2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

04azuremach 03-02-2010 01:58 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Warner is gone. Now it's time for the niners to finally get back in the playoffs LOL

gbranton 03-05-2010 03:10 PM

Surprisingly, the Bears owner Virginia McCaskey authorized $25 million in spending money for free agency and GM Jerry Angelo is spending it like I spend gift cards from Latemodel Resto. Lovie Smith was at Julius Peppers' house last night at midnight trying to save his job. Since then they have signed RB Chester Taylor, TE Brandon Manumaleuna and Peppers got $40 million in the first three years. If they can pick up a free safety that would be nice too. I really wanted to see them go after Anquan Boldin.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/307682/Peppers.jpg

Thunderbolt 03-05-2010 05:56 PM

A co-worker of mine who is a Bears fan told me told me about the Peppers deal, but I had'nt heard about Chester Taylor going to the Bears. He's a good running back. That's a good pick up too.

gbranton 03-05-2010 06:19 PM

Taylor will probably be a better pickup than Peppers. I am afraid that Peppers will disappear for stretches as he has done in the past, especially with a fat check in his pocket. Chester Taylor is a win - win because he makes Chicago better and weakens division rival Minnesota.

gbranton 03-05-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1253794)
I really wanted to see them go after Anquan Boldin.

Boldin to Baltimore.

Big Ron 03-05-2010 08:18 PM

you read it here first.....T.O. back to Dallas for the Super Bowl win!

acreature 03-06-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ron (Post 1253889)
you read it here first.....T.O. back to Dallas for the Super Bowl win!

Oh hell no!

65fastback2+2 03-07-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach nism (Post 1253951)
Oh hell no!

:agree::stupid::weird:

STREET BULLY 04-17-2010 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1253794)
Surprisingly, the Bears owner Virginia McCaskey authorized $25 million in spending money for free agency and GM Jerry Angelo is spending it like I spend gift cards from Latemodel Resto. Lovie Smith was at Julius Peppers' house last night at midnight trying to save his job. Since then they have signed RB Chester Taylor, TE Brandon Manumaleuna and Peppers got $40 million in the first three years. If they can pick up a free safety that would be nice too. I really wanted to see them go after Anquan Boldin.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/307682/Peppers.jpg

**** it another Carolina Panther gone. Jake I didnt care about (he will run for his life in Brown country).

Peppers will be awesome where ever he goes!

02mach1 04-17-2010 07:30 PM

The draft is one week away , I hope Steelers get RB SF cards #7

04azuremach 04-19-2010 09:46 AM

Frank I don't even know what you mean about RB SF cards #7, but I think the niners are going to be a tough team to beat this year. Can't wait to see what they do with their 2 first round draft picks...

02mach1 08-21-2010 06:26 PM

Welcome to 2010 NFL season go Steelers!!

Thunderbolt 09-08-2010 08:38 PM

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!! What a killer game for Thursday night. I can't wait to watch it. I'm gonna take the Vikings. Plus, I have Favre and Shinacoe in my Fantasy Football league. Looks like a rocky road for the Steelers but whatever, I just want to see some of their games and root for them no matter what. STEELERS!!!!

np_mach1 09-09-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1316978)
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!! What a killer game for Thursday night. I can't wait to watch it. I'm gonna take the Vikings. Plus, I have Favre and Shinacoe in my Fantasy Football league. Looks like a rocky road for the Steelers but whatever, I just want to see some of their games and root for them no matter what. STEELERS!!!!

I think Steelers finish 3rd in the division... going to be a tough year.

blksheep 09-09-2010 06:19 PM

Prediction: Farve retires at half time of tonight's game.
Time for my Saints to begin their repeat

Thunderbolt 09-09-2010 06:24 PM

Steelers play them Week 8. Interesting.

falcongtho3 09-09-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blksheep (Post 1317255)
Prediction: Farve retires at half time of tonight's game.
Time for my Saints to begin their repeat

I like the way you think!

:borg:

kiler be 09-10-2010 07:24 AM

Glad the Saints won.
Farve looked very rusty, or old man time has caught up with him.

falcongtho3 09-10-2010 07:39 AM

Farve certainly had his moments last night. Glad to see the Saints begin the season the way they ended it. I have suspicion that we'll see this game played out again at the end of the season...again.

:borg:

np_mach1 09-10-2010 08:33 AM

I am surprised anyone whould think Favre would play any differently then he did last night. He hasn't had really any game time, and is missing his go to receiver (Rice)... If this was week 4 I think the outcome would be a little different, but Brett hasn't had time to gel with any of his guys. He is trying to throw that ball to Berrian the same way he did Rice and they are not the same receivers, and Percy was on a different chapter the way he broke off his routes and wasn't really getting open. The only thing he could rely on was AP's hard running and Shianco. Favre looks the way he did at the start of last season rusty, but I believe he will get his stride.

kiler be 09-10-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1317383)
I am surprised anyone whould think Favre would play any differently then he did last night. He hasn't had really any game time, and is missing his go to receiver (Rice)... If this was week 4 I think the outcome would be a little different, but Brett hasn't had time to gel with any of his guys. He is trying to throw that ball to Berrian the same way he did Rice and they are not the same receivers, and Percy was on a different chapter the way he broke off his routes and wasn't really getting open. The only thing he could rely on was AP's hard running and Shianco. Favre looks the way he did at the start of last season rusty, but I believe he will get his stride.

I agree, thats what I meant by rusty.

np_mach1 09-10-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiler be (Post 1317428)
I agree, thats what I meant by rusty.

For sure! :3amin:

I don't know about you guys, but I am **** excited for football this year, and I sure as hell hope they don't ruin it for years to come without coming to a resolution on the CBA.

02mach1 09-11-2010 11:36 PM

Steelers will win over Atanta 17-10 .

kiler be 09-12-2010 08:45 AM

ITS TIME.........are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!! :)

I've got to wait all day for my game.........REDSKINS vs cowpies.

Rustangin 09-13-2010 06:30 AM

Wasn't pretty but a Win is a Win!!! How bout them Skins!!! Eat it Dallas!!!