. Your team is on the downswing, basically Brady has not been the same since his leg almost got seperated from his body. Belichek is making one stupid decision after another, and a hated team in your division is moving past you before your very eyes. I would be bitter too. At least you can live in the past. Fact is you should be thanking the Jets and linebacker Mo Lewis for blowing out Bledsoes spleen on that hit a few years ago. Without that you might not have one those few super bowls!!!:23::23:

touche. Thank you jets. good luck to all that have made it this far. I will still be waiting for next year. Look out for the BEARS.

mufftang66 01-17-2011 05:39 PM

http://j.imagehost.org/0677/photo.png

DA BEARCE!

:mrt:

np_mach1 01-17-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowmaker (Post 1354368)
I dont like the attention or the being seeded #2. We dont need the press to build us up and we dont want it. You dont play in the burgh bc you get a big pay day or you demand alot of money. You play there bc you love the game, you love the fans and its a HONOR to be a Steeler.

GO STEELERS!!!!

AMEN!

****, I got chills watching that intro.

Thunderbolt 01-17-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mufftang66 (Post 1354392)
DA BEARCE!

The only thing that would make me nervous being a Bears fan is if Cutler has one of his 3-4 interception games if it becomes a shootout.

bris09 01-17-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveliter (Post 1354327)
And the Jet hating continues...........

The really sad thing is I was pulling for them until last week. I was even pulling for them last year until Ryan guaranteed a SB win before the playoffs even started. When they start spouting their mouths off I'm done. There was no need to call Brady an ***hole in public. It shows a total lack of class.

Yes, I feel the same way when a Redskins player does it. Shut your mouth and prove how good you are on the field. The Jets players would have felt rather stupid if the Patriots would have won the game.

To paraphase. "It is better to remain silent and let people think you are an idiot then to open your mouth and prove it". Someone who has 8 or 9 kids to 7 or 8 women (don't recall the exact number) has no business calling someone else an ***hole in the media. You know, Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw the first stone.

np_mach1, I've decided to give Snyder another season or two to learn you have to build a team and that you can't buy one. If he doesn't learn it by then, then I'm done until he sells the team. I will not switch teams, I just won't waste my time to watch them or spend my money to support them. As a PA resident I always divert to the PA teams when my teams are out of it. I was just hoping to see new blood in the SB this year. Tired of watching the same teams every year. It's getting as bad as Nascar.

Newskool Mach 01-18-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowmaker (Post 1354368)

GO STEELERS!!!!

I gotta admit thats a pretty good video... This one is much better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZoDDYkoKi4

Along with this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94yIX...eature=related

np_mach1 01-18-2011 10:40 AM

^^If you click on the embed link on the video you can copy and paste the embedded version of the video directly to the forum. This is nice since some people are blocked from viewing youtube can still see it :)

fiveliter 01-18-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1354349)
All I know is Braylon Edwards Can back flip like a mother ****er. ****!!!

Not exactly happy about having one of my star receivers doing dangerous backflips with another huge game coming up next week!!!!!

Mach 1 01-18-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1354398)
The really sad thing is I was pulling for them until last week. I was even pulling for them last year until Ryan guaranteed a SB win before the playoffs even started. When they start spouting their mouths off I'm done. There was no need to call Brady an ***hole in public. It shows a total lack of class.

Yes, I feel the same way when a Redskins player does it. Shut your mouth and prove how good you are on the field. The Jets players would have felt rather stupid if the Patriots would have won the game.

To paraphase. "It is better to remain silent and let people think you are an idiot then to open your mouth and prove it". Someone who has 8 or 9 kids to 7 or 8 women (don't recall the exact number) has no business calling someone else an ***hole in the media. You know, Those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw the first stone.

Well stated. :thumbsup:

gbranton 01-18-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveliter (Post 1354733)
Not exactly happy about having one of my star receivers acting like a douchebag, but he does it all the time, constantly. Going around celebrating a 6 yard third down completion like he just won the Super Bowl and the lottery at the same time when his team is losing. He just can't seem to help himself!!!!!

Fixed.

kiler be 01-19-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1354781)
Fixed.

:23: B. Edwards is way over due to drop some easy passes.

Big Ron 01-21-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FordMan (Post 1354336)
Packers
Steelers

Steelers win Super Bowl XLV in Jerry'sWorld.

after considerable soul-searching....I'll have to go along with FordMan!

Big Ron :claus:

fiveliter 01-22-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1354781)
Fixed.

Hey, what did you do to my quote?????????????? That's dirty pool sir!!!!!

I know there's a lot of Jet haters out there. Mostly because of the Jets talking smack and their on-field celebrations. But if that's what it takes to get this team pumped up to win, I'm fine with that. I just want to see my team play in ONE Superbowl!!! Just ONE. Suffered my whole life with this miserable team and I want just one day in the sun. I don't think that's much to ask for.

02mach1 01-22-2011 03:08 PM

It's going be cold game at 12 but clear:butt:

02mach1 01-23-2011 02:27 PM

Big day let go Steelers !

20mach104 01-23-2011 06:21 PM

Packers are going to the Super Bowl! But **** that was ugly but Ill take it either way.

Thunderbolt 01-23-2011 06:29 PM

Well, I'll give the Bears credit. Putting in Haine was a mastermind move. Collins would'nt have done anything. Yet, when I switched it to the NFL today for the Pitt game they ripped the Bears for putting in Haine. They would'nt have gotten 14 point otherwise. The points speak for themselves.

shadowmaker 01-23-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1356274)
Well, I'll give the Bears credit. Putting in Haine was a mastermind move. Collins would'nt have done anything. Yet, when I switched it to the NFL today for the Pitt game they ripped the Bears for putting in Haine. They would'nt have gotten 14 point otherwise. The points speak for themselves.

Cutler couldnt even get the ball to the receivers. Hurt or whatever reason they pulled him, they shouldve done it sooner.

gbranton 01-23-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1356274)

Collins is garbage. I think Hanie is actually a really solid qb and he showed that today.

un gm 01-23-2011 08:28 PM

Never seen a player exit with a hurt knee and walk around on the sideline for the rest of the game.:12: Cutler is the same crybaby he was in denver.

shadowmaker 01-23-2011 09:03 PM

He left for his elbow is what I read. They kept showing blood on his jersey at his elbow.

Thunderbolt 01-23-2011 09:50 PM

Going to the superbowl, baby!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!

shadowmaker 01-23-2011 09:51 PM

YES!!!!!! Look out Dallas here we come!!!!!!!:butt::butt::smokin::worship: