2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53186)

senator 10-07-2014 07:52 PM

Re: ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold

Thanks for the update Phil.

Cobracars 10-31-2014 09:49 PM

Interested in one for 03 Mach1 with traction Control. Pls send me a pm with cost?

Bullitt5094 10-31-2014 11:27 PM

He has a site with pricing. http://www.prbmachining-absdeleteman...com/index.html

massacre 12-02-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1586366)
Please send me another email.

Has anyone seen/heard from Phil Bastian?

I placed an order in August I was told to be patient. I understand that he has had some personal hardships which I completely understand. I have been very supportive of Phil and his situation. He responded to my emails, saying that my order is all machined, he was just needing to ship the order. I ordered the delete manifold for '99-'04 Cobra with SS inserts and line lock, almost $400. The money was obviously sent to Phil for this product.

It has been almost 4 months now, and I haven't heard back from Phil for almost a month. If my order is done and just needs to be shipped, I don't understand why he doesn't just ship the dang order. My car is apart and not driveable waiting for Phil to make this part. The irony is that I recommended this product to multiple people, and they all have a delete manifolds, and I do not. In my experience Phil has always been a standup, honest guy.

My question is, what is my next course of action? To be honest, the money is what it is, but I would rather have the delete manifold than my money back. I have spent 10 years and thousands of dollars building a car and now I can't finish the car because of the goddamned brakes.
Will I ever get my money back?
Does anyone here have a delete manifold for sale that I can buy? I'm at my wit's end, I need to finish this car it is tying up space and money and I need to move it, never mind that I live in MA and it is going to be freezing & snowing soon and I won't be able to move it.

I am a good customer, I come correct with money/payments, if a product is good I will recommend it to others. I have been around this community for years and have perfect trader ratings,etc. I have been more than patient with Phil regarding this situation given his loss.

Does anyone know Phil, have a number/adress, etc. that I can get in touch with him? The number listed on his website was working up until a couple weeks ago, now it is out of service. I'm starting to think that my money is gone and I will never receive my delete manifold.

Any advice? Thank you!

rcodemach1 12-02-2014 01:37 PM

Make one? Or have one made that uses an aluminum block with tapered pipe threaded holes and adapter fittings to connect to your brake lines.

massacre 12-02-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcodemach1 (Post 1592916)
Make one? Or have one made that uses an aluminum block with tapered pipe threaded holes and adapter fittings to connect to your brake lines.

Not to sound like an a-hole, but if I could make my own I would have already lol.
I am a welder/fabricator but I am not a machinist.

Does anyone here have one for sale? I would be willing to pay NEW price for a used piece.

Thank you!

rcodemach1 12-02-2014 03:04 PM

No worries. I did say "...or have it made". Just tryin' to help.

Anyway, with the fab skills you already have (and tools probably), it's not a massive leap to cut and square up a chunk of aluminum and then drill and tap some holes. I realize it will be a little more complicated to incorporate the line lock, if I understand that's what you are after.

Good luck rounding up Phil. I am guessing there's a good explanation.

massacre 12-02-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcodemach1 (Post 1592922)
No worries. I did say "...or have it made". Just tryin' to help.

Anyway, with the fab skills you already have (and tools probably), it's not a massive leap to cut and square up a chunk of aluminum and then drill and tap some holes. I realize it will be a little more complicated to incorporate the line lock, if I understand that's what you are after.

Good luck rounding up Phil. I am guessing there's a good explanation.

It's not just drilling/tapping though. If it was that easy everyone would do it.
There needs to be a machined seat for the flared end of the line and the fiting to seal to at the bottom of the threaded hole. But maybe one of my buddies can lend me theirs and I can have one made like you said, thanks for the help!

And I don't know if I'd say it was a "good" explanation per se.
I don't want to divulge any personal information but Phil is in a bad place, I feel really terrible for him. We should all keep him in our thoughts and prayers because he is going through A LOT right now. Hopefully he can get himself to a better place soon, I wish him the best of luck. Phil if you read this you can call me anytime if you need anything.

EDIT:
Phil just refunded my money, thanks Phil! Just wanted to post that Phil came correct on the return.

rcodemach1 12-02-2014 04:50 PM

I understand. My thought was that there may be adapter fittings available to go from the end of the brake lines to tapered pipe threads. And tapered pipe threads are easy to drill and tap. True that depending on the adapters available, the threads might need to be metric rather than NPT.

But obviously Phil's manifold is a cleaner solution.

Best of luck to Phil, whatever the situation is.

massacre 12-03-2014 04:36 AM

One of my buddies is nice enough to lend me his so I can try and have one made(copied) by a local machine shop. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for the response!

slojunk91 12-05-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by massacre (Post 1592941)
One of my buddies is nice enough to lend me his so I can try and have one made(copied) by a local machine shop. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for the response!

Looks like you scored one over on Corral....If so, good for you man,glad it worked out.

99SALEEN/COBRA 02-06-2015 03:14 PM

Anyone have one of these that they are looking to get rid of?

Phil 07-09-2017 11:21 AM

Hello to all the members, it's been many years since I was on this awesome site. Ever since my wife passed away, everything fell apart in my life. But I re-grouped and I'm back stronger then ever.

I'm now back up and running 100% with a new HAAS cnc vertical mill. I now can manufacture multiple delete manifolds in a very short period of time. If there is anyone that I still owe or has been waiting on an order from the past, please contact me. It's Good To Be Back!

Phil

Murder Snake 07-10-2017 04:23 PM

so sorry for your loss. great to see you are back and wishing all the best for you.

Phil 07-12-2017 10:37 PM

Thank you!

TKat13 07-18-2017 12:58 AM

Sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to imagine my life without my wife.
Glad to hear you are back, been waiting a few years. :)

What is your preferred method for payment and what is the turnaround time? I this the correct part number for the 04 mach? #PRB-099-4M

BONESTOCK 04-09-2018 04:47 PM

Thumbsup on the product! Has worked great for me!

Phil 04-18-2018 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BONESTOCK (Post 1630633)
Thumbsup on the product! Has worked great for me!

Thank You! :CHEERS:

https://www.facebook.com/ABSDeleteMa...type=3&theater

Phil 04-24-2018 03:53 PM

http://prbmachining-absdeletemanifol...atalog/i6.html

Phil 04-24-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKat13 (Post 1627640)
Sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to imagine my life without my wife.
Glad to hear you are back, been waiting a few years. :)

What is your preferred method for payment and what is the turnaround time? I this the correct part number for the 04 mach? #PRB-099-4M

Thank you!

Thru my website. which takes you to PayPal. turn around time is 2-3 days from date of payment. Prices are much lower, now that I have a HAAS TM-1P CNC milling center with auto tool changer.

Murder Snake 04-26-2018 12:20 AM

friend got one of your deletes, installed it and it works great. he is well pleased.

Phil 04-26-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murder Snake (Post 1630865)
friend got one of your deletes, installed it and it works great. he is well pleased.

Glad to hear that.

http://www.prbmachining-absdeletemanifolds.com/id6.html

Phil 04-28-2018 07:45 AM

Free shipping!

http://www.prbmachining-absdeleteman...atalog/i6.html

Murder Snake 04-30-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1630867)

yes, it fit perfect and he said he can't tell any difference in the braking in normal driving. gave him some extra room he needed.

Phil 05-17-2018 06:28 PM

http://www.prbmachining-absdeleteman...atalog/i6.html

99-04 Mustang with traction control/4 channel $94.95 shipped.