2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mustangs Parts For Sale/Wanted (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53186)

Phil 02-06-2012 06:43 PM

Re: ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold

05-2010 Mustang ABS Delete Manifolds now available!

http://www.prbmachining-absdeleteman...com/index.html

YellowMenace 02-07-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1450611)
99-04 ABS Delete Manifold with complete B&M line lock kit now for sale.

New Updated Store Item!! 98-04 ABS Delete Manifold With "COMPLETE" B&M Launch Control Line Lock Kit B&M part #46076..!! Complete Assembly With (2) -3AN Braided Stainless Steel Teflon 6" Lines, (4) 1/8"NPT to -3AN Fittings and (1) Universal Aluminum Mounting Bracket to Frame. All Mounting Hardware Used, is Stainless steel. No more splicing the factory Front brake line from mastercylinder to line lock solenoid. All 1/8"NPT Threads/Fittings Are Installed With ARP Teflon Paste. Factory brake lines go to ports on delete manifold with no splicing/flaring required.

That's really nice. I have an SLP line lock and it gets mounted back near the master cylinder. Lots of heat from the cylinder head. I've had one fail and I think it's directly due to that heat. Up there by the ABS delete would be much cooler. Also looks easier to get to.

Phil 02-09-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowMenace (Post 1458482)
That's really nice. I have an SLP line lock and it gets mounted back near the master cylinder. Lots of heat from the cylinder head. I've had one fail and I think it's directly due to that heat. Up there by the ABS delete would be much cooler. Also looks easier to get to.

Thanks!! Let me know if your thinking about one, I'll knock some dollars off the price for you! :thumbsup:

Phil 07-12-2012 08:26 PM

I'm going to start offering ABS delete manifolds with stainless steel heli-coil inserts. This way, possible stripping of the aluminum threads in the manifold ports is eliminated. You will be able to tighten the brake fitting tighter to ensure the proper crush on the factory metric bubble flare that is distorted/mushroomed, when installed by the factory.

machgsxr 09-19-2012 11:02 AM

Phil, you have any of the assemblies with the line loc ready to go or is there a wait. I'll like to order one from you.

Archie

Phil 10-12-2012 12:54 PM

http://www.prbmachining-absdeletemanifolds.com/

rcodemach1 07-08-2013 05:44 PM

Any ideas for how to cure a slight leak? Mine has pretty much always done it. Will the fittings take quite a bit of torque?

slojunk91 11-24-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1450611)
99-04 ABS Delete Manifold with complete B&M line lock kit now for sale.

New Updated Store Item!! 98-04 ABS Delete Manifold With "COMPLETE" B&M Launch Control Line Lock Kit B&M part #46076..!! Complete Assembly With (2) -3AN Braided Stainless Steel Teflon 6" Lines, (4) 1/8"NPT to -3AN Fittings and (1) Universal Aluminum Mounting Bracket to Frame. All Mounting Hardware Used, is Stainless steel. No more splicing the factory Front brake line from mastercylinder to line lock solenoid. All 1/8"NPT Threads/Fittings Are Installed With ARP Teflon Paste. Factory brake lines go to ports on delete manifold with no splicing/flaring required.

http://www.prbmachining-absdeletemanifolds.com/

paypal sent.

Zack 07-28-2014 08:40 AM

Has anyone heard from Phil lately?
I ordered an ABS delete manifold off his website 2 weeks ago and still dont have it.

No response to emails either.
I've missed 2 car events waiting for this thing to show up. :grr:

Anyone have any info?

machgsxr 07-28-2014 08:14 PM

I think his website says it is at least two weeks before he ships them. Communication isn't really there, but he did answer my emails after a few days.

TKat13 07-29-2014 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machgsxr (Post 1585969)
I think his website says it is at least two weeks before he ships them. Communication isn't really there, but he did answer my emails after a few days.

How long ago did you purchase one?

Bullitt5094 08-04-2014 08:48 PM

I just ordered a block from him then read the end of the thread. Is he becoming a problem as a supplier? Is there anyone that hasn't seen their parts yet?

machgsxr 08-04-2014 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKat13 (Post 1585992)
How long ago did you purchase one?

I got mine towards the end of last year. It took a while, but I wasn't in a rush either. Ordered two kits with the line lok setup and bracket complete.

Bullitt5094 08-04-2014 11:03 PM

That's somewhat encouraging. I dropped him an email just after I posted. So far no answer, but it hasn't been that long. Yet. I actually deleted my ABS a while back but this looks to be a much cleaner solution than what I put together. Hopefully this supplier won't become a problem.

Phil 08-05-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack (Post 1585948)
Has anyone heard from Phil lately?
I ordered an ABS delete manifold off his website 2 weeks ago and still dont have it.

No response to emails either.
I've missed 2 car events waiting for this thing to show up. :grr:

Anyone have any info?

Zack,

I apologize for the delay. I do have listed on a couple of my pages on my website that it can/will take 3 weeks & 4 weeks to deliver. Pending the type order. My wife passed away earlier this year and I have fallen way behind. I'm trying to fill or refund back orders to get caught up. I also work full time. I can refund your money today if you like.

Phil 08-05-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullitt5094 (Post 1586356)
That's somewhat encouraging. I dropped him an email just after I posted. So far no answer, but it hasn't been that long. Yet. I actually deleted my ABS a while back but this looks to be a much cleaner solution than what I put together. Hopefully this supplier won't become a problem.

Please send me another email.

Bullitt5094 08-05-2014 11:31 AM

Phil, I got your email reply. 3-4 weeks is absolutely OK. Just wanted to be sure you were out there. Thanks for the reply.

slojunk91 08-05-2014 01:58 PM

My first order with Phil was placed in late November and I was refunded due to his loss. I placed a 2nd order in early February and received manifold 3 weeks to the day just as told by Phil. Just be patient. Also, its an excellent product, I recommend the line loc option. It works perfect.

Bullitt5094 08-05-2014 04:03 PM

Sure wish there was a way to get rid of that %^*$%# ABS light in the tuning. Anyone know a good solution for killing that light short of taking a hammer to it?

not a gt 08-05-2014 04:22 PM

Question guys, what EXACTLY is the benefit of deleting the ABS pump??

TKat13 08-05-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by not a gt (Post 1586386)

some say weight but for me it is space for a custom radiator shroud with dual fans.

btw, you lose your ABS, but I have disabled mine anyway.

machgsxr 08-05-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullitt5094 (Post 1586383)
Sure wish there was a way to get rid of that %^*$%# ABS light in the tuning. Anyone know a good solution for killing that light short of taking a hammer to it?

I took the light out of the cluster.

Vndcatr 08-05-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by machgsxr (Post 1586390)
i took the light out of the cluster.

+1 ;)

littlemags 08-05-2014 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by not a gt (Post 1586386)

I switched to manual brakes and just made sense to lose the weight and Phil also has a sweet option for line lock.

Vndcatr 08-06-2014 02:56 PM

NOT A GT -

Most people do it for ; A.) Weight savings , B.) Clearance in the front of the engine bay , C.) They are deleting the Hydroboost setup which requires Manual brakes and Manual steering.