2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

Thunderbolt 01-24-2010 06:08 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

The Jets put up a good fight for the first two quarters, but then the Colts passing was just too much for them. I'd like to see the Vikings win the next game.

b3warnick 01-24-2010 07:20 PM

Good showing by the Jets, just not enough 'O' to keep up with Peyton.

A Favre / Manning Superbowl would be pretty good.

65fastback2+2 01-24-2010 07:27 PM

i'll be honest....i think that was the worst ive seen the jets defense play in the last 4-5 games.

heck, revis was letting WR's catch the ball

falcongtho3 01-24-2010 07:48 PM

Farve's gonna be sitting next to Romo watching the game from the comfort of his Lay-Z-Boy and gettign everyone excited about his upcoming re-re-re-retirement.

:borg:

Firebreed05 01-24-2010 08:59 PM

Holy crap Favre just got hit........bad. Had to be helped up. Not good.

02mach1 01-24-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebreed05 (Post 1242334)
Holy crap Favre just got hit........bad. Had to be helped up. Not good.

Favre doesn't look good:anger:

un gm 01-24-2010 09:18 PM

farve keeps hitting the ground and rbs put the ball on the ground. not looking good

02mach1 01-24-2010 09:36 PM

Vikings just score

65fastback2+2 01-24-2010 09:37 PM

tied up

go vikings! even though it should be the cowboys beating the snot outta the saints....again

Fenixfire 01-24-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1242344)
tied up

go vikings! even though it should be the cowboys beating the snot outta the saints....again

The cowboys sucked.

It looks like, however, that bogus pass interference call against the vikings cost them the game. That was hardly pass interference. That ball was not even close to catchable. Whatever. I hate when teams lose games because of the officiating.

65fastback2+2 01-24-2010 10:20 PM

good job with 2 bogus play calls there at the end, falcon

they should rename the saints to the steelers since they stole the game

im pissed

Firebreed05 01-24-2010 10:22 PM

Haha.........how many BS calls did they invent against the Saints. Get over it........Favre and company are going home. They had plenty of chance to put the Saints away (and vice versa for the Saints). You don't want one play to decide the game........play better ball.

65fastback2+2 01-24-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenixfire (Post 1242349)
The cowboys sucked.

they did last week for sure. but look at the vikings....they played one unreal game last week vs. the boys compared to their last 6-7 games

65fastback2+2 01-24-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebreed05 (Post 1242352)
Haha.........how many BS calls did they invent against the Saints. Get over it........Favre and company are going home. They had plenty of chance to put the Saints away (and vice versa for the Saints). You don't want one play to decide the game........play better ball.

how about PI + a ruled catch that wasnt caught....IN A ROW!

thats bull crap

falcongtho3 01-24-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1242351)

im pissed

Could you be a little more belittling of the Saints? Did you need some cheese to go with that whine? Just because the Plowboys didn't make it doesn't mean that they don't deserve the ticket to Miami.

Farve on the ground, no hat sideways...Farve on the ground....

Who Dat?!?

Firebreed05 01-24-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1242354)
how about PI + a ruled catch that wasnt caught....IN A ROW!

thats bull crap

How about all the times the Vike's fumbled and that lovely dumbazz interception Favre threw when they had the game sewed up at the end of the 4th? I guess none of that had anything to do with it....huh? Whatever makes ya sleep better tonight.:23:

Now, I've got some beer to go drink (and a good excuse for not being at work tomorrow to think up :D)

KEVINC66 01-24-2010 10:34 PM

There's no none to blame but Favre, he threw a pick on the Saints 30 yd line, as usual he tried to force one in there. Seems almost like a replay of the 2007 championship game against the G Men........Kevin.

Thunderbolt 01-24-2010 10:39 PM

If I was a Vikings fan that would be a bitter pill to swallow. They for sure left 14 points on the field due to fumbles. No matter who won this game it should be one of the best ever Superbowls.

gbranton 01-24-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1218457)
11-02-2009, 06:00 PM

That was a great moment, it put my beloved Bears in the Super Bowl. I don't think the Saints will have a similar problem this year, though. I think they finally have all the pieces to get into the big game. They play defense and run the ball in addition to the best passing offense in football. I'm not a Saints fan, but I haven't seen anyone that I think can beat them this year.

You heard it here first.

falcongtho3 01-24-2010 10:41 PM

It certainly wasn't pretty...on either side. WE gave the Vikings plenty of opportunity with penalties that turned a 3&10 to a first. Bushs fumble at the end of the 1st half, only to turned back over to us. We had huge penaties, a passing game that never got off the ground. First NFC Championship in 43 years. No one can take that away, no one.

Firebreed05 01-24-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1242362)
It certainly wasn't pretty...on either side. WE gave the Vikings plenty of opportunity with penalties that turned a 3&10 to a first. Bushs fumble at the end of the 1st half, only to turned back over to us. We had huge penaties, a passing game that never got off the ground. First NFC Championship in 43 years. No one can take that away, no one.

I'm with you 100% The Saints offense did not show up for the second half. On top of that, their play calling was horrible. I don't know what they were thinking half the time. They better hit the practice field hard, cuz the Colts are on a different level than the Vikings. But you right.......43 years is long enough. They're finally going to the big show.

All the bitter detractors and Favre-cuddling geeks can just get over it, their hero was beaten up and there were costly mistakes made. The Saints shot themselves in the foot with penalties........the Vikes did it with turnovers. It wasn't pretty. But if the Vikes had put that ball through the uprights instead of the Saints the same thing would be getting said.

Newskool Mach 01-25-2010 01:21 AM

Well it was good run for us. The Colts played well and we couldn't overcome mistakes not to mention no rest and injuries. I am looking forward to next year when Sanchez and the boys have a little more experience. As for this year GO SAINTS:worship:

np_mach1 01-25-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebreed05 (Post 1242357)
How about all the times the Vike's fumbled and that lovely dumbazz interception Favre threw when they had the game sewed up at the end of the 4th? I guess none of that had anything to do with it....huh? Whatever makes ya sleep better tonight.:23:

What I was going to say, and everyone only sees bad calls when it is against their team or at the end of the game.

Get over it cry babies. The Vikings gave the game away not the refs. You can not win close ball games with that many turn overs.

np_mach1 01-25-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1242351)

im pissed

I bet you have room full of Steeler memorabilia. You wish your team had the pedigree the Steelers do, the REAL America's team. You are like the 5 year old boys who hit girls becasue you secretly have a crush on them.:23:

gbranton 01-25-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1242424)
What I was going to say, and everyone only sees bad calls when it is against their team or at the end of the game.

No really, I hate both those teams but that pass interference call was a bad one, no contact and an uncatchable ball.

Still, the Vikings wouldn't have been in that position if they hadn't fumbled the ball eighty-bajillion times or if Brett's last pass as a Viking hadn't been just like his last pass as a Jet or his last pass as a Packer.