2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

un gm 01-16-2011 08:06 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Pats looked out of it. Glad to see LT (Hornfrog:thumbsup:) get another shot. Jets-Pack superbowl coming.

NTMAREMACH 01-16-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1354127)
Bwahahahahahaha!!! Hey patriots, you forgot to win the game!!! :23::23::23:

Win? not sure if they even showed up for this one. I'll be rooting for the Steelers.

Newskool Mach 01-16-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PONY40 (Post 1354146)
Win? not sure if they even showed up for this one. I'll be rooting for the Steelers.

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Good for you, I would root for the Steelers if I were you too... That is since we kicked the living sh!t out of you in your own house!!!! ROTFLMAO have a nice off season looking at Belicheks dumb face wondering what happened to him in his own house.BWAHAAAAA got any more stupid predictions????:23:

bris09 01-16-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1354167)
J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Good for you, I would root for the Steelers if I were you too... That is since we kicked the living sh!t out of you in your own house!!!! ROTFLMAO have a nice off season looking at Belicheks dumb face wondering what happened to him in his own house.BWAHAAAAA got any more stupid predictions????:23:

They won by seven points, I wouldn't exactly call that kicking the living **** out of them.

I guess Ryan figured out that if he says they will win the SB every year he may be right evantually.

It pains me to say this but go STEELERS.

serviceman1 01-17-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1354167)
J E T S JETS JETS JETS

\wow you sound like an idiot. but then again look who your team is. I will say your team played a great game. Good luck

np_mach1 01-17-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1354187)
They won by seven points, I wouldn't exactly call that kicking the living **** out of them.

I guess Ryan figured out that if he says they will win the SB every year he may be right evantually.

It pains me to say this but go STEELERS.

I would say the score did not reflect the dominance the Jets D had durring that entire game.

Oh, it it doesn't have to pain you to root for the Best team in football. I'll make it easy for you. Go root for the Jets there is no more room on the Bandwagon here :butt:

np_mach1 01-17-2011 08:29 AM

So what will it be boys?

Packers @ Bears

Jets @ Steelers

My picks:

Packers and STEELERS!

Newskool Mach 01-17-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1354221)
\wow you sound like an idiot. but then again look who your team is. I will say your team played a great game. Good luck

I'm an idiot???? Why cause I'm not a front running phony like you???

ZincDude 01-17-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1354238)

Stop being a bully Carl.:23:

kiler be 01-17-2011 09:40 AM

Well, 2-4 again. Bad weekend to be a bird, unless your made of metal.
I'll try again.....
Packers
Steelers
:OUCH:

The Steelers, Ravens game was one of the strangest games i've ever seen.

Newskool Mach 01-17-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZincDude (Post 1354240)
Stop being a bully Carl.:23:

:23::23: **** you found me.

Thunderbolt 01-17-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1354221)
\wow you sound like an idiot. but then again look who your team is.

:23: A typical response from a Patsy fan. Another site has a football thread with Patsy fan Moderators. If you put down the Patsy's at all you risk getting banned. Real good sports about losing. :rolleyes::loser:

serviceman1 01-17-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1354238)

no because you are a jets fan

serviceman1 01-17-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1354283)
:23: A typical response from a Patsy fan. Another site has a football thread with Patsy fan Moderators. If you put down the Patsy's at all you risk getting banned. Real good sports about losing. :rolleyes::loser:

It is just a game but some people like to get a little out of control and need a wake up call. After all a coach and quater back with 4 playoff wins is the best a team has to offer try winning something for real and then shoot you mouth off.

np_mach1 01-17-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1351976)
I was yelling it at the television. Well, not really YELLING but exorting the Bears to send them home or else they would regret it.

I think this game will be VERY interesting.

Would be a terrible feeling to lose to a team you could have kept out of the playoffs.

Thunderbolt 01-17-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1354294)
It is just a game but some people like to get a little out of control and need a wake up call. After all a coach and quater back with 4 playoff wins is the best a team has to offer try winning something for real and then shoot you mouth off.

I agree with some getting out of control durng the regular season. The Playoffs give you some reason to talk smack. The Jets secondary covered the Pats receivers like a blanket when Brady would have normally picked a defense apart. This is going to be two great Conference games.

bris09 01-17-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1354234)
I would say the score did not reflect the dominance the Jets D had durring that entire game.

Oh, it it doesn't have to pain you to root for the Best team in football. I'll make it easy for you. Go root for the Jets there is no more room on the Bandwagon here :butt:

Oh, it pains me. I'm a Redskins/NFC fan. As a resident of PA, I have the right to jump on the Steelers bandwagon if I choose to, so :butt: back at ya. At this point the only team I don't want to see win the SB is the JETS, JETS, JETS.

My picks are the Steelers and Packers and then I can just sit back and enjoy the SB.

np_mach1 01-17-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1354305)
Oh, it pains me. I'm a Redskins/NFC fan. As a resident of PA, I have the right to jump on the Steelers bandwagon if I choose to, so :butt: back at ya. At this point the only team I don't want to see win the SB is the JETS, JETS, JETS.

My picks are the Steelers and Packers and then I can just sit back and enjoy the SB.

If it pains you because the Skins have been imploding ever since Snyder took ownership then I can understand. If it pains you because you really don't like the Steelers then move along. We don't need any sympathy fans. We have real fans that show up to the games and don't sell half their tickets to a strong traveling fan base. :23:

Yeah that's right Landover, MD AKA Heinz Field South. LOL

fiveliter 01-17-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1354305)

And the Jet hating continues...........

b3warnick 01-17-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Yeah that's right Landover, MD AKA Heinz Field South. LOL
Can't be ... I was at Ray J. stadium in Tampa when the stillers played the Bucs - We already re-named that place Heinz Field South. It was 60-70% stiller fans at that game.

FordMan 01-17-2011 02:54 PM

Packers
Steelers

Steelers win Super Bowl XLV in Jerry'sWorld.

np_mach1 01-17-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b3warnick (Post 1354329)
Can't be ... I was at Ray J. stadium in Tampa when the stillers played the Bucs - We already re-named that place Heinz Field South. It was 60-70% stiller fans at that game.

What are "yinz" doing down there selling all the tickets to "Stillers" fans? haha It is amazing how well Steeler fans travel. It is even more amazing they can buy so many tickets off of other team's fans.

And the Cowboys are America's team? My :butt: they are

ScreamingMach46 01-17-2011 03:10 PM

Daaaaaaaaaa Bears!

Newskool Mach 01-17-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1354294)

LOL thats 2 more playoff wins than your team had in the last 2 years. Look dude I understand your pain. Your team is on the downswing, basically Brady has not been the same since his leg almost got seperated from his body. Belichek is making one stupid decision after another, and a hated team in your division is moving past you before your very eyes. I would be bitter too. At least you can live in the past. Fact is you should be thanking the Jets and linebacker Mo Lewis for blowing out Bledsoes spleen on that hit a few years ago. Without that you might not have one those few super bowls!!!:23::23:

np_mach1 01-17-2011 03:43 PM

All I know is Braylon Edwards Can back flip like a mother ****er. ****!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAqko3nayCQ

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zAqko3nayCQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zAqko3nayCQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>