2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

Thunderbolt 01-08-2011 08:03 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

That's one of the most unreal games I've ever seen. I wonder what the odds in Vegas were?

falcongtho3 01-08-2011 08:04 PM

Strong play the 'Hawks. Congrats and it'll be interesting to see how far Pete Carroll & Co. make it in the post season.

:borg:

ourstable 01-08-2011 08:06 PM

WTG Hawks! Gotta root for them since my Redskins sucked and didn't even make the playoffs.

Thunderbolt 01-08-2011 08:39 PM

People were setting off fireworks all over my neighborhood.

Firebreed05 01-08-2011 08:51 PM

Horrible playcalling on the part of the coaching staff and horrible gameplay by both the Saints front O line and their entire defense. Honestly, their defense looked like a rookie squad. Most of Seattle's TD plays were just give ups by the Saints defense. I've never seen such horrible tackling. The Saints came out after their 1st quarter and just half-azzed everything. I also have to question Sean Peytons decision to give up and take the FG at the beginning of the 4th when they had 4th down inside of the Hawks 3 yard line. A championship team goes for it right there....especially when you're down 14 and your defense is playing like chit.

I guess this will be kinda like the Seattle fans Superbowl. I don't think they should expect either Atlanta or Chicago to lay down like NO did.

gbranton 01-08-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1351316)
That's one of the most unreal games I've ever seen. I wonder what the odds in Vegas were?

Seattle +11. And I still would not have put money on them. THAT'S why I don't gamble.

kiler be 01-08-2011 11:15 PM

OH WELL.....0-2 today. Good games to watch. Its good to see football played so well.......I'm a REDSKIN fan and don't get to see good football. :23:

GREAT JOB RUSS!!!!!! :23:

Thunderbolt 01-08-2011 11:54 PM

That was two great games today. Ok Jets, you got my R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Great win. I definitely want to see them knock off the Patsy's.

02mach1 01-09-2011 12:05 AM

best game today, the Seahaws look like the Champs not the Saints

Thunderbolt 01-09-2011 12:17 AM

The Seahawks game was the 2nd best Playoff game I've ever seen. My first place goes to Jacksonville whipping the Dolphins (with Marino) 62-7 in the Playoffs. That game had turnovers every conceiveable way possible. It was a circus game.

24kmach 01-09-2011 12:35 AM

Never a doubt. :23:

gbranton 01-09-2011 01:07 AM

Seattle and the Jets won today but will be easy wins in the divisional round. Neither team looked very good and only won because the other two teams were more deeply flawed.

np_mach1 01-09-2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1351364)
That was two great games today. Ok Jets, you got my R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Great win. I definitely want to see them knock off the Patsy's.

Me too, the Seahawks deserve a ton of respect... :23:! J/P
If the Jets knock off the Pats, not only will it be lol funny, it will make our road to the SB that much easier!

All I can say is I am shocked that Seahawks were soooo dominate and the fact the the Jets won even with such poor play from their Qb. Going to be a good day for fooball today!

np_mach1 01-09-2011 07:51 AM

Oh, and Russ, you were thowing the rock all OVER the yard yesterday baby!

NTMAREMACH 01-09-2011 08:02 AM

Quote:

I don't believe that will happen. Pat's and Seattle in the end. LOL

serviceman1 01-09-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

keep dreaming they beat on a team who lost half of their offense. If I were you I would want someone to beat the PATRIOTS because the steeless could not do it.

Newskool Mach 01-09-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1351457)
keep dreaming they beat on a team who lost half of their offense. If I were you I would want someone to beat the PATRIOTS because the steeless could not do it.

Well we beat you once this year and who said it can't happen again. I wouldn't give them any credit if I were you it would only show your well hidden fear!!!

falcongtho3 01-09-2011 12:29 PM

How weird would it be for the Seahawks to win it all?
Ya never know!

:borg:

Thunderbolt 01-09-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1351457)

:23: Delusional Patsy fans. Never thinks they can lose to anyone.

02mach1 01-09-2011 01:17 PM

KC looks good sofar,

NTMAREMACH 01-09-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1351495)
:23: Delusional Patsy fans. Never thinks they can lose to anyone.

Lets get one thing straight. I alway lose to my wife.

Thunderbolt 01-09-2011 01:52 PM

Touche'.

b3warnick 01-09-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Delusional Patsy fans. Never think they can lose to anyone.
One my favorites....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg

Poor kids on the other side of the world are wearing these...

Remember those “19-0″ shirts that were printed up before the Giants dashed those thoughts? Well, they have found a home… in Nicaragua.

Because they were donated to the World Vision charity, the premature shirts have been shipped to destitute children in a small Nicaraguan village. The first shipments were received yesterday:

The recipients were the smiling children at a school in the San Gregorio neighborhood in the town of Diriamba.

The 290 shirts and caps with the Pats logo were handed out by aid workers.

“We are very grateful,” said Tesarlia Flores, principal of the town’s school.

Some of the kids wound up swimming in the shirts, since many were XXX-large in order to fit the players.

“I like this a lot,” said one little girl. “We never thought we would receive shirts from professional American football players.”

So there you go Patriots fans. Your team’s surprising Super Bowl ineptitude is doing the world some good.

b3warnick 01-09-2011 03:16 PM

Looks like KC folded like a cheap tent. You ain't gonna win too many games with 4 turnovers.

Thunderbolt 01-09-2011 03:44 PM

Chiefs Will...................NOT!