2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

bris09 11-15-2010 10:16 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiler be (Post 1334912)
Redskins and McNabb must have patched thing up over the by week.......40 Mil. signing bonus.
Now if the Redskins could just sign some off. linemen to help him.

Total waste of money and I don't get it. The guy is on the downward side of his career and he was never really that good to begin with. Snyder is starting to drive me away from the team. He needs to stop paying big money for has beens and build a team of young players that will be around for awhile.

With the way the game is going tonight he needs to sign a defense to go along with the needed offensive line because they look awful.

Thunderbolt 11-15-2010 11:20 PM

Well, the biggest blowout I've ever seen was the 62-7 killing of the Dolphins by Jacksonville in the playoff game in '99. They should be able to score 66 or maybe 69!!!!

kiler be 11-16-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1334953)
Total waste of money and I don't get it. The guy is on the downward side of his career and he was never really that good to begin with. Snyder is starting to drive me away from the team. He needs to stop paying big money for has beens and build a team of young players that will be around for awhile.

With the way the game is going tonight he needs to sign a defense to go along with the needed offensive line because they look awful.

:agree: 100% :CHEERS: OMG, I went to bed a halftime. Could not watch anymore. Looked like the rest of the team wanted a new contract too.

As a football owner, Dan Snyder= Clueless a-hole.

np_mach1 11-16-2010 08:29 AM

Mike Vick out scored my fantasy football opponents' entire team. BEAST!

RON MEXICO BABY! :33:

I seriously thought Landry was going to kill Jackson... that dude is FAST.

Newskool Mach 11-21-2010 06:05 PM

j e t s jets jets jets

8-2...No respect yet.... Steelers boy??????

Thunderbolt 11-21-2010 06:47 PM

Respect what? They have'nt done anything.

02mach1 11-25-2010 06:18 PM

Jets been lucky not good.:butt:

fiveliter 11-26-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1337818)
Jets been lucky not good.:butt:

Sometimes it's better to be more lucky than good. 9-2

Newskool Mach 11-26-2010 01:14 AM

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

YEP WE ARE LUCKY, WE ARE NOT GOOD, WE PLAYEDBAD TEAMS, ALL YOU HATERS KEEP ON TALKING AND THE JETS KEEP WINNING. Amazing how the Jets play the third hardest schedule based on where they came in last year and we haven't beat anyone. Oh well rather be 9-2 than 7-3.

fiveliter 11-26-2010 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1337959)
J E T S JETS JETS JETS

YEP WE ARE LUCKY, WE ARE NOT GOOD, WE PLAYEDBAD TEAMS, ALL YOU HATERS KEEP ON TALKING AND THE JETS KEEP WINNING. Amazing how the Jets play the third hardest schedule based on where they came in last year and we haven't beat anyone. Oh well rather be 9-2 than 7-3.

Amen brother!!

Thunderbolt 11-26-2010 01:58 AM

:31: Even if they go 14-2 that does'nt mean squat. They can lose in the 1st round of the Playoffs. Celebrating alittle too early, but I guess you don't get to do that too often. Once every 40 years or so.

np_mach1 11-26-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1337964)
:31: Even if they go 14-2 that does'nt mean squat. They can lose in the 1st round of the Playoffs. Celebrating alittle too early, but I guess you don't get to do that too often. Once every 40 years or so.

Let the poor guy be happy. I mean they did beat the 4th best team in our division. :23:

I know winning is important, but c'mon Jets fan boy. This is the same team who gets blanked by the Packers, and the previous 3 games were VERY lucky to win. Proof is in the puddin, and the puddin is just a few weeks away...PLAYOFFS.

Newskool Mach 11-26-2010 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1337964)

Yes that is correct, but is time for a new ERA. The Steelers are a good team but you lost to a team we beat (Broncos) oh wait you lost to another team we beat (Patriots) and you lost to a team we lost to by one point (Ravens). I'd say we are pretty evenly matched. You guys beat some really good teams I mean the fourth best team in your division (Bengals) the Lions, Raiders, Titans, Panthers, Dolphins, the skitzophrenic Giants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1337972)
Let the poor guy be happy. I mean they did beat the 4th best team in our division. :23:

I know winning is important, but c'mon Jets fan boy. This is the same team who gets blanked by the Packers, and the previous 3 games were VERY lucky to win. Proof is in the puddin, and the puddin is just a few weeks away...PLAYOFFS.

By the way I am not a Steeler hater, I usually route for them when the Jets are out. The game is gonna be interesting. It's gonna boil down to how Sanchez deals with your defense and how Ben deals with ours!!!

We also held the Packers to 9 points, Sanchez could have made any number of plays and we win that game, we missed an easy field goal too. Did you guys loose by more than one point to the Ravens, yea thought so. Basically we deserve as much credit as the Steelers and we are on the upswing...

02mach1 11-26-2010 11:23 AM

It comes down won most SBs Steelers have 6 Jets have 1 SBs that was over 40 years ago,:23:

Newskool Mach 11-26-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1338005)
It comes down won most SBs Steelers have 6 Jets have 1 SBs that was over 40 years ago,:23:

To each his own, me personally, I don't live in the past. I like to watch on sunday to see what my team is GONNA do, of course there are alot of front runners out there and become a fan because that team won some super bowls. :23:

np_mach1 11-26-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1337998)

By the way I am not a Steeler hater, I usually route for them when the Jets are out. The game is gonna be interesting. It's gonna boil down to how Sanchez deals with your defense and how Ben deals with ours!!!

We also held the Packers to 9 points, Sanchez could have made any number of plays and we win that game, we missed an easy field goal too. Did you guys loose by more than one point to the Ravens, yea thought so. Basically we deserve as much credit as the Steelers and we are on the upswing...

I am for sure not a JETS hater. I became more of a fan when they picked up Holmes. I like their head coach, and I am a fan of Revis. The Jets are legit, but they have to prove where it counts. I also never compare who you beat vs who another team beat. There is just too much to consider that is NEVER slices down the middle. Also remember the games you squeeked out just as easily could have been losses.

Good luck to you guys and just remember your team won't get as much credit until they make it happen in the playoffs. jUst the way it is.

Pittsburgh is as a consitent team as they come lately, and the comment you made about people being banwaggon fans, or something to the sort... Not many Steelers fans that way. I was born into this love. I left the hospital in a Steelers shirt and so did my son. I was a fan through the rough times and the good. I have a picture of Jack Lambert on my garage wall and a terrible towel on my recliner, and I can remember when I had a Bubby Brister Jersey(the bad times haha). Yeah I got it BAD, but you know what? most of us Steeler fans are that way...

Newskool Mach 11-26-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1338014)
I am for sure not a JETS hater. I became more of a fan when they picked up Holmes. I like their head coach, and I am a fan of Revis. The Jets are legit, but they have to prove where it counts. I also never compare who you beat vs who another team beat. There is just too much to consider that is NEVER slices down the middle. Also remember the games you squeeked out just as easily could have been losses.

Good luck to you guys and just remember your team won't get as much credit until they make it happen in the playoffs. jUst the way it is.

Pittsburgh is as a consitent team as they come lately, and the comment you made about people being banwaggon fans, or something to the sort... Not many Steelers fans that way. I was born into this love. I left the hospital in a Steelers shirt and so did my son. I was a fan through the rough times and the good. I have a picture of Jack Lambert on my garage wall and a terrible towel on my recliner, and I can remember when I had a Bubby Brister Jersey(the bad times haha). Yeah I got it BAD, but you know what? most of us Steeler fans are that way...

The bandwagon comment wasn't directed at you. I was born into it also, My uncle (God rest his soul) used to bring me to Shea to watch the Jets when I was a little kid. I had a Namath Jersey running around in Jersey and I think I have a Neil O'donnel Jersey somewhere, maybe even a Bubbie Brister Jersey, thanks for letting go of that garbage by the way, anyhow good luck and see you in a couple of weeks.

np_mach1 11-26-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1338021)
The bandwagon comment wasn't directed at you. I was born into it also, My uncle (God rest his soul) used to bring me to Shea to watch the Jets when I was a little kid. I had a Namath Jersey running around in Jersey and I think I have a Neil O'donnel Jersey somewhere, maybe even a Bubbie Brister Jersey, thanks for letting go of that garbage by the way, anyhow good luck and see you in a couple of weeks.

That is awesome!

Good luck to you guys, and for what it's worth, I hope you kick the **** out of the pats :23:

serviceman1 11-27-2010 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1338028)
That is awesome!

Good luck to you guys, and for what it's worth, I hope you kick the **** out of the pats :23:

your just pissed off because the PATS kicked the **** out of your steelers.

NTMAREMACH 11-27-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1338028)
That is awesome!

Sorry but it's not going to happen.:smokin:

Newskool Mach 11-27-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PONY40 (Post 1338207)
Sorry but it's not going to happen.:smokin:

Yep thats what all the Patsie fans said the first game!!:butt:

Thunderbolt 11-27-2010 04:14 PM

I did'nt even know the Steelers play the Jets in afew weeks. That's how week to week I play it. That will definitely be a good game. I hate the Patsy's with a passion, but I do have to admit they look like the strongest team in the AFC right now. So many targets to give the ball to.

gbranton 11-27-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1335007)
Mike Vick out scored my fantasy football opponents' entire team. BEAST!

RON MEXICO BABY! :33:

I hope he gets shut down tomorrow.

np_mach1 11-28-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1338203)
your just pissed off because the PATS kicked the **** out of your steelers.

No, I wasn't pissed. I expected it. Pittsburg plays soft D against Tom Brady, when all you have to do is punch him in the mouth. I can't explain why they play that way.

np_mach1 11-28-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1338310)
I hope he gets shut down tomorrow.

We can all have hope for many things in life. :23: