2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

serviceman1 11-28-2010 04:23 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1338378)
No, I wasn't pissed. I expected it. Pittsburg plays soft D against Tom Brady, when all you have to do is punch him in the mouth. I can't explain why they play that way.

I think it is hilarious how much Tom hates the Jets. Revis will shut down who ever he is on. Your running game won't get going against that D, and YOUR suspect D wont be able to slow down LT or cover Holmes. Good luck, but you boys will for sure be butt hurt. Sorry brah, the Jets are better than your team in every phase of the game.

:crazy:

cry baby tomlinson has never had good ganes against the PATS even with the help of rivers oh ya we also have a rookie tied for the most picks in football. This should be a great game

gbranton 11-28-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1338379)
We can all have hope for many things in life. :23:

Michael who? Bear Down Bears!!!!

np_mach1 11-28-2010 06:47 PM

Don't have to stop Mike if Jay plays lights out like that. Best game he has had all year.

np_mach1 11-28-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1338456)
Michael who? Bear Down Bears!!!!

over 300 passing yards. but like I said, Jay played lights out. Maybe if Mike played defense... hmmm :23:

Thunderbolt 11-28-2010 07:22 PM

Ok Vick, put the Beagles out of their misery.

gbranton 11-28-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1338460)
over 300 passing yards. :23:

And only 44 rushing. He lost 40 on four sacks for a net of 4. The Bears also intercepted him for the first time since 2006. I am starting to get kind of a Kool-Aide taste in my mouth.

np_mach1 11-29-2010 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1338486)
And only 44 rushing. He lost 40 on four sacks for a net of 4. The Bears also intercepted him for the first time since 2006. I am starting to get kind of a Kool-Aide taste in my mouth.

Well that **** is getting you high. The "interception" was caused by a D- tachle who beat double coverage the 1st 2 seconds of Vicks drop back and tipped the ball at the line of scrimmage. Hardly a poor throw by MIke since the person he targeted was wide open slanting in the endzone.

As far as the sacks, everone knew coming into this year Philly's line was suspect. Once again, not Mike's fault.

44 rushing yeards by a QB is still a bunch last time I checked...Maybe you should take off the fan boy glasses for a second becasue MIke wasn't stopped, Phillys D was horrible.. :23:

02mach1 12-05-2010 12:12 PM

Big games are at 4pm and 8pm today, biggest one is at 8pm go Steelers!!

Rustangin 12-06-2010 05:08 PM

Steelers....by far the NFL's luckiest team...anyone else think so?

Thunderbolt 12-06-2010 05:56 PM

Their's been tons of games this year with teams getting lucky as hell. Look at New Orleans last year. They should have lost about 6 games.

02mach1 12-06-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustangin (Post 1340686)

Nope, they play hardnose football look at Troy #43 and Ben #7.:mrt:

np_mach1 12-06-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustangin (Post 1340686)

Hate much? I guess your team must not be doing well this year huh? :23:

You create your own luck.

NTMAREMACH 12-06-2010 11:12 PM

Watching the Monday Night Football and the Pats are killing the Jets although I must say Mark Sanchez has completed most of his throws. But to the Pats?

Thunderbolt 12-07-2010 04:58 AM

3 points?? 3 points??? Is that the best a 9-2 team can do? :23: Geez, at least Pittsburgh scored 26 points.

serviceman1 12-07-2010 06:27 AM

not hearing to much from the jets fans anymore. I would be prety embaresed to. GO PATS

02mach1 12-07-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1340880)
not hearing to much from the jets fans anymore. I would be prety embaresed to. GO PATS

Jets fans came back to earth.

Grif62 12-07-2010 11:53 AM

Lol wow Pats defense (ranked 32 I believe) was enough to stomp on the jets.

gbranton 12-07-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1338592)
Well that **** is getting you high. The "interception" was caused by a D- tachle who beat double coverage the 1st 2 seconds of Vicks drop back and tipped the ball at the line of scrimmage. Hardly a poor throw by MIke since the person he targeted was wide open slanting in the endzone.

As far as the sacks, everone knew coming into this year Philly's line was suspect. Once again, not Mike's fault.

44 rushing yeards by a QB is still a bunch last time I checked...Maybe you should take off the fan boy glasses for a second becasue MIke wasn't stopped, Phillys D was horrible.. :23:

Yes 44 yard rushing is a bunch for a qb.......... NOT named Michael Vick. That's a slow day for him. That, the sacks and the interception just show that Chicago's defense did a good job of getting pressure on him WITHOUT losing contain and staying in their lanes. Something most teams have not been able to do against him. If you watched the game, the bulk of his passing yards came after the game was pretty well decided, Philly was way behind and Chicago stopped blitzing him. All in all, I will take it.

As for my fan boy glasses, I've been hesitant to put them on, not believing that Chicago was a good team and knowing that most of their wins came against last place teams, but at this point in the season I see some hope that they may at least win their division, so I'll be sportin' those glasses for the rest of the season.

np_mach1 12-07-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1340958)
Yes 44 yard rushing is a bunch for a qb.......... NOT named Michael Vick. That's a slow day for him. That, the sacks and the interception just show that Chicago's defense did a good job of getting pressure on him WITHOUT losing contain and staying in their lanes. Something most teams have not been able to do against him. If you watched the game, the bulk of his passing yards came after the game was pretty well decided, Philly was way behind and Chicago stopped blitzing him. All in all, I will take it.

As for my fan boy glasses, I've been hesitant to put them on, not believing that Chicago was a good team and knowing that most of their wins came against last place teams, but at this point in the season I see some hope that they may at least win their division, so I'll be sportin' those glasses for the rest of the season.

Sport'em if you like knock offs :23:

I don't give credit for that tip pick to the D staying in their lanes blah blah blah. The D Tackle beat a double team off the snap and tipped it at the line. If you want to CROWN THEIR ASSES THEN CROWN EM! haha.

Vick 2.0 won't have as many 100yard rushing games as he has in the past. Yes, Mike did get some garbage yards and (it may be grasping) but if Philly recovered that onside kick... could have been bad.

The thing that kills me about the Bears is they have TONS of talent, but just seem to lose games they should win. I think they have made some good adjustments, and now they are playing a more balanced football game. I am not sold on them being the best team in the NFC, but they surely are in the top group this year.

Thunderbolt 12-07-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1340953)
Jets fans came back to earth.

Yeah, it's called crash and burn.

NTMAREMACH 12-07-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grif62 (Post 1340957)
Lol wow Pats defense (ranked 32 I believe) was enough to stomp on the jets.

I'm hoping that after that game they are ranked at least 31.:23:

serviceman1 12-07-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PONY40 (Post 1341024)
I'm hoping that after that game they are ranked at least 31.:23:

nice call we know they are best as the worst

02mach1 12-07-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1341022)
Yeah, it's called crash and burn.

Good one:23:

Thunderbolt 12-12-2010 07:32 PM

Well, well, well. Lookit all the blowouts today. I was pretty surprised the Cubs got blown out so bad. I actually thought they had a chance. The Jets are still traumatized by the anal probing they got last week, and then again going through airport security. See you next week Jets.

Newskool Mach 12-13-2010 09:13 AM

I gotta say you were right Thunderbolt, with the exception of the Pats game our defense is right there, our offense bites, Shottenheimer has to go!!